100%

Total votes: 6
Tarspin
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: Aaarrr

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:40 pm
Tarspin wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:34 pm

Really? They are doing something that is against code causing harm after being warned/fined for it. Why could you not take someone to small claims and get them to flip the vet bill? Not enough documented proof or something?

This is why I'm lot a lawyer lol
:ohwell:
I think you'd have problems with causation. MOSTLY the eye roll has to do with the concept of utilizing the legal system during the VID to get hoarders who feed feral cats to "pay their fair share." In terms of time investment it would be way more efficient to just move.
Oh I see - duely noted, thanks man I appreciate it!

:lolol: at the bolded! Always top notch responses 🤣
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Melon wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 1:23 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 11:40 am

:yeahok:
Please tell me you send this GIF in emails as unofficial legal advice.
Man if I could use one smilie at the office it would be the "AYFKM"
Bender wrote: No one gives a shit about Virginia
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Burble

I'd approach these people, explain the agony your dog is now in. See if they're willing to get flea/tick collars for the cats at least. Or take them somewhere to get spayed / neutered. Fixing them is the only way to stop the colony from growing.

https://www.petco.com/shop/en/petcostor ... cat-collar

Nothing short of automatic sprinklers will stop them from coming into the yard and pooping / digging. You could try sprinkling cayenne pepper everywhere but the dog would get upset at that too so IDK.

Catching cats is easy as shit if you wanted to go that route. Put food out and they'll pretty much just come over to you. You could always catch and release them somewhere else I guess.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Don't kill the cats, kill the cat ladies

Tarspin
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: Aaarrr

KYGTIGuy wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:45 am Don't kill the cats, kill the cat ladies

Derivative idea, put antifreeze in her cat bowls and call the humane society/police on her for trying to poison the cats. :lolol:
Detroit
Drives: Gladiatrice

Tarspin wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:03 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:45 am Don't kill the cats, kill the cat ladies

Derivative idea, put antifreeze in her cat bowls and call the humane society/police on her for trying to poison the cats. :lolol:
:amazing:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.