OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 39000
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:52 pm
Drives: Blue Meanie
Location: Pepperland

razr390 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:43 am
wap wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:22 am

While I agree with you on the pronunciation, and I think "route" is the more common way to say it, especially in this context, I believe both ways are technically correct.

From Google dictionary:
route
/ro͞ot,rout/
noun
a way or course taken in getting from a starting point to a destination.
"the most direct route is via Los Angeles"
verb
send or direct along a specified course.
"all lines of communication were routed through Atlanta"
Similar:
direct
send
convey
dispatch
The problem isn’t that they said it once. They said it 30 fucking times. Half of those times I turned because I thought someone was saying my name.
:lolol: :nope: :disgust:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
User avatar
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 18675
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:49 am
Drives: Plastic Fantastic + Beep Beep

wap wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:23 am But you should still move your desk anyway, if you can.
:dat: I stay the fuck away from our accounting peeps. Not that I go to the office :doe:
User avatar
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 11281
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:31 am
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

wap wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 11:23 am But you should still move your desk anyway, if you can.
:dat:
Bender wrote: No one gives a shit about Virginia
User avatar
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 11281
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:31 am
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

My name is Root
Bender wrote: No one gives a shit about Virginia
User avatar
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 3117
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:47 am
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

In true 2020 fashion, here we go again

Image
User avatar
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 17821
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:08 am
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:49 pm My name is Root
I am root.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
User avatar
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 11281
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:31 am
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Looks :moist:
Bender wrote: No one gives a shit about Virginia
User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 39000
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:52 pm
Drives: Blue Meanie
Location: Pepperland

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 1:49 pm My name is Root
I am Root.
Image
:wap: Where are these mangos?
User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 39000
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:52 pm
Drives: Blue Meanie
Location: Pepperland

Today is John Lennon's 80th birthday.
:pouroneout:

He's been gone for as long as he was alive. Here's a little Lennon Overload, though I'm sure most here are :whocares: .
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
:wap: Where are these mangos?
User avatar
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 18675
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:49 am
Drives: Plastic Fantastic + Beep Beep

:whocares:






















:trollface:
User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 39000
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:52 pm
Drives: Blue Meanie
Location: Pepperland

D Griff wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:14 am :whocares:

:trollface:
Expected response was expected. :howdy:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
User avatar
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 18675
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:49 am
Drives: Plastic Fantastic + Beep Beep

wap wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:16 am
D Griff wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:14 am :whocares:

:trollface:
Expected response was expected. :howdy:
:hai:

As mentioned before, I actually am a casual fan of the Beatles, they did some pretty darn cool shit. I'm not going to lose sleep over some dude's death 40 years ago :doe: , he contributed more to the world than I ever will even if I live to 120.

Funny enough I've thought about that recently, as it stands my legacy is kinda shit, I don't really offer much to this world, just kind of take up space and use resources.
User avatar
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 17821
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:08 am
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

D Griff wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:28 am
wap wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 9:16 am

Expected response was expected. :howdy:
:hai:

As mentioned before, I actually am a casual fan of the Beatles, they did some pretty darn cool shit. I'm not going to lose sleep over some dude's death 40 years ago :doe: , he contributed more to the world than I ever will even if I live to 120.

Funny enough I've thought about that recently, as it stands my legacy is kinda shit, I don't really offer much to this world, just kind of take up space and use resources.
You offer more than some idiot doing nothing on purpose and collecting gubment checks and partying every night.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
User avatar
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 30861
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:49 am
Drives: JCW Clowncar

How are all the hurricane affected folks doing. ?
User avatar
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 3117
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:47 am
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

max225 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:57 am How are all the hurricane affected folks doing. ?
Power came back about an hour ago. Lost it at 7pm yesterday, back up at about 1pm Saturday.
Moderate shingle damage to the south side of my roof, I just finished filing a claim with insurance.
Side fence that neighbor installed with a cheap ass company fell AGAIN but in a new spot. They simply stabbed metal posts about 6" into the ground and lag bolted the horizontals. You can walk up to them and push the whole thing over because the ground's so soft. I fixed 2 of them by concreting them 24" deep. Now I'm gonna have to fix their mess and do the same to these, but I'm gonna remind him that it's HIS fence. Concrete is cheap anyways, so it's not a big deal. Just more of a pain in the ass.

Image

Image

Buddy of mine had one of his massive 100 foot tall pine trees yank out of the ground and fall across a power line that crossed the street. It ripped the power line from the pole to his shop and crushed his brick mailbox.
Image
User avatar
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 18764
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:15 pm
Drives: Toyota Ninja Turtle
Location: Hoth

I did my own little EVH tribute this afternoon, dunno if anyone recorded it but I played an Eruption-esque thing as part of a guitar recital. Here's my guitar all striped up for it:

Image
User avatar
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 18764
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:15 pm
Drives: Toyota Ninja Turtle
Location: Hoth

The camera is far away but there was one video:

https://youtu.be/B7zg3l3YNOM
User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 39000
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:52 pm
Drives: Blue Meanie
Location: Pepperland

troyguitar wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:39 pm The camera is far away but there was one video:

https://youtu.be/B7zg3l3YNOM
:neat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
User avatar
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 18764
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:15 pm
Drives: Toyota Ninja Turtle
Location: Hoth

Second half is a draft of a song I'm writing now. This was my first real public performance in a long ass time. It's a lot harder to play in front of people than to play alone at home... Need to practice a lot more of it to get back into the groove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8ZVSEGkGTo
User avatar
Detroit
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 38146
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:10 am
Drives: Gladiatrice

troyguitar wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:39 pm I did my own little EVH tribute this afternoon, dunno if anyone recorded it but I played an Eruption-esque thing as part of a guitar recital. Here's my guitar all striped up for it:

Image
That looks absolutely epic.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
User avatar
Detroit
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 38146
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 6:10 am
Drives: Gladiatrice

troyguitar wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:01 pm Second half is a draft of a song I'm writing now. This was my first real public performance in a long ass time. It's a lot harder to play in front of people than to play alone at home... Need to practice a lot more of it to get back into the groove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8ZVSEGkGTo
Damn...5/7 would attend an outside guitar recital with that shredding.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
User avatar
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 30861
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:49 am
Drives: JCW Clowncar

Acid666 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:51 pm
max225 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:57 am How are all the hurricane affected folks doing. ?
Power came back about an hour ago. Lost it at 7pm yesterday, back up at about 1pm Saturday.
Moderate shingle damage to the south side of my roof, I just finished filing a claim with insurance.
Side fence that neighbor installed with a cheap ass company fell AGAIN but in a new spot. They simply stabbed metal posts about 6" into the ground and lag bolted the horizontals. You can walk up to them and push the whole thing over because the ground's so soft. I fixed 2 of them by concreting them 24" deep. Now I'm gonna have to fix their mess and do the same to these, but I'm gonna remind him that it's HIS fence. Concrete is cheap anyways, so it's not a big deal. Just more of a pain in the ass.

Image

Image

Buddy of mine had one of his massive 100 foot tall pine trees yank out of the ground and fall across a power line that crossed the street. It ripped the power line from the pole to his shop and crushed his brick mailbox.
Image
Damn, no bueno. That is actually quite a bit of damage. Hope insurance helps out for sure.
User avatar
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 30861
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:49 am
Drives: JCW Clowncar

Image
This was mildly terrifying ... but it the fire folks got it under control in 30 min

Wtf is wrong with this Upload ... sideways
User avatar
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 17858
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:26 pm
Drives: Willys Wheeler

Detroit wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:20 am
troyguitar wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:01 pm Second half is a draft of a song I'm writing now. This was my first real public performance in a long ass time. It's a lot harder to play in front of people than to play alone at home... Need to practice a lot more of it to get back into the groove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8ZVSEGkGTo
Damn...5/7 would attend an outside guitar recital with that shredding.
:dat: nice work Troy. Those are some fast fuckin fingers. Sounded awesome.
:sawce:
User avatar
Tarspin
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 10687
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:06 pm
Drives: 17 Golf R
Location: Georgetown, Canada

SAWCE wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:52 am
Detroit wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:20 am
Damn...5/7 would attend an outside guitar recital with that shredding.
:dat: nice work Troy. Those are some fast fuckin fingers. Sounded awesome.
This, you is a talented mofo :mahtroy:
Post Reply