OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:59 am
wap wrote: Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:52 pm
Did you remember to do a pre and post cleanse weigh in?

I believe I expelled over 3 lbs of scat. :lol:
Down 2.5 this morning AFTER mowing a huge carne asada burrito and 3 IPAs post procedure. Some of the best food and drink I ever tasted. Result is a few diverticula, zero polyps, cleared for another ten years. Procedure was 10/10, watched the nurse load me with sleepytime IV, then woke up staring at my toes and put by clothes on. Zero discomfort. My cleanse was rated 10/10 by staff.
Good, now it’s party time.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

wap wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:36 pm True confession: I have never used a bidet. :|
Me neither ... :aintcare:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Weather here has me searching Zillow for houses somewhere the sun doesn't disappear for 6 months a year.

Greenville, SC is the town du jour.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:23 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:50 pm

I put one in for the wife after shoulder surgery. She had me remove it after recovery, contrary to the view on this forum. This place is weirdly like some kind of Bidet Manufacturers Association Marketing PAC.
Did you try it?

:iono: the crusty/raw :knot: Ron described earlier is something I prefer to avoid. I am admittedly kind of weird about butt cleanliness. Prior to the bidet I pretty much showered ASAP after every :poop: , now I don't have to do that.
So you just take one dump every morning and that's it? Also, as to your home bidet, I did not find it fully effective at removing all fecal matter........and in the winter the water is cold af. Only bidet that ever worked like the charm you make them to be, in MY experience was one of those $4000 fully automated toilets they had at the Four Seasons on Lanai.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:50 pm
D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:39 pm

:wtf:

Get with the program. Order one today, thank me later.
I put one in for the wife after shoulder surgery. She had me remove it after recovery, contrary to the view on this forum. This place is weirdly like some kind of Bidet Manufacturers Association Marketing PAC.
BMAM
Supporting the BM in the AM.
Huckleberry
Drives: 2004 GTO

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:08 pm

Did you try it?

:iono: the crusty/raw :knot: Ron described earlier is something I prefer to avoid. I am admittedly kind of weird about butt cleanliness. Prior to the bidet I pretty much showered ASAP after every :poop: , now I don't have to do that.
So you just take one dump every morning and that's it? Also, as to your home bidet, I did not find it fully effective at removing all fecal matter........and in the winter the water is cold af. Only bidet that ever worked like the charm you make them to be, in MY experience was one of those $4000 fully automated toilets they had at the Four Seasons on Lanai.
My friend is all about bidets and will spend a few hundo on one, since those ones will spray heated water and even have a massage setting. :ohmy:

He offered me his old one and :nope:
Some things I will just buy new.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:48 pm
wap wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:32 pm

:fuckeah: Great news all around. Glad to hear it.

Yea, that first meal afterwards is always 5/7.

Woke up feeling great, yes?
Great insofar as I felt nothing of the procedure. I was kind of tired/out of it for about 5 hours afterward. Not sure I got your MJ Magic Sauce.
:notsure: :|
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:36 pm
wap wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:36 pm True confession: I have never used a bidet. :|
I personally don't think you are missing much.
Dem's :triggered: words around here, apparently.
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:31 pm
Acid666 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:50 am

Mine came out ok for a first timer. I'm used to the flavor that my mom's gumbo has, and to me that's my focal point for taste. But I figure that hers has a consistent flavor because my mom likely used roux from a jar all these years. This one tasted different, but not bad different. We found this big cast iron pot in the house when we bought it and I really should of taken the time to reseason and oil the hell out of it then burn it all out. I think that this gumbo has a slight taste of the pot since I didn't vigorously clean and season it. I'll try again in a few weeks, but it'll have to wait. You make a pot of this shit and eat it for the next 3 days. It's good but it's all fat. So yeah, I gotta cut that down and mix up my lunches with some salads and shit
What ratio did you use flour to fat? I kept getting what I thought was too much oil separating after it cooled but I was following recommendations online.

I was making it in a pasta pot but we recently got one of those enameled cast iron pots. Maybe time to take another shot at it.
Everywhere I read was a 1:1. I made this batch with half a cup of each. This was with 5 cups of chicken stock. I dunno how much it affects the flavor if you do more roux relative to how much total liquid you've got at the end result. All I know is during the cooking process it needs to slowly simmer for at least 3 hours to let all of the roux cook out of it.
wap

I mean, don't they just splash :poop: water all over the bowl and your bum?
wap

I love how this thread is alternating between Creole cooking and butt cleaning technology. :lol:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Decided to take the tar to a shop for plugs. This car is too big, and :tits: would cause too much commotion if my plug popped out. Found me a local Georgetown bro that can :dealwithit: right away. :fuckyeah:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Did you try it?

Mostly, yes. But if I had another :poop: in the afternoon even, I'd take a shower as soon as possible (after getting home from work or somewhere else back when we could actually leave our houses).

A little TP is needed typically in addition, but the bidet goes a long way to a cleaner :knot: and less toilet paper irritation/residue.

If :poop: and just pulling the pants up with no clean up is a 1 and a full shower is a 7, I'd say the bidet leaves the :knot: at 5/7 whereas TP is somewhere in the 2-4/7 range. This, to me, is just a much better way to live.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:42 pm Weather here has me searching Zillow for houses somewhere the sun doesn't disappear for 6 months a year.

Greenville, SC is the town du jour.
Greenville is a good place, I would live there/ It gets you a lot of the perks we have here in Charlotte but you can get decent houses for sub $600K and there's less traffic and stuff to deal with.

It's got a cool downtown, great access to hiking, mountain biking, shit like that, not too far from the coast, good weather, low COL.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

wap wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:32 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 2:36 pm

I personally don't think you are missing much.
As a parent with young kids just learning to wipe, I see a lot of shitty assholes these days. No way a little stream of water can properly clean some of the horrors I've seen.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

wap wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:34 pm I love how this thread is alternating between Creole cooking and butt cleaning technology. :lol:
2 sides of the same coin, imo
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:37 pm

Mostly, yes. But if I had another :poop: in the afternoon even, I'd take a shower as soon as possible (after getting home from work or somewhere else back when we could actually leave our houses).

A little TP is needed typically in addition, but the bidet goes a long way to a cleaner :knot: and less toilet paper irritation/residue.

If :poop: and just pulling the pants up with no clean up is a 1 and a full shower is a 7, I'd say the bidet leaves the :knot: at 5/7 whereas TP is somewhere in the 2-4/7 range. This, to me, is just a much better way to live.
That's.......OCD. Ever thought about just :moist:ening some tp to "finish"
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:40 pm
D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:37 pm

That's.......OCD. Ever thought about just :moist:ening some tp to "finish"
Life is just more enjoyable with a squeaky clean ass.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:39 pm

As a parent with young kids just learning to wipe, I see a lot of shitty assholes these days. No way a little stream of water can properly clean some of the horrors I've seen.
Have you ever used one? It is more like a pressure washer :lolol:
wap

:mahman: :lolol:
wap

KYGTIGuy wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:40 pm
wap wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:34 pm I love how this thread is alternating between Creole cooking and butt cleaning technology. :lol:
2 sides of the same coin, imo
:notwrong: :lol:
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Detroit wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:07 am
D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:44 am

:bruh: Bidets are $30. Raw dogged anoose isn't a problem that any modern, compass wielding man should ever run into unless traveling or something.
I bought one for each toilet in the new house right after we moved in. Partially out of concern for another TP shortage, partially to keep the septic tank cleaner, but I've had many people (yourself included) tell me how great they are.

Seriously, life changing. Wife agrees. It's hard to travel now and now have one, I'm so used to it.
Which one do you guys recommend? We’re renting so, maybe a more mobile solution. I heard Tushy being advertised in a few places.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

razr390 wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:49 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 11:07 am
I bought one for each toilet in the new house right after we moved in. Partially out of concern for another TP shortage, partially to keep the septic tank cleaner, but I've had many people (yourself included) tell me how great they are.

Seriously, life changing. Wife agrees. It's hard to travel now and now have one, I'm so used to it.
Which one do you guys recommend? We’re renting so, maybe a more mobile solution. I heard Tushy being advertised in a few places.
I always had good results with Luxe. They are all the same basic thing, pick one you like the look of :lolol:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Man, kind of in a funk... winter weather means most of the outdoor stuff that was available during the 'VID previously isn't really an option... sick of being stuck at home, could use some time with friends or something, been with the wife nonstop for the past five weeks.

Maybe I'm :madbro: because I'm doing Dry January.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Fri Jan 15, 2021 3:42 pm

Have you ever used one? It is more like a pressure washer :lolol:

I have but I have a process and it works for me. :lol: