OT 17: WELCOME TO THE CORONADOME!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

I think I’m gonna get wangz for dinner. Probably BBW since there aren’t any local spots that I’ve had good ones from. Plus, buy one get one free boneless wing Thursday at BWW.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

SAWCE wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:17 pm I have a bit of a rare case in that alcohol does actually provide some real physical pain relief. I should be going to physical therapy and yoga and probably have a prescription muscle relaxer, but because I'm a combination of lazy and distrustful of people I have not done it.

I can get some intense pain from upper body tension and painkillers don't do anything to help, but a couple of drinks will eliminate it within minutes. It only happens when I've been doing something physically demanding like racing karts or wrenching on shit, or generally extra stressful like dealing this pandemic shit.
Don’t think I knew that. I really think you would find weed helpful and possibly enjoyable as well.
Never tried it, probably never will in this country. :thanksobama:

Smoking is fucking disgusting regardless but if it's ever fully legalized (and illegal for employers to discriminate against users) then I'll try edibles.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Meanwhile in Canada..

A dedicated shelf on my garage workbenches... a little bit of this and that. Gotta get through home schooling shit, Amirite lads?

ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

troyguitar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:01 pm
SAWCE wrote:
Don’t think I knew that. I really think you would find weed helpful and possibly enjoyable as well.

Smoking is fucking disgusting regardless but if it's ever fully legalized (and illegal for employers to discriminate against users) then I'll try edibles.
The pain Management elements are fantastic...best I've found.

Booze does help me with pain, and I don't need much. Problem is I always drink past what I "need"
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:01 pm
SAWCE wrote:

Yeah I’d recommend edibles since it’s easier to control your dose.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

SAWCE wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:06 pm
troyguitar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 6:01 pm Never tried it, probably never will in this country. :thanksobama:

:wat:

I'd have to disagree with ya there. I have major difficulty controlling dose with edibles because one always seems to be a bit different from the other and it takes so long to kick in.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
troyguitar

Damn. I love deep dish pizza but nachos might be better. We just finished the last of our rationed nachos. Big ol pan of them was dinner on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. LEFT OVER NACHOS :fuckyeah:
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

troyguitar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:04 pm Damn. I love deep dish pizza but nachos might be better. We just finished the last of our rationed nachos. Big ol pan of them was dinner on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. LEFT OVER NACHOS :fuckyeah:
How does on have left over nachos? :notsure:
SAWCE

Apex wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:11 pm
troyguitar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:04 pm Damn. I love deep dish pizza but nachos might be better. We just finished the last of our rationed nachos. Big ol pan of them was dinner on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday. LEFT OVER NACHOS :fuckyeah:
I think we’ve gone down this rabbit hole before..
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:34 pm
SAWCE wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:06 pm

:wat:

I'd have to disagree with ya there. I have major difficulty controlling dose with edibles because one always seems to be a bit different from the other and it takes so long to kick in.
That’s true, but in that case just stick with one brand. It’s hard to gauge how much you’re inhaling, but if you have a gummy that is 10mg, you can cut it into fifths and take just one of those. If it does nothing, don’t add to it, but the next night try 2/5, etc, until you find a dose that works for you.

Agreed on them taking a while to kick in though.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:18 pm

I think we’ve gone down this rabbit hole before..
I think you’re right.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

The MahTroys eat a fixed calorie count BRUH, they don't mow everything in front of them like heathens.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

First day back at work after our 2 week shutdown ended up being 3 days. Busy AF today, and likely tomorrow as well. Trying to figure out how to keep running and managing our incoming inventory purchases against likely fairly drastically reduced incoming business to keep our cash flow at a level that doesn't kill us. All this work being done with the likely event of another shutdown looming in the near future. :disgust:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
troyguitar

Desertbreh wrote:
Apex wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:11 pm How does on have left over nachos? :notsure:
The MahTroys eat a fixed calorie count BRUH, they don't mow everything in front of them like heathens.
Yeah the two of us combined might eat less than any other single DFD'er. Slow metabolism is good for quarantines. ~2500/day
troyguitar

:thankstrump:

goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

troyguitar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:27 pm :thankstrump:

:rage:
brain go brrrrrr
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Just shocked myself with the welder. I became the ground like a :derp:

That works better than caffeine
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

US cases of COVID have surpassed China and Italy. We're #1!!! :truckyeah:

Philly hospitals have ordered refrigerated tractor trailer trucks to hold the bodies they expect. NYC has already done this.
Johnny_P

troyguitar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:27 pm :thankstrump:

They should instead be buying things we really need. Like mass ordering stealth fighter jets that aren't stealth and perform worse than the ones they are replacing.

Johnny_P

CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:03 pm Just shocked myself with the welder. I became the ground like a :derp:

That works better than caffeine
Johnny_P

troyguitar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:18 pm
Desertbreh wrote:
Yeah the two of us combined might eat less than any other single DFD'er. Slow metabolism is good for quarantines. ~2500/day
Johnny_P

wap wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 9:08 pm First day back at work after our 2 week shutdown ended up being 3 days. Busy AF today, and likely tomorrow as well. Trying to figure out how to keep running and managing our incoming inventory purchases against likely fairly drastically reduced incoming business to keep our cash flow at a level that doesn't kill us. All this work being done with the likely event of another shutdown looming in the near future. :disgust:
troyguitar

:wasteful: found the liquor cabinet! :truckyeah: :mahtroy:
Johnny_P

SAWCE wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:57 pm I think I’m gonna get wangz for dinner. Probably BBW since there aren’t any local spots that I’ve had good ones from. Plus, buy one get one free boneless wing Thursday at BWW.
pics
Johnny_P

troyguitar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:42 pm :wasteful: found the liquor cabinet! :truckyeah: :mahtroy:
:truckyeah: about to re-up too