OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Tarspin wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:38 pm Have a good weekend Max, beautiful view!
You too :) TY
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

max225 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:20 pm From the poorch today

Happy weekend y'all

:amaze:

Happy WE, :225:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Happy weekend y'all

That is exceptionally gorgeous!

We got a sunny day today, going to do some wine tasting in the snow around our house. :tits: is losing it at home non stop
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Detroit wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:25 am

Happy weekend y'all

We got a sunny day today, going to do some wine tasting in the snow around our house. :tits: is losing it at home non stop
Hope that settles the nerves a bit. Mine has been at the beach house for nearly a week, pure bliss LOL

The time away has let the heart grow fonder though, and we both feel energized to ride out the next few weeks with cooler heads.

I'm really wondering if women today feel more justified to express their discontent then men in general. It is a mental conundrum to try and understand. Yours sounds like she may need more stimulation/eternal stress. Do you think you can coax her into job hunting, it may boost her self esteem, mine definitely needs that boost.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Tarspin wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:23 pm
Detroit wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 11:25 am

Hope that settles the nerves a bit. Mine has been at the beach house for nearly a week, pure bliss LOL

The time away has let the heart grow fonder though, and we both feel energized to ride out the next few weeks with cooler heads.

I'm really wondering if women today feel more justified to express their discontent then men in general. It is a mental conundrum to try and understand. Yours sounds like she may need more stimulation/eternal stress. Do you think you can coax her into job hunting, it may boost her self esteem, mine definitely needs that boost.
She's leaving Monday to visit her family in CA for 2 weeks. The time apart will be very good.

She's constantly job hunting, the problem is her unemployment pays more than many of the jobs she's applying to, so the incentive to get a job is low. Once unemployment runs out, she'll find a job somewhere social, which I think will help her big time.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Happy weekend y'all

Good stuff! Happy weekend man. I cleaned gutters and leaves 12+ hours last weekend.

We have some pretty great weather here for January, sunny and almost 60 today. I spent the morning walking the neighborhood and picking up tons of litter. Sick of seeing it every time I leave the house and of the dog trying to pick it up on walks.

Downside of “city” living... going to a brewery this afternoon to enjoy some beers outside.

Like Infamous, I am pretty damn pumped to get out of my house.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:27 pm

She's leaving Monday to visit her family in CA for 2 weeks. The time apart will be very good.

She's constantly job hunting, the problem is her unemployment pays more than many of the jobs she's applying to, so the incentive to get a job is low. Once unemployment runs out, she'll find a job somewhere social, which I think will help her big time.
:dat: Even if it’s not 100% about the money, doing something with your life is important. As much as we bitch about our jobs often, they are a part of who we are and help us feel like our existence has a point.
max225

D Griff wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:30 pm

Happy weekend y'all

Good stuff! Happy weekend man. I cleaned gutters and leaves 12+ hours last weekend.

We have some pretty great weather here for January, sunny and almost 60 today. I spent the morning walking the neighborhood and picking up tons of litter. Sick of seeing it every time I leave the house and of the dog trying to pick it up on walks.

Downside of “city” living... going to a brewery this afternoon to enjoy some beers outside.

Y’all have outdoor dining open 🥺? :jelly:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Collecting .gov cheddar and bitching at you all day seems like a good gig.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Acid666 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:49 pm So this is up my street. About time. This crack house was obviously selling. Different cars in the driveway constantly, weirdos on wacky bikes always rolling out of this place. I called it "Hands-up Hoods-up". Because there was either someone looking like they should be arrested loitering outside, or there was a different car there with the hood up. This footage doesn't display the true amount of sheriff presence here. Earlier when I passed by and they had the whole block locked down, the elementary school right next to my house locked down, and a middle school all the way down the street locked down.

https://www.klfy.com/lafayette-parish/l ... c-blocked/

Were they cooking meth in this thing? The owner is fucked for remediation costs if they were. Also, the owner is an asshole for renting his place to obvious dbags, so he/she/it deserves every bag thing coming.

This message of righteousness was brought to you free.99.com
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Good luck until then, agree with the brehs that she's got it too good to be happy, if that makes sense. A little bit of pressure from the outside world should redirect the negativity away from you I think. I fix robots though, not relationships so I'm talking out of my ass.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

max225 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:34 pm
D Griff wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 12:30 pm

Y’all have outdoor dining open 🥺? :jelly:
Also indoor but that’s a :nope: from us.

Everything is full speed ahead super spread around here.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

The new mayor out here in SD is cracking down on places, but there are still a few offering outdoor dining and my gym is still open so I’m a happy boi.
max225

SAWCE wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:20 pm The new mayor out here in SD is cracking down on places, but there are still a few offering outdoor dining and my gym is still open so I’m a happy boi.
Whale you already checked off the 19 box so you’re good to go :).
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:tits: and I had a spontaneous quickie today, 5/7.

Then I took the crumb gobbler :baby: to a local car :meat: . There was a good variety of cars there, including some VW’s.

It was a meet to support a local tea/smoothie place opening, so I was about it. Went in and got something and left a nice tip too. Can’t imagine opening a retail/consumer place in this environment especially as a small business.

:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

max225 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:32 pm
SAWCE wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:20 pm The new mayor out here in SD is cracking down on places, but there are still a few offering outdoor dining and my gym is still open so I’m a happy boi.
True.. wish I could walk around with a waiver for wearing a mask since I theoretically can’t carry/transmit it for a few months :lol:
razr390

SAWCE wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:07 pm
max225 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 2:32 pm

True.. wish I could walk around with a waiver for wearing a mask since I theoretically can’t carry/transmit it for a few months :lol:
You could still transmit it I believe.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:11 pm

I think this whole vaccine era is going to be an even bigger shitshow than pre-vaccine. The whole stew of vaccinated vs. unvaccinated, "had the VID already" vs. Vid virgins, then throw in some anti mask league Trump goobers for good measure. No fucking thanks? I don't plan on getting the juice before summer, and I don't intend change my behavior much until Novemberish. By my count we're about 55% to the finish line.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Also nice looking young lady you have there.
razr390

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:38 pm
Thank you. She outsmarts us already. How is yours doing? College time yet?
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:49 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:38 pm

She's a freshman at UCLA. Online lyfe, no fun for her but great for dad's wallet. She's rolling right along, got a 3.9 her first quarter.
razr390

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:01 pm
razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:49 pm

She's a freshman at UCLA. Online lyfe, no fun for her but great for dad's wallet. She's rolling right along, got a 3.9 her first quarter.
Good stuff. Once she’s done with her first 3-4 semesters, make sure she starts looking for internships, or other extracurricular opportunity. GPA matters in college, but nowhere near as much as high school, unless she wants medical or law school.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:10 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:01 pm

Good stuff. Once she’s done with her first 3-4 semesters, make sure she starts looking for internships, or other extracurricular opportunity. GPA matters in college, but nowhere near as much as high school, unless she wants medical or law school.
Her app for the CIA is ready to be submitted on Feb 1.
razr390

• hi
Desertbreh wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:23 pm
razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:10 pm

Student programs?
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:00 pm
  • hi
Desertbreh wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 6:23 pm

Student programs?
Yes. Intern stuff.