OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

troyguitar wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 9:39 pm The camera is far away but there was one video:

https://youtu.be/B7zg3l3YNOM
:neat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Second half is a draft of a song I'm writing now. This was my first real public performance in a long ass time. It's a lot harder to play in front of people than to play alone at home... Need to practice a lot more of it to get back into the groove.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8ZVSEGkGTo
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

troyguitar wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 7:39 pm I did my own little EVH tribute this afternoon, dunno if anyone recorded it but I played an Eruption-esque thing as part of a guitar recital. Here's my guitar all striped up for it:

That looks absolutely epic.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:01 pm Second half is a draft of a song I'm writing now. This was my first real public performance in a long ass time. It's a lot harder to play in front of people than to play alone at home... Need to practice a lot more of it to get back into the groove.

Damn...5/7 would attend an outside guitar recital with that shredding.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Acid666 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 3:51 pm
max225 wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:57 am How are all the hurricane affected folks doing. ?
Power came back about an hour ago. Lost it at 7pm yesterday, back up at about 1pm Saturday.
Moderate shingle damage to the south side of my roof, I just finished filing a claim with insurance.
Side fence that neighbor installed with a cheap ass company fell AGAIN but in a new spot. They simply stabbed metal posts about 6" into the ground and lag bolted the horizontals. You can walk up to them and push the whole thing over because the ground's so soft. I fixed 2 of them by concreting them 24" deep. Now I'm gonna have to fix their mess and do the same to these, but I'm gonna remind him that it's HIS fence. Concrete is cheap anyways, so it's not a big deal. Just more of a pain in the ass.

Buddy of mine had one of his massive 100 foot tall pine trees yank out of the ground and fall across a power line that crossed the street. It ripped the power line from the pole to his shop and crushed his brick mailbox.
Damn, no bueno. That is actually quite a bit of damage. Hope insurance helps out for sure.
max225

This was mildly terrifying ... but it the fire folks got it under control in 30 min

Wtf is wrong with this Upload ... sideways
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Detroit wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:20 am
troyguitar wrote: Sun Oct 11, 2020 10:01 pm Second half is a draft of a song I'm writing now. This was my first real public performance in a long ass time. It's a lot harder to play in front of people than to play alone at home... Need to practice a lot more of it to get back into the groove.

:dat: nice work Troy. Those are some fast fuckin fingers. Sounded awesome.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

SAWCE wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:52 am
Detroit wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:20 am
:dat: nice work Troy. Those are some fast fuckin fingers. Sounded awesome.
This, you is a talented mofo :mahtroy:
wap

Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, Tar!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:13 am Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, Tar!
Thanks Wap!! We spent time with my parents/brother+GF on Saturday and more time Nicole's parents yesterday. Today was catch up day at work so I hit it at 330am and got home around 930am with my portion of a bigger project done hours before it is due, so everyone working on it after me is pleasantly surprised that they will get started earlier and hopefully also go home quicker then expected.

Green tea, left over blueberry pie with vanilla icecream being enjoyed while working on a 500 piece puzzle that my wife, oldest kiddo and I are doing together. Light acid jazz on the boob tube and possibly a nice scotch and nap soon. It's been a fantastic weekend!
wap

Tarspin wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:46 am
wap wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 11:13 am Happy Canadian Thanksgiving, Tar!
Thanks Wap!! We spent time with my parents/brother+GF on Saturday and more time Nicole's parents yesterday. Today was catch up day at work so I hit it at 330am and got home around 930am with my portion of a bigger project done hours before it is due, so everyone working on it after me is pleasantly surprised that they will get started earlier and hopefully also go home quicker then expected.

Green tea, left over blueberry pie with vanilla icecream being enjoyed while working on a 500 piece puzzle that my wife, oldest kiddo and I are doing together. Light acid jazz on the boob tube and possibly a nice scotch and nap soon. It's been a fantastic weekend!
:notbad:

Legit question from a :derp: Murican:
What exactly does Canadian T-Giving commemorate?
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

max225 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:38 am Image
This was mildly terrifying ... but it the fire folks got it under control in 30 min

I love you max but I’m still gonna bang the you shouldn’t have bought a house drum
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
max225

razr390 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:07 pm
max225 wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 9:38 am Image

I love you max but I’m still gonna bang the you shouldn’t have bought a house drum
Yea should have lived under a bridge instead
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

wap wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 12:37 pm

Celebrating socialized medicine and laughing at :derp: Muricans doe not being able to figure it out.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 1:54 pm

Celebrating socialized medicine and laughing at :derp: Muricans doe not being able to figure it out.
Sounds like fun!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Thanks for asking, the very first Thanksgiving celebration apparently took place in 1578 in Canada when a Martin Frobisher, an explorer from England in search of the Northwest Passage wanted to give thanks for his safe arrival to the New World.

We currently give thanks for the many blessings that life brings us and to spend time with loved ones. I'm personally thankful for the health and wellness of my wife, kiddos and parents as well as the safe and prosperous lifestyle that my family and I enjoy thanks to the personal sacrifice of my parents.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

:dat: too

:sad:

Truth be told I wonder how long we will have it for, less services are covered now then ever before and we keep racking up the debt, so :iono:
wap

Can't say as I blame them.
wap

Tarspin wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:30 pm

Thanks for asking, the very first Thanksgiving celebration apparently took place in 1578 in Canada when a Martin Frobisher, an explorer from England in search of the Northwest Passage wanted to give thanks for his safe arrival to the New World.

We currently give thanks for the many blessings that life brings us and to spend time with loved ones. I'm personally thankful for the health and wellness of my wife, kiddos and parents as well as the safe and prosperous lifestyle that my family and I enjoy thanks to the personal sacrifice of my parents.
:mahman:
So, different origin, but very similar sentiment to ours. :notbad:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

wap wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:53 pm
Tarspin wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:30 pm

:iono: I missed the part in the Canadian one where they mass murder :nuke: all the native peoples.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:42 pm
wap wrote: Mon Oct 12, 2020 2:53 pm

:iono: I missed the part in the Canadian one where they mass murder :nuke: all the native peoples.
Treatment of native Americans is the one area in which Canada is really no better than the US, both historically and today.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

troyguitar wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:54 pm
D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:42 pm

Treatment of native Americans is the one area in which Canada is really no better than the US, both historically and today.
I figured as much, I am not too familiar with the Canadian history.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:51 pm
troyguitar wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:54 pm

Maple syrup, weird bacon, hockey?
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 4:03 pm
D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 14, 2020 3:51 pm

Maple syrup, weird bacon, hockey?
I mean, I love our bacon, but ham is also good and better for :massles:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

We got this home warranty with our :haus: purchase that I figured was :bs: ... well, I just called them because our bathroom ceiling is all peeling around the vent fan and it looks like they are going to send someone out to fix it 100% on their dime. I figured they'd tell me to pound sand but thought it would be remiss not to at least see.

I am going to try to find a bunch of other shit :wrong: with the :haus: now over the next month before it expires :lolol: .