OT 17: WELCOME TO THE CORONADOME!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:46 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:26 pm

This is what I don't get about this... but whatever.
yea, there are many that won't get help that could use it. Like if my wife worked closer to full time we'd be in the gray earnings wise, but she's already 'furloughed' and won't be seeing paychecks for a minute. If we were stupid and overleveraged...it would be bad news.
:dat:

We have no debt (other than the house and car that can easily be paid on my salary alone), and an emergency fund to get us through stuff like this. But when we're tapping into emergency funds, we're not spending on anything that's isn't FOR REAL essential. ZERO Spent on going out, buying anything, doing anything that actually helps the economy. I'd do that with .gov money :doe:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

:whalecum:Image
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

hmmm, I'd say he's a little mad.

Gun shop in Riverside, California.

https://www.facebook.com/COLIONNOIR/vid ... 717214022/
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:26 pm hmmm, I'd say he's a little mad.

Just a wee bit. I like following Colion, he puts out some good videos.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:26 pm hmmm, I'd say he's a little mad.

hoes mad
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Wait. Is Trump about to buy me 4.10s?
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Alcohol has been taking quite a bit of flack on here recently, but I'm going to give it some props. The wife and I stayed up late hitting the sauce, up till about midnight drinking beer and peanut butter whiskey shots. We had a good time. Not too lumpy this morning even for going to bed late.

Joel, sometimes you just gotta say what the fuck.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

troyguitar

Desertbreh wrote:Alcohol has been taking quite a bit of flack on here recently, but I'm going to give it some props. The wife and I stayed up late hitting the sauce, up till about midnight drinking beer and peanut butter whiskey shots. We had a good time. Not too lumpy this morning even for going to bed late.

Try these lines next time. Image
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

troyguitar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:18 pm
Desertbreh wrote:Alcohol has been taking quite a bit of flack on here recently, but I'm going to give it some props. The wife and I stayed up late hitting the sauce, up till about midnight drinking beer and peanut butter whiskey shots. We had a good time. Not too lumpy this morning even for going to bed late.

Try these lines next time. Image
:like:
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:16 pm Alcohol has been taking quite a bit of flack on here recently, but I'm going to give it some props. The wife and I stayed up late hitting the sauce, up till about midnight drinking beer and peanut butter whiskey shots. We had a good time. Not too lumpy this morning even for going to bed late.

:fuckyeah:

The wife has been drinking her frozen from a bag margarita things and also putting peppermint smirnoff in her hot chocolate. I've been sampling from my 122 bottle collection. I might move to wine tonight though, I haven't had any in quite awhile and I've stored over 200 bottles of Cab.

By the end of this, I don't want to talk about my liver. :lol: :D
ChrisoftheNorth

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:16 pm Alcohol has been taking quite a bit of flack on here recently, but I'm going to give it some props. The wife and I stayed up late hitting the sauce, up till about midnight drinking beer and peanut butter whiskey shots. We had a good time. Not too lumpy this morning even for going to bed late.

We hit the sauce and pipe hard last night. Was fantastic.

I just need to check myself from drinking too frequently. At home all day, the temptation to crack a beer while dealing with work BS is strong.

I'll end up 400 lbs and with a broken liver by the time this is over.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Nah bro, alcohol is nectar of the gods.

Everyone except me is all :fuckyeah: for it. Don’t see that as being much flack. :iono:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Hi
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:58 pm

Everyone except me is all :fuckyeah: for it. Don’t see that as being much flack. :iono:
Nah, I've been a bit down on it lately just because I want to keep my consumption in check. Others have been complaining of the dark places booze takes them. I see all sides, but this is a substance that does absolutely nothing for you physically, so it's not the worst thing to reduce/eliminate consumption IMO.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Detroit wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:30 pm

I just need to check myself from drinking too frequently. At home all day, the temptation to crack a beer while dealing with work BS is strong.

Used my vape pen last night. Tonight I think I’ll pack a real bowl and order in some food.
ChrisoftheNorth

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:19 pm Image
:lolol:
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:09 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:30 pm

Used my vape pen last night. Tonight I think I’ll pack a real bowl and order in some food.
Man, I've been on green stuff more than the vape lately and REALLY enjoy it. Found a Oneie at my dad's house that I "borrowed" and find it to be nearly as convenient as the vape.
troyguitar

Detroit wrote:
Apex wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:58 pm Nah bro, alcohol is nectar of the gods.

Nah, I've been a bit down on it lately just because I want to keep my consumption in check. Others have been complaining of the dark places booze takes them. I see all sides, but this is a substance that does absolutely nothing for you physically, so it's not the worst thing to reduce/eliminate consumption IMO.
I have a bit of a rare case in that alcohol does actually provide some real physical pain relief. I should be going to physical therapy and yoga and probably have a prescription muscle relaxer, but because I'm a combination of lazy and distrustful of people I have not done it.

I can get some intense pain from upper body tension and painkillers don't do anything to help, but a couple of drinks will eliminate it within minutes. It only happens when I've been doing something physically demanding like racing karts or wrenching on shit, or generally extra stressful like dealing this pandemic shit.
troyguitar

Caffeine also makes it worse but I love coffee. :thanksobama:
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:08 pm
Apex wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:58 pm

That’s my stance on it.

It doesn’t push me towards my physique goals, and it absolutely pulls me away from them, so there is zero incentive there for me when I can get an altered state that I prefer from weed which does have beneficial effects.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

having a mild gout flare up so no drinking for me for a few days :(
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 5:17 pm
Detroit wrote: Nah, I've been a bit down on it lately just because I want to keep my consumption in check. Others have been complaining of the dark places booze takes them. I see all sides, but this is a substance that does absolutely nothing for you physically, so it's not the worst thing to reduce/eliminate consumption IMO.
I have a bit of a rare case in that alcohol does actually provide some real physical pain relief. I should be going to physical therapy and yoga and probably have a prescription muscle relaxer, but because I'm a combination of lazy and distrustful of people I have not done it.

I can get some intense pain from upper body tension and painkillers don't do anything to help, but a couple of drinks will eliminate it within minutes. It only happens when I've been doing something physically demanding like racing karts or wrenching on shit, or generally extra stressful like dealing this pandemic shit.
Don’t think I knew that. I really think you would find weed helpful and possibly enjoyable as well.