OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:07 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:57 pm

:notwrong: but I am surprised to hear that anyone doesn't know someone who has had the 'VID at this point. I talk to SoCal people daily for work and it seems pretty wide spread in OC, which is often called "the Florida of the West Coast".
OC is big time GOP, but we have statewide regs that curb the hard core mask haters. All major stores require masking. My wife's sister and her husband just got the VID courtesy of hanging out with their friends. Of course, they are "glad to get the Rona" to defeat the mortal enemy of the economy. I have a friend in the Midwest who just got the Rona after giving zero fucks about SD for the last 8 months. Because his frat boy lifestyle and distaste for being home all the time supersedes any public health concern. All are going to be fine, although their attitudes frankly deserve a rougher tumble with the Rona. Post April 1, I don't know of anyone who has really tried to follow protocols who has acquired the Rona via going out in public, etc.
This is still TBD IMO.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:24 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:07 pm

OC is big time GOP, but we have statewide regs that curb the hard core mask haters. All major stores require masking. My wife's sister and her husband just got the VID courtesy of hanging out with their friends. Of course, they are "glad to get the Rona" to defeat the mortal enemy of the economy. I have a friend in the Midwest who just got the Rona after giving zero fucks about SD for the last 8 months. Because his frat boy lifestyle and distaste for being home all the time supersedes any public health concern. All are going to be fine, although their attitudes frankly deserve a rougher tumble with the Rona. Post April 1, I don't know of anyone who has really tried to follow protocols who has acquired the Rona via going out in public, etc.
This is still TBD IMO.
Well said. No breathing issues, no fever, general recovery.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
ChrisoftheNorth

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:35 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:24 pm
This is still TBD IMO.
Well said. No breathing issues, no fever, general recovery.
Still no idea what the lasting issues are. A friend of ours lost his sense of taste and smell, and it hasn't come back after a month. He's starting to get concerned, as I would be in his situation.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:52 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:24 pm

This is odd being they are in such a highly populated part of the US. I know a bunch of people who have had it at this point.

And sure, the fatality rate is very low, but I don't want to get it, that is a dumb argument. Who knows if/what long term effects exist, it CAN kill, and best case it seems very unpleasant.
It's not your population Maverick, it's your attitude. I remain convinced that you can avoid the VID in high population behaviors by SD/proper mask wearing. It's safer to be in a highly regulated area of people who give a shit, regardless of density, than it is around the general ignoramous :thankstrump: guys.
Most of my friend circle hasn't gotten it... and it includes areas far more dense than anywhere but NY.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

:notsure:

ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:53 pm :notsure:

:lolgasm: :wtf:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

troyguitar wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 5:53 pm :notsure:

Maybe because you’re buying women’s leggings for biking?
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
troyguitar

I have no issues with seeing thongs, I prefer my ads to be full of :tits: and :datass: if I'm going to see ads. My question is how is a thong bug-repelling and sun-shielding? The adventure-ready part makes sense :doe:
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:22 pm I have no issues with seeing thongs, I prefer my ads to be full of :tits: and :datass: if I'm going to see ads. My question is how is a thong bug-repelling and sun-shielding? The adventure-ready part makes sense :doe:
it doesn't make sense though. There's nothing "adventure ready" about a thong. In fact, full underwear is slightly better for warmth/coverage.

Not to mention, without a :datass: model, it's really a crappy ad IMO.

I get some :impressive: :tits: :datass: ads in my FB marketplace feed for some reason. Not complaining :doe:
troyguitar

Detroit wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:22 pm I have no issues with seeing thongs, I prefer my ads to be full of :tits: and :datass: if I'm going to see ads. My question is how is a thong bug-repelling and sun-shielding? The adventure-ready part makes sense :doe:
it doesn't make sense though. There's nothing "adventure ready" about a thong. In fact, full underwear is slightly better for warmth/coverage.

I get some :impressive: :tits: :datass: ads in my FB marketplace feed for some reason. Not complaining :doe:
Different kind of adventures. :giggity: :pokebead:
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 8:05 pm
Detroit wrote: it doesn't make sense though. There's nothing "adventure ready" about a thong. In fact, full underwear is slightly better for warmth/coverage.

Different kind of adventures. :giggity: :pokebead:
:zing: :ohmy:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Weirdly entertaining day today!

I made a trip up to Grand Bend to try and understand why all of my security features were disabled on the check out day of my sketchy construction crew's stay. It turns out that there was a storm which caused a power surge to trip every GFI in the house. The house otherwise looked great except for the 40+ butts I picked up off the front lawn. :disgust: , so I transferred back the damage deposit.

Nest lock came back to life once I reset the GFI that the secondary router was hooked up to, but the Arlo camera system was :roasted: on the software end. Thankfully all the hardware worked, but i needed to do a hard reset and open a new account and register the base and all the cameras again.

During the visit, I filled soap and TP for all the bathrooms, and did some last minute spot touches that my cleaning gal missed, like a drip on the floor from garbage/dirty water she carried into the garage.

So if construction dudes visit wasn't weird enough, I got a booking request for Christmas to New Years Eve for a six person rental. Turns out these peeps are Fathers of parishes around south west Ontario, well at least two of them are. I upped the cleaning fee since I know these guys will be soiling the sheets :lolol: and it turns out they are good with the rates. Since they are booking from the 24th, I really want to ask the question, who is running the XMas Mass?

This has been the weirdest year man, the new normal is no normality whatsoever.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Loving my new winter tars. These are :nice: units.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Tarspin wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 10:56 pm Weirdly entertaining day today!

I made a trip up to Grand Bend to try and understand why all of my security features were disabled on the check out day of my sketchy construction crew's stay. It turns out that there was a storm which caused a power surge to trip every GFI in the house. The house otherwise looked great except for the 40+ butts I picked up off the front lawn. :disgust: , so I transferred back the damage deposit.

Nest lock came back to life once I reset the GFI that the secondary router was hooked up to, but the Arlo camera system was :roasted: on the software end. Thankfully all the hardware worked, but i needed to do a hard reset and open a new account and register the base and all the cameras again.

During the visit, I filled soap and TP for all the bathrooms, and did some last minute spot touches that my cleaning gal missed, like a drip on the floor from garbage/dirty water she carried into the garage.

So if construction dudes visit wasn't weird enough, I got a booking request for Christmas to New Years Eve for a six person rental. Turns out these peeps are Fathers of parishes around south west Ontario, well at least two of them are. I upped the cleaning fee since I know these guys will be soiling the sheets :lolol: and it turns out they are good with the rates. Since they are booking from the 24th, I really want to ask the question, who is running the XMas Mass?

This has been the weirdest year man, the new normal is no normality whatsoever.
:triggered: on the bolded.

Sounds :notbad: overall :doe:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I vaguely remember the 'fill the soap' story. I thought that was [user not found] struggling with his :tits: not doing enough around the :haus: .... Guessing that's your story, Dan?
razr390

Gonna sound like a :wap: but god damn haircuts are so fucking expensive nowadays.

Some :millennial: ass barber shops charging $45 for a haircut (it includes a “hot towel and hair wash”) but bruh I don’t need any of that. Just cut my hair I’ll go shower at home.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

razr390 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:15 am Gonna sound like a :wap: but god damn haircuts are so fucking expensive nowadays.

Some :millennial: ass barber shops charging $45 for a haircut (it includes a “hot towel and hair wash”) but bruh I don’t need any of that. Just cut my hair I’ll go shower at home.
Yeah, fuck those places. You just need to find an old school barber, they're around. $15-20 is my budget for a haircut, period.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Tarspin wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:11 am I vaguely remember the 'fill the soap' story. I thought that was [user not found] struggling with his :tits: not doing enough around the :haus: .... Guessing that's your story, Dan?
:dat:

[user not found] was mega :triggered: by :tits: never refiling the soap dispensers.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

razr390 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:15 am Gonna sound like a :wap: but god damn haircuts are so fucking expensive nowadays.

JESUS CHRIST!! That is absurd, you're getting a haircut, not going to a hair salon to get curls
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

That’s sf pricing ! Since ours were closed for 6+ months my woman has been cutting my hair. She does a :notbad: job at it
razr390

D Griff wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:20 am

Yeah, fuck those places. You just need to find an old school barber, they're around. $15-20 is my budget for a haircut, period.
I found a few but the sucky part about an old school barber is that you have to ease your way into being a “regular”.

Oh, did I mention the $45 cuts are pre-tip? And in this economy I feel more compelled to give a decently above average tip because I know it’s not easy.

I’d rather have a $10 haircut and give the barber a $20-30 tip than to pay $30 for a haircut and also have to tip less because the service itself is already insanely costly
razr390

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:26 am

JESUS CHRIST!! That is absurd, you're getting a haircut, not going to a hair salon to get curls
AFAIK that’s most :millennial: barbers anywhere now. Other than the OG places Griff mentioned or the beauty school rejects that work at Great Clips or whatever. Might just throw $15 to great clips lady and have her fuck me up
razr390

max225 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:38 am

That’s sf pricing ! Since ours were closed for 6+ months my woman has been cutting my hair. She does a :notbad: job at it
I might just go for a 2 all around and just stop caring. Right now I go 2 all around but leave some at the split lines on top to style in a parted way.

Cheapest haircuts are the ones you can just cut as much and spend as much time in between cuts for.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

razr390 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:39 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:26 am

AFAIK that’s most :millennial: barbers anywhere now. Other than the OG places Griff mentioned or the beauty school rejects that work at Great Clips or whatever. Might just throw $15 to great clips lady and have her fuck me up
I've only been to one or two barber shops in my entire life here in nova, and that is a Turkish hair salon. Always go to my guy and boom, I get a sharp hair cut for $20 and done. I've also been to :mahtroy: shop a couple times (its actually pretty decent and in a nice area), they also do a pretty good job for $15 too.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
troyguitar

My last cut was $50. I only go twice a year :doe: since I'm a hippie.