OT XXX: COVID Off Topic

Want to pledge allegiance to the Drumpf? Clash with Caspian? Scared of the stickers on your mailbox? Let's hear it.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

[user not found] wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:36 pm FWIW child sex trafficking isn't a real issue. It happens but the rate at which it's happening is WAY down from the 70s and 80s. True fake news.
Kind of like those caravans of rapists and murderers coming up from Central America. :lol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

wap wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:36 pm FWIW child sex trafficking isn't a real issue. It happens but the rate at which it's happening is WAY down from the 70s and 80s. True fake news.
Kind of like those caravans of rapists and murderers coming up from Central America. Image
They're probably in Alaska by now.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

wap wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 8:50 pm
Kind of like those caravans of rapists and murderers coming up from Central America. :lol:
Those bastards!

We had some (South) American B&E subcontractors in Toronto last year doing jobs for an organized group. Those dudes are not here right now with the VID travel restrictions, one good thing at least.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.ctvne ... 82025.html
wap

troyguitar wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:34 pm
wap wrote:
Kind of like those caravans of rapists and murderers coming up from Central America. Image
They're probably in Alaska by now.
No doubt.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

troyguitar wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:51 pm I will not. If you voted for letting at least 200000 people die, the open denial of science and reality as we know it, and straight up mocking education and intelligence... then you deserve to be ridiculed all day every day.
Bush 9/11
Trump C/19

Makes sense.
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

The Trumps got COVID.

2020 hitting us with a plot twist!
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

haleyann wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:02 am The Trumps got COVID.

This must of literally hit minutes ago.
Now I'm laughing my ass off.

Hydroxychloroquine, stand back and stand by!!
Huckleberry
Drives: 2004 GTO

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

haleyann wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 2:02 am The Trumps got COVID.

:lolol:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:caspian:

He doesn’t have it, but using it as a way to distract all the bad press that he got after the debate and the white supremacy thing.

Also a way for him to control the narrative for the next whatever days of quarantine.

:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

razr390 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 8:47 am :caspian:

He doesn’t have it, but using it as a way to distract all the bad press that he got after the debate and the white supremacy thing.

Also a way for him to control the narrative for the next whatever days of quarantine.

Interesting thought, I wouldn't doubt it or put it past him. "I got the virus, the severity was :fakenews: , the Democrats are just using this to destroy the economy and our freedumbs." Other than assuming he knows the word 'severity', it seems quite plausible.
max225

max225 wrote: Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:01 am
troyguitar wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2020 5:51 pm I will not. If you voted for letting at least 200000 people die, the open denial of science and reality as we know it, and straight up mocking education and intelligence... then you deserve to be ridiculed all day every day.
Bush 9/11
Trump C/19

Makes sense.
This Aged like fine wine
max225

Bad press ? :lolgasm:

I’d like to see trump get “good press”, bad press is normal
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

D Griff wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:17 am

Interesting thought, I wouldn't doubt it or put it past him. "I got the virus, the severity was :fakenews: , the Democrats are just using this to destroy the economy and our freedumbs." Other than assuming he knows the word 'severity', it seems quite plausible.
This is exactly what I expect.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:30 am

I’d prefer to just see something neutral, but that’s impossible these days.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225

Detroit wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:45 am
max225 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:30 am

Neutral ? That makes you a fascist!
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:47 am
Detroit wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:45 am

He’s always simultaneously the best and worst president ever based on the news source. While I can’t stand his style and demeanor, everything he’s done hasn’t been :nuke: I’d like to hear more neutral commentary on economic and policy decisions, which I’ve never found. I need to read through the :bs: to try to identify nuggets of truth, that’s failure of the media IMO. Granted, he doesn’t help at all.
Huckleberry

Detroit wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:51 am
max225 wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:47 am

He’s always simultaneously the best and worst president ever based on the news source. While I can’t stand his style and demeanor, everything he’s done hasn’t been :nuke: I’d like to hear more neutral commentary on economic and policy decisions, which I’ve never found. I need to read through the :bs: to try to identify nuggets of truth, that’s failure of the media IMO. Granted, he doesn’t help at all.
His persistent combativeness and dismissal of nearly every question as fake news hasn't helped anything. Not everything he has done has been awful, but I think that's more the exception than the rule at this point. And while some of the ideas may have been good in concept, his execution has been mostly atrocious. His strategy of coming after every policy he doesn't like with a bulldozer seldom works, and I'm not really one who thinks that human rights should be secondary to the economy.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Huckleberry wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:05 am
Detroit wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 10:51 am

His persistent combativeness and dismissal of nearly every question as fake news hasn't helped anything. Not everything he has done has been awful, but I think that's more the exception than the rule at this point. And while some of the ideas may have been good in concept, his execution has been mostly atrocious. His strategy of coming after every policy he doesn't like with a bulldozer seldom works, and I'm not really one who thinks that human rights should be secondary to the economy.
:dat:

It really doesn't matter what he does at this point, his shit personality trumps all ( :iswydt: )

When you are belligerent at every public appearance, fuck around on social media constantly like a hormonal 15 year old girl, and disrespect everyone with even slightly differing views, that's going to get noticed and people will talk about it.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:15 am

It really doesn't matter what he does at this point, his shit personality trumps all ( :iswydt: )

When you are belligerent at every public appearance, fuck around on social media constantly like a hormonal 15 year old girl, and disrespect everyone with even slightly differing views, that's going to get noticed and people will talk about it.
:notwrong:
wap

I already know some people who think exactly :dat:
wap

All :dat:
Plus I'll add, always blaming others (Obama, for not having 'Vid test kits avail, for example.) for shit that happened on his watch.
Huckleberry

wap wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:47 am

Plus I'll add, always blaming others (Obama, for not having 'Vid test kits avail, for example.) for shit that happened on his watch.
Yeah, that one is always a gem. "itZ 0baMaz fawlt!11!!1"

Motherfucker, you've been President for almost 4 years. Obama is out of the picture at this point.
wap

Huckleberry wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 1:05 pm
wap wrote: Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:47 am

Yeah, that one is always a gem. "itZ 0baMaz fawlt!11!!1"

Motherfucker, you've been President for almost 4 years. Obama is out of the picture at this point.
Covfefe-19 didn't hit until last year, yet motherfucking Obama didn't have test kits available in 2016!! :thanksobama:
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

To Walter Reed he goes.