General video game chat

Gamers gonna game, game, game, game.
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Frontier, Rabbit TDI, G8 GXP

I've been playing Warzone on the PC but holy hell was it a hot mess to get running without crashing on there. Still can't have ANY other program running in the background as it pings my CPU at 100%. When I have my headset plugged in I also can't seem to set which device I want the voice chat to go through. If I don't have the headset in, VC defaults to my Rift VR, but when I do have the headset plugged in it defaults to PC speakers for playback and the mic for recording.

Pretty frustrating.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

3rdgenfan wrote: Wed May 06, 2020 10:14 am I've been playing Warzone on the PC but holy hell was it a hot mess to get running without crashing on there. Still can't have ANY other program running in the background as it pings my CPU at 100%. When I have my headset plugged in I also can't seem to set which device I want the voice chat to go through. If I don't have the headset in, VC defaults to my Rift VR, but when I do have the headset plugged in it defaults to PC speakers for playback and the mic for recording.

Pretty frustrating.
Some of these issues may be related to cross platform play. I’ve heard of people having issues like that when cross platform is enabled
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Farm Sim 19 is free on PSN this month. Anyone feel free to join the farm chef and I are working

That's the 2020 mod where you hoard rolls of TP
Last edited by CaleDeRoo on Thu May 07, 2020 12:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: Nothing Good

CaleDeRoo wrote:Farm Sim 19 is free on PSN this month. Anyone feel free to join the farm chef and I are working
Farm Sim is :notbad:

A bunch of us at work used to play when we all worked night shift together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Wocka Wocka wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 12:24 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote:Farm Sim 19 is free on PSN this month. Anyone feel free to join the farm chef and I are working
Farm Sim is :notbad:

I also bought Snowrunner but it seems me, chef, MrH42, and stripethree are the only DFDers with a PlayStation
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

CaleDeRoo wrote:
Wocka Wocka wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 12:24 pm Farm Sim is :notbad:

I also bought Snowrunner but it seems me, chef, MrH42, and stripethree are the only DFDers with a PlayStation
I’ve got one, but I’ve been playing FO76 on the Xbox than anything else lately.

Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

CaleDeRoo wrote:
Wocka Wocka wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 12:24 pm Farm Sim is :notbad:

:wrong:

I have it. I was playing Cities Skylines a bit the other day. Haven't downloaded Farm Simulator yet.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Gberg2119 wrote: Thu May 07, 2020 2:14 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote:
:wrong:

I have it. I was playing Cities Skylines a bit the other day. Haven't downloaded Farm Simulator yet.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk
Oh dang! I'll get cities too because why not
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390

[user not found] wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:59 am
Apex wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:27 pm Renewed my Xboner Gold for a few months to try out COD Warzone. Holy balls do I suck. :lol:

Might look for something else to play that’s in the FPS realm, maybe try Fallout? :iono:
Join us on FO76. We've got tons of loot for you if you do (and we play late if you can't fall asleep).

Then you can have some fun with us.

Shit I’d be down. How easy is it to hop in and play? I haven’t played FO76 at all
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Apex wrote: Sun Apr 26, 2020 5:27 pm Renewed my Xboner Gold for a few months to try out COD Warzone. Holy balls do I suck. :lol:

Might look for something else to play that’s in the FPS realm, maybe try Fallout? :iono:
Join us on FO76. We've got tons of loot for you if you do (and we play late if you can't fall asleep).

:ohdang:
Who’s in the crew? Could be fun.
razr390

Apex wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:12 pm

I've seen [user not found], :[user not found]: (assuming in the tux in the pics), :calvin: and :melon:
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

razr390 wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:46 pm
Apex wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 2:12 pm

I've seen [user not found], :[user not found]: (assuming in the tux in the pics), :calvin: and :melon:
:neek:, haleyann, punchagoat, and me as well.

I'm not sure if I'm forgetting anyone.
razr390

Ordered it through amazon.

Everyone who needs to, my gamer tag is razr390
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Does one need a headset for FO76?
Wocka Wocka
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Apex wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 4:56 pm Does one need a headset for FO76?
You don't NEED one, but it makes the experience more enjoyable. You can do it through your phone via the xBox app. It's a little janky sometimes, but not terrible.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

I've been going out like a madman in COD Warzone Battle Royal. Currently in the top 6% of all Activision accounts for wins.

http://youtube.com/watch?feature=ios_me ... 63U-qCQtuA
3rdgenfan
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: Frontier, Rabbit TDI, G8 GXP

Finally got the time to figure out the headset issue for in-game voicechat in Warzone. Played with a couple friends yesterday and was a good time. Placed 3rd but got cocky and didn't scan the roof as the circle closed in quickly and we got knocked out.
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

3rdgenfan wrote: Mon May 11, 2020 11:42 am Finally got the time to figure out the headset issue for in-game voicechat in Warzone. Played with a couple friends yesterday and was a good time. Placed 3rd but got cocky and didn't scan the roof as the circle closed in quickly and we got knocked out.
Those final circles can be tricky, because every single decision has to be analyzed. I run multiple loadouts that are similar except one's mid-game and another is end-game. Mid game is basically cold blood and overwatch with a Grau and HDR and heartbeat. That covers nearly all mid and long range battles and lets me scan buildings. Late game people will have their 2nd loadout which will 99% of the time consist of Ghost, so that heartbeat sensor becomes kind of pointless. It's good to have one guy in your squad that keeps it but don't expect many people in the final couple of circles to pop up on your radar unless they've been bought back by their team and don't have their perks.

Tacticals are HUGE in end game because every time you decide to pull the trigger for a kill there's someone that will see your gun battle and wait it out so they can come in and get that 3rd party kill while you're reloading or armoring up. So you have to really decide if you wanna engage or hide for those precious seconds.
Top 2 gun loadouts right now are the M4A1 and Grau, both set up nearly the same way for low recoil. Monolithic supressor on EVERY weapon you use, including the HDR. I run a thermal scope on my HDR mainly because it's a 3.25x zoom. Anything over 3.50x and you give off the scope glare for enemies to spot you. There's a ton of psychological strategy in this BR and I can't tell you how many times I've let my guard down for just 2 seconds and got wrecked. It's super frustrating. but when you make it into that final circle the next game it's all worth it.

I don't run and gun like a lot of people do. I do more mid game setup that leads me to more end game circles. Also, getting a loadout should be your number 1 priority early game. In order to get mine and not spend cash, I pinwheel out and push with the gas in far regions where there's a lack of players. Loot up, get your ammo, cash, whatever else you want. When that first circle nearly closes with between 13 and 15 seconds left, a loadout will drop within 150-200 meters of you. If you stay on the outskirts, you won't have to deal with people sniping it since you're likely alone. I usually get this one and then push with the gas after that. Then I horde my cash for the 2nd loadout to get my Ghost perk and your buddies can get things like ammo crates, gas masks, UAVs. Also, if 3 of you call out UAVs at the same time it becomes an Advanced UAV, and shows the position of EVERY player on the map and the direction they're facing.

Send a message to #CATJOKES for more COD:WZ tips and tricks! This is kind of the cliff notes of things I've learned in WZ
Purpc5z
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: C5 Z06

anyone play borderlands 3? Looking for more lads to play with
razr390

Ordered Fallout 4 to pickup from Best Buy later today. I already have all of the DLC's, so I don't know why I traded the game in originally... :fullretard:

Can't wait to do a full playthrough again.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

KYGTIGuy wrote:PS5 looks amazing

https://youtu.be/d8B1LNrBpqc
That does look amazeballs

:therapist:
fledonfoot