Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

datgrundle wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:48 pm
wap wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:32 pm

:disgust:
I thought you were gonna get out of the :dillerman: game, no?
I've been the sales & service BDC director at this place since Feb. So far they haven't held up any of the deals we agreed upon when I was hired. Gonna be a free agent soon.
:word:
Good luck with whatever move you end up making, if any.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

wap wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:29 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:40 pm How was everyone's weekend?

I had some :fancy: dinner with my wife, sister, and BIL Friday night, Saturday did a metric century group bike ride down in SC then had some beers, yesterday just kinda chilled with the wife, went to this riverfront rooftop place for lunch, walked the :doge: on the greenway, road my bike to my sister's to help them move a desk.

All-in-all, pretty decent weekend. Back to not giving a fuck about work... not sure how to get back the motivation I had before, I probably need a vacation :lolol: even though I just took a week off in early August.
Decent, low key weekend here. Went grocery shopping with :tits: Friday night. Saturday I mowed the lawn for the last time this year, finished up a little painting project at the :haus:, then I buttoned up the :haus: for winter. This includes closing all the storm windows, swapping out screens for windows up in the unfinished attic, turning on the boiler, and bleeding all the radiators. It was 59* in the :haus: Saturday morning so it was definitely time to fire up the boiler. Also went to Aldi to pick up a few things. Yesterday I did laundry, read the Sunday papers, watched the Bears play like :poop:, and took a nice long walk around my town in the very pleasant 57* and sunny fall afternoon.
real question how the heck do you mow the lawn once a year only?
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

wap wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:50 pm
datgrundle wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:48 pm

I've been the sales & service BDC director at this place since Feb. So far they haven't held up any of the deals we agreed upon when I was hired. Gonna be a free agent soon.
:word:
Good luck with whatever move you end up making, if any.
I may just day trade for a living.. I'm so tired of getting jerked around with work
max225

I spoke too soon... Smoke is back :disgust: this has been worse than covid :(

So far we've had the warmest August since 1885
And driest February since 1885

The records don't go back further than that.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

max225 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 3:58 pm

Decent, low key weekend here. Went grocery shopping with :tits: Friday night. Saturday I mowed the lawn for the last time this year, finished up a little painting project at the :haus:, then I buttoned up the :haus: for winter. This includes closing all the storm windows, swapping out screens for windows up in the unfinished attic, turning on the boiler, and bleeding all the radiators. It was 59* in the :haus: Saturday morning so it was definitely time to fire up the boiler. Also went to Aldi to pick up a few things. Yesterday I did laundry, read the Sunday papers, watched the Bears play like :poop:, and took a nice long walk around my town in the very pleasant 57* and sunny fall afternoon.
Maxxy gotta learn how to read. He said he mowed it for the last time this year, not only time this year.. I imagine he’s been mowing on a regular basis since early spring.
wap

:wat:
wap

SAWCE wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:22 pm

Maxxy gotta learn how to read. He said he mowed it for the last time this year, not only time this year.. I imagine he’s been mowing on a regular basis since early spring.
:dat:
English, motherfucker. :lol:
max225

wap wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:32 pm

Yea I totally misread that :fullretard:
wap

max225 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:34 pm
wap wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 4:32 pm

Yea I totally misread that :fullretard:
:whocares:
It's not the Slavic, Cyrillic-written mother tongue.
Desertbreh

D Griff wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:40 pm How was everyone's weekend?

I had some :fancy: dinner with my wife, sister, and BIL Friday night, Saturday did a metric century group bike ride down in SC then had some beers, yesterday just kinda chilled with the wife, went to this riverfront rooftop place for lunch, walked the :doge: on the greenway, road my bike to my sister's to help them move a desk.

All-in-all, pretty decent weekend. Back to not giving a fuck about work... not sure how to get back the motivation I had before, I probably need a vacation :lolol: even though I just took a week off in early August.
106 here today brah. Grass still active.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:00 pm

Hoping we only have another 2-3 weeks of this heat..
Desertbreh

SAWCE wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:05 pm

Supposed to be in the 80s here on Sat/Sun, which would be some welcome relief from this shitshow of endless incineration.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

It was cold in the north this weekend...got down into the low 40's at night, highs in the 50's and rainy during the day. Today it hit low 60's and should be there for the next week or so. :wub: this weather.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

:gag:
Not here. We had our first frost over night. It was 35* when I woke up this morning. 62* now, :doe: :megusta:
wap

Detroit wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:16 pm It was cold in the north this weekend...got down into the low 40's at night, highs in the 50's and rainy during the day. Today it hit low 60's and should be there for the next week or so. :wub: this weather.
Yea, 60's to low 70's here all week then upper 70's on Saturday, all with cool nights in the 40's-50's. :notbad:
max225

90F here... Fucking a I am exhausted of this damn heat... 90F today... and 90F again tomorrow... we've had another 8 days in a row of near or 100F + smoke. :yikes: This has been the worst year weather wise that I can recall.
Desertbreh

max225 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:20 pm

90F here... Fucking a I am exhausted of this damn heat... 90F today... and 90F again tomorrow... we've had another 8 days in a row of near or 100F + smoke. :yikes: This has been the worst year weather wise that I can recall.
June and July were ok. August and September has been atrocious now moving into October.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:10 pm
SAWCE wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 5:05 pm

Supposed to be in the 80s here on Sat/Sun, which would be some welcome relief from this shitshow of endless incineration.
Oh shit. Low 70s here. Fuck yeah.

Got invited to go meet a friend in Santa Monica this weekend.. looks like it’ll be the same low 70s there too. Stoked.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:33 pm
max225 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:20 pm

June and July were ok. August and September has been atrocious now moving into October.
Yep... Looks like perhaps a quick break this weekend in the "normal" low 70s and they are projecting over 90 again... IT is FUCKING COCKTOBER. The average high is 75 for this month... We've been 15-30 degrees above "normal" for nearly 2 months.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

max225 wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:50 pm

Yep... Looks like perhaps a quick break this weekend in the "normal" low 70s and they are projecting over 90 again... IT is FUCKING COCKTOBER. The average high is 75 for this month... We've been 15-30 degrees above "normal" for nearly 2 months.
You can afford to live anywhere in the world. Come to Corning if you want to be cold.
max225

troyguitar wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 6:59 pm

You can afford to live anywhere in the world. Come to Corning if you want to be cold.
I gave the woman a notice. If this goes on for another 2 years I am out. With or without her.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

In places with seasons, grass cutting is only a thing from mid spring to early fall.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

D Griff wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:05 pm

In places with seasons, grass cutting is only a thing from mid spring to early fall.
I mowed into December in KY. :thanksobama:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:disgust: It has been epic here for the past 2-3 weeks, lows around 50, highs in the 70s.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

troyguitar wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:07 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 9:05 pm

I mowed into December in KY. :thanksobama:
:mindblown: I think ours is done already.