OT 19: Masks On, Clothes Off, Right Hand Left Titty

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
User avatar
Bender
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 19393
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:40 pm
Drives: Mario Kart

Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:41 pm

Calvinball wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:32 pm
Evening folks
Hello Calvin
This is the worst kind of discrimination there is: the kind against me!

User avatar
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 18427
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:15 am
Drives: Toyota Ninja Turtle
Location: Hoth

Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:41 pm

Before she's even cold...

Image

User avatar
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 10652
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 pm
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing
Location: 2' Underwater

Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:50 pm

Calvinball wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:32 pm
Evening folks
:hai:
Airboat Michaelangelo.

User avatar
Bender
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 19393
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:40 pm
Drives: Mario Kart

Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:14 pm

troyguitar wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:41 pm
Before she's even cold...

Image
I'm equally disgusted and not surprised.
This is the worst kind of discrimination there is: the kind against me!

User avatar
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 10652
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 pm
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing
Location: 2' Underwater

Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:19 pm

Bender wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:14 pm
I'm equally disgusted and not surprised.
This.
Airboat Michaelangelo.

User avatar
fledonfoot
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 3769
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:33 pm
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:33 pm

Just... ugh.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 38696
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Blue Meanie
Location: Pepperland

Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:53 pm

troyguitar wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:41 pm
Before she's even cold...

Image
Motherfucker.
:rage:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 38696
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Blue Meanie
Location: Pepperland

Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:54 pm

Bender wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:14 pm
troyguitar wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:41 pm
Before she's even cold...

Image
I'm equally disgusted and not surprised.
:dat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Bender
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 19393
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:40 pm
Drives: Mario Kart

Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:41 am

Good morning y'all.
This is the worst kind of discrimination there is: the kind against me!

User avatar
Detroit
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 37618
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Gladiatrice

Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:28 am

Bender wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:41 am
Good morning y'all.
:howdy:
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
Tarspin
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 10452
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Drives: Microbus
Location: Canada

Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:29 am

Bender wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 10:41 am
Good morning y'all.
Morning row- :knot:

How are you and your family? Any :neat: weekend plans?

User avatar
Desertbreh
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 11221
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: Beyond Thunderdome

Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:46 pm

4zilch wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:26 pm
Desertbreh wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 4:24 pm


Sioux City South Dakota. I just gotta get eff out of here. End of October Meeting a buddy from college and going pheasant hunting with his dad for 5 days. The drive is 24 hours. Driving there would be fun. Two twelve hour days on the back end sent me to the loving arms of American Airlines. I have a $910 credit from a trip I had to cancel this month to Louisville. First Class to SSSD is $726. I'll just wear an N95 the whole time I'm on a plane Probably the cleanest airplanes have ever been.
Oh dang, I used to hunt up there every fall. What area are you hunting in?
TBD. I will post up when I have more deets.
Bender wrote: No one gives a shit about Virginia

User avatar
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 18427
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:15 am
Drives: Toyota Ninja Turtle
Location: Hoth

Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:34 pm

Good ol summer weather.

Image

User avatar
Tarspin
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Posts: 10452
Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:06 pm
Drives: Microbus
Location: Canada

Sat Sep 19, 2020 3:01 pm

troyguitar wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 2:34 pm
Good ol summer weather.

Image
Possibly the worst weather ever... on in Grand Bend with this.... and London, ON for reference lol


Image

Image

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 38696
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Blue Meanie
Location: Pepperland

Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:29 pm

We'll, autumn does start tomorrow, or Monday...
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Bender
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 19393
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:40 pm
Drives: Mario Kart

Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:49 pm

Active Shooter at the mall by my house
This is the worst kind of discrimination there is: the kind against me!

User avatar
Detroit
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 37618
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Gladiatrice

Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:51 pm

Bender wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:49 pm
Active Shooter at the mall by my house
Are malls open?
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 38696
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Blue Meanie
Location: Pepperland

Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:22 pm

Bender wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:49 pm
Active Shooter at the mall by my house
Fucking hell.
We clearly need more guns in the hands of the teenage girls that frequent malls so they can stop the bad guy with a gun.
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Posts: 10652
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:09 pm
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing
Location: 2' Underwater

Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:33 pm

Detroit wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:51 pm
Bender wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 7:49 pm
Active Shooter at the mall by my house
Are malls open?
They are here. :iono:
At least, I believe so, I haven't been anywhere near a mall since 2009.
Airboat Michaelangelo.

User avatar
Huckleberry
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Posts: 1337
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2018 11:10 am
Drives: 2004 GTO
Location: Hi. I'm in Delaware.

Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:20 am

troyguitar wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:41 pm
Before she's even cold...

Image
Image

The Republican nominee for Delaware Senator posted that right after Ginsburg died. She has since deleted it after all of the flak she received.

User avatar
Detroit
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 37618
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Gladiatrice

Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:27 am

Melon wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 11:33 pm
Detroit wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 8:51 pm

Are malls open?
They are here. :iono:
At least, I believe so, I haven't been anywhere near a mall since 2009.
Same. Every time I drive by the one by me, the parking lot seems rather empty. :ohwell:
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

User avatar
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 38696
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:52 am
Drives: Blue Meanie
Location: Pepperland

Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:42 am

Huckleberry wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 12:20 am
troyguitar wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:41 pm
Before she's even cold...

Image
Image

The Republican nominee for Delaware Senator posted that right after Ginsburg died. She has since deleted it after all of the flak she received.
Fucking hell.
:wap: Where are these mangos?

User avatar
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Posts: 17685
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:08 am
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:21 am

Some dude put a can of cat food out for one of our building's "communal cats" (basically roams around but sleeps/is fostered by one of the tenants.

Came home from a late drive and saw an opossum eating from it. I did my best to move slowly around and as I am opening the apartment door I hear a huge thud. The opossum tried to hide/run from me and it basically went under the first step/stair going to the next floor, causing it to fall one story into the lower level below (outdoor apartment). I quickly ran to the staircase to see if it was okay, and it looked pretty dazed but it started walking again. Hid by one of the lower level apartment doors and then came out about 30 seconds later. I decided instead of it trying to climb up and potentially falling again which would certainly kill it if done a second time, I would bring the can of food downstairs so it can finish its meal.

About 2-3 minutes later after I explained to :tits: what happened it was gone, presumably ran off into the lower level picnic/ravine area. Feels :sad: because I did not want it to run/hide from me and I feel like if it dies due to the injuries it's partly my fault, even though I was basically hugging the wall and 15-20 ft away from it at all times.

If It does not die because of the fall, I would have to say it's probably one of the most random :wtf: moments that have happened to me in a long while.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:05 pm
DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.

User avatar
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Posts: 5999
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 9:42 am
Drives: Ford Party ST
Location: God’s Country

Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:25 am

Desertbreh wrote:
Sat Sep 19, 2020 1:46 pm
4zilch wrote:
Fri Sep 18, 2020 10:26 pm


Oh dang, I used to hunt up there every fall. What area are you hunting in?
TBD. I will post up when I have more deets.
:popcorn:

We usually usually hunted south and west of Mitchell on public land 99.9% of the time.
Melon wrote:
Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:41 pm
Don't discuss things you want on here.

This is only a place for 100% facts.
...doesn’t argue cars on a political forum

User avatar
Detroit
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Posts: 37618
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:10 am
Drives: Gladiatrice

Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:50 am

razr390 wrote:
Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:21 am
Some dude put a can of cat food out for one of our building's "communal cats" (basically roams around but sleeps/is fostered by one of the tenants.

Came home from a late drive and saw an opossum eating from it. I did my best to move slowly around and as I am opening the apartment door I hear a huge thud. The opossum tried to hide/run from me and it basically went under the first step/stair going to the next floor, causing it to fall one story into the lower level below (outdoor apartment). I quickly ran to the staircase to see if it was okay, and it looked pretty dazed but it started walking again. Hid by one of the lower level apartment doors and then came out about 30 seconds later. I decided instead of it trying to climb up and potentially falling again which would certainly kill it if done a second time, I would bring the can of food downstairs so it can finish its meal.

About 2-3 minutes later after I explained to :tits: what happened it was gone, presumably ran off into the lower level picnic/ravine area. Feels :sad: because I did not want it to run/hide from me and I feel like if it dies due to the injuries it's partly my fault, even though I was basically hugging the wall and 15-20 ft away from it at all times.

If It does not die because of the fall, I would have to say it's probably one of the most random :wtf: moments that have happened to me in a long while.
Animals are impressively resilient. I've watched squirrels fall 40' from a tree and just get up and ran away.

Still, not a great idea to be feeding wildlife around an apt IMO. Opossums are chill, but rats suck.
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

Post Reply
  • Information
  • Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 4 guests