Jeeponomics 201: Toledo Griff

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

One more for :like: on the Four Wheel Drive. Old School Brah.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Apex wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:10 pm
max225 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 2:57 pm

I kinda like those :(
:dat:
I like the 4 Wheel Drive on the back. I spotted a yellow JLU Willys the other day because of it.
Yea, I dig the 4wd sticker too. That's about it.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

already? DUDEEEEE

now it makes sense why you put it on snap. Love the color :neat:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

So my god... :hibachi: life... What are the deets ? !
Apex
Drives: Abominable

max225 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:27 pm So my god... :hibachi: life... What are the deets ? !
He’s got the titties out at the beach. Give the man a few.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

max225 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:30 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:25 pm
Welcome to how most of the world lives. Houses don't have to be 7 figures, and vehicles are expensive.
:jelly:
:jelly: too, I'm at 24:1
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Bikini is such a great color IRL.

I'd ditch the decal too I think.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Congrats Griffballz, hope it's a good rig for you guys. So :wat: spec is it? Mall crawler or something between MC and Rubi?
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Apex wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:39 pm
max225 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:27 pm So my god... :hibachi: life... What are the deets ? !
He’s got the titties out at the beach. Give the man a few.
Much bikini wow
max225

Tarspin wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:52 pm Congrats Griffballz, hope it's a good rig for you guys. So :wat: spec is it? Mall crawler or something between MC and Rubi?
:hibachi:
ChrisoftheNorth

A friend came over with her 3 year old. Same little dude has lost his mind over my JT in the past. Let him use it like a jungle gym and he thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Then his mom had too much to drink, so I offered to drive them home. I decided to take the entire top off for the first time, and while it was a number of bolts (8), I managed to get it off in 5 minutes using just the tool kit that came with the truck. Wife and I lifted it up and walked it right back, then set it on the ground. Really simple for the JT.

They only live ~5 minutes from us in nearly the same neighborhood, but the entire 5 minutes he rode with his hand in the air and a grin on his face like none other. I've been buying him Jeep toys and books for his birthday for the last few years, and I think I'll have him pretty well converted after last night.

It was a gorgeous night, so wife and I cruised Woodward with the top off afterward. It's staggering how much fun that stupid vehicle is.

Future Jeep bro...
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

:fuckyeah: Dplac!
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Tarspin wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 6:51 pm Bikini is such a great color IRL.

I'd ditch the decal too I think.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Apex wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 8:25 am:fuckyeah: Dplac!

Way to go Dplac, that was a really nice gesture!
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: Nothing Good

Detroit wrote:A friend came over with her 3 year old. Same little dude has lost his mind over my JT in the past. Let him use it like a jungle gym and he thought it was the coolest thing ever.

Then his mom had too much to drink, so I offered to drive them home. I decided to take the entire top off for the first time, and while it was a number of bolts (8), I managed to get it off in 5 minutes using just the tool kit that came with the truck. Wife and I lifted it up and walked it right back, then set it on the ground. Really simple for the JT.

They only live ~5 minutes from us in nearly the same neighborhood, but the entire 5 minutes he rode with his hand in the air and a grin on his face like none other. I've been buying him Jeep toys and books for his birthday for the last few years, and I think I'll have him pretty well converted after last night.

It was a gorgeous night, so wife and I cruised Woodward with the top off afterward. It's staggering how much fun that stupid vehicle is.

Future Jeep bro...
All of this is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Detroit wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:25 pm
max225 wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 12:16 pm

Also :impressive: vehicle to house value ratio.
Welcome to how most of the world lives. Houses don't have to be 7 figures, and vehicles are expensive.
:dat: :iono: 20% of house in cars seems fine to me.

The Beemah will be gone soon I think. If I can’t get $15k+ or so I may just keep though... have a lot of inquiries.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I have the deets? $39993 OTD, Bikini, soft top, Freedom Edition, :dillerman: is removing hood decal. MSRP off 42.6k. It has the comfort/convenience tech whatever packages so power windows, leather wheel, 7” screen, etc. The Freedom also has the better wheels/tires, :fancy: seats, rubber floor mats. We really wanted the soft top or we probably would’ve gotten a similar sport that also had cold weather, but I prefer this one.

Most :mindblown: was getting $4500 for the Fusion with zero effort from :tits: sister’s friend. Trade offer on it was $2200.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Also, we’re taking it on the beach tomorrow :excited:

Dat first off road experience with 200 miles on the clock.
max225

D Griff wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:44 pm
I have the deets? $39993 OTD, Bikini, soft top, Freedom Edition, :dillerman: is removing hood decal. MSRP off 42.6k. It has the comfort/convenience tech whatever packages so power windows, leather wheel, 7” screen, etc. The Freedom also has the better wheels/tires, :fancy: seats, rubber floor mats. We really wanted the soft top or we probably would’ve gotten a similar sport that also had cold weather, but I prefer this one.

Most :mindblown: was getting $4500 for the Fusion with zero effort from :tits: sister’s friend. Trade offer on it was $2200.
yASSSS finally! I wonder why y'all didn't get 0% :doe:

So did you end up with uprated stereo? Very :neat: spec.

Keep on posting updates!

We got quite a few :wrangler: 's on the forum now.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

max225 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:46 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:44 pm

Keep on posting updates!

No zero percent :dill: on Wrangler, it was offered with the Renegade we looked at but we both :nope: out after driving the Wrongler.

It’s the upgraded HU (middle version), I believe the speakers are standard. I dunno I don’t really care about that stuff.
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: Nothing Good

D Griff wrote:
max225 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:46 pm yASSSS finally! I wonder why y'all didn't get 0% :doe:

Keep on posting updates!

No zero percent :dill: on Wrangler, it was offered with the Renegade we looked at but we both :nope: out after driving the Wrongler.

It’s the upgraded HU (middle version), I believe the speakers are standard. I dunno I don’t really care about that stuff.
I’m really glad she came around on the wrongler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
max225

:wrong: ler 's have so much character compared to anything else in the jeep lineup (sans JT)
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:45 pm Also, we’re taking it on the beach tomorrow :excited:

Dat first off road experience with 200 miles on the clock.
Took my JT offroad at 500 miles in Northern MI. It's how to break in a Jeep properly!
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:53 pm
max225 wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:46 pm

Keep on posting updates!

The "middle" 7" screen with accompanying audio is more than adequate. Took the JT on the highway with the top off today, speakers kept up incredibly well.

Also interesting in my JT, the top off entirely somehow has less wind blasting your head than with just the freedom panels off. Both wife and I noticed that today.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 5:12 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu May 28, 2020 2:53 pm

The "middle" 7" screen with accompanying audio is more than adequate. Took the JT on the highway with the top off today, speakers kept up incredibly well.

Also interesting in my JT, the top off entirely somehow has less wind blasting your head than with just the freedom panels off. Both wife and I noticed that today.
:dat: I think it sounds plenty good enough, this is a tent on wheels, not a studio control room. Also I did find the 5” screen kinda poverty spec but the 7” and accompanying tech is very nice. Overall just love the interior.