DYELB: The Gainz Train

Health, fitness, and nutrition freaks, lets see those gainz.
Calvinball
Drives: Pumpkin, Hellcat edition

Last week I felt sick all week, tomorrow I start figuring out my quaran-routine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:therapist:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

I am just running and biking a lot and will be tiny by the end of this.

:ohwell:

I may move around some brake rotors today or something.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

So I took advantage of having a home gym yesterday whilst all you suckers are locked out #privliage # :waxer: #gainz

My squats are really, really shit as of late, I dont know whats going on. I tried to get my 375 for 5 I had to set on the pins last week for ZERO.... and I got 2. Maybe I have too much volume programed? not enough recovery? squatting once a week not enough? I'm at a loss.

At least Bench presses went well, 230 for fhave followed by volume work.
brain go brrrrrr
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

Was just about to pull the trigger on a full home gym setup, full :wasteful: style, but of course every damn option I'd consider at Rogue is out of stock. :rage:

Doing some bodyweight circuits and cardio that are kicking my ass, but I'll get bored of it before too long. I did manage to snag a pair of 35lb and 53lb kettlebells, so at least I'll get to throw those around.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

coogles wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:01 am Was just about to pull the trigger on a full home gym setup, full :wasteful: style, but of course every damn option I'd consider at Rogue is out of stock. :rage:

Doing some bodyweight circuits and cardio that are kicking my ass, but I'll get bored of it before too long. I did manage to snag a pair of 35lb and 53lb kettlebells, so at least I'll get to throw those around.
Check out Titan Fitness for racks and stuff. Might need to look elsewhere for a bar doe, I’m not sure if they sell them.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Apex wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:16 am
coogles wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:01 am Was just about to pull the trigger on a full home gym setup, full :wasteful: style, but of course every damn option I'd consider at Rogue is out of stock. :rage:

Check out Titan Fitness for racks and stuff. Might need to look elsewhere for a bar doe, I’m not sure if they sell them.
Yeah stock for home gyms got bought up fast. Check out EliteFTS, they make great equipment and should still have some stock. They’re offering a promo for people trying to build home gyms right now. It should be on their site, but I think the code I saw was HOMEGYMHERO and it gets you 10% off or something.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

get a titan shitness rack and rogue barbell, weights from whereever you can get them. Id sugest bumpers.
brain go brrrrrr
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Titan's 3x3 racks are out of stock too, and Elite FTS doesn't have options in the price points I'd consider that look very compelling, honestly. It also shows 4-6 weeks to ship, which is longer than a Rogue rep told me they're probably out on racks. I have a pull-up bar, TRX bands, and the two sets of kettlebells. That plus bodyweight work will get me by...not like I have a ton of time to work out with a 1 year old who can't go to daycare and a two newborns at home anyway.
SAWCE

coogles wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:57 am Titan's 3x3 racks are out of stock too, and Elite FTS doesn't have options in the price points I'd consider that look very compelling, honestly. It also shows 4-6 weeks to ship, which is longer than a Rogue rep told me they're probably out on racks. I have a pull-up bar, TRX bands, and the two sets of kettlebells. That plus bodyweight work will get me by...not like I have a ton of time to work out with a 1 year old who can't go to daycare and a two newborns at home anyway.
Try some elitefts bands as a cheap work around. I have 5: red, green, orange, grey, and the red mini band, and I’ve been getting great workouts with them. I’ll probably buy one more that’s even heavier than the grey one.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Have a Zoom meeting for an hour, going to try to do two hunnit push ups during it. I think I should start doing this daily whenever I have a meeting I don't need to speak in.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:13 pm Have a Zoom meeting for an hour, going to try to do two hunnit push ups during it. I think I should start doing this daily whenever I have a meeting I don't need to speak in.
:nice:

I got tagged in one of the “see pushups, do push-ups” challenges on Instagram the other day. Dude who tagged me knocked out 50 in one set, so that was my goal. Got 45. Probably could have squeezed out the last 5, but I’m a bitch. Was a fun little challenge.
Calvinball

SAWCE wrote:
D Griff wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:13 pm Have a Zoom meeting for an hour, going to try to do two hunnit push ups during it. I think I should start doing this daily whenever I have a meeting I don't need to speak in.

I got tagged in one of the “see pushups, do push-ups” challenges on Instagram the other day. Dude who tagged me knocked out 50 in one set, so that was my goal. Got 45. Probably could have squeezed out the last 5, but I’m a bitch. Was a fun little challenge.
Most I ever did was 85 iirc, which I did build up to specifically with a program. Not like I was just like “hey I wonder how many push-ups I can do?”

SAWCE

Calvinball wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:54 pm
SAWCE wrote:

Most I ever did was 85 iirc, which I did build up to specifically with a program. Not like I was just like “hey I wonder how many push-ups I can do?”

Goddamn. That’s still a bunch. Probably a solid minute and a half or two minutes of pumping. I can’t even pump that long between the sheets :(
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:12 pm
Calvinball wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:54 pm

Goddamn. That’s still a bunch. Probably a solid minute and a half or two minutes of pumping. I can’t even pump that long between the sheets :(
:mahman:

I think I've gotten in the neighborhood of 60 push ups. Just doing sets of 30ish right now. Knocked out 250 total on the call.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Total Gym'd today. This is a pretty sweet little setup for what it is. Did back today.....some things are too easy, but other are like "wow".....don't do that at the gym. Today's one of those was the "Iron Cross"....it kicked my ass. Should be sore in some strange places tomorrow. This thing gives a good pump which is all you can ask for ATM.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE

https://qytzp.myshopify.com/products/senior-dumbbell

Cap makes decent products afaik, so this is gonna he one of the better buys to start a home set of dumbbells if you don’t want to go :waxer: on a set of adjustable ones.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Ended up doing about 400 push ups yesterday.

Slightly sore this morning. I think I will try to organize my shed a bit and also do some prison workouts in the yard, try to hit back/bis with heavy things we have on hand.
SAWCE

Ordered more brotein from TrueNutrition (Animal is a blend of whey isolate and concentrate, and my coach wants me on pure whey isolate).. Chocolate peanut butter cup and cinnamon toast swirl flavors. Will report back on flavor.
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Kettlebells came in this morning. Got damn it feels good to throw some weight around again.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Did pull ups on my shed doorway (really hard as it's fingertip grip), several row movements with my bike rack with rotors hanging on it, and curls with the rotors. I'll probably get outside for some more sets if the sun comes out later.
Calvinball

D Griff wrote:
SAWCE wrote: Wed Mar 25, 2020 4:12 pm Goddamn. That’s still a bunch. Probably a solid minute and a half or two minutes of pumping. I can’t even pump that long between the sheets :(

I think I've gotten in the neighborhood of 60 push ups. Just doing sets of 30ish right now. Knocked out 250 total on the call.
I gotta clear out some space in my office so I can drop down and do some periodically. I have very little equipment so I think pushups are going to be a major part of my stay-in-shape effort.

D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Calvinball wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 1:52 pm
D Griff wrote:

I gotta clear out some space in my office so I can drop down and do some periodically. I have very little equipment so I think pushups are going to be a major part of my stay-in-shape effort.

I will probably do them every other day. Ended up knocking out about 400 yesterday I think.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Blasted the shoulders with the total gym.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:17 pm Blasted the shoulders with the total gym.
Shoulders, chest, and triceps on deck for me tonight.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Wow, I am actually pretty darn sore today from the back/bis prison yard work out yesterday.

I did five sets of "t bar rows", eight sets of bent over "barbell" rows, six sets of hammer curs, six sets of "barbell" curls, bent over back flys (six sets), and a few sets of pull ups on the door frame of my shed (really tough grip-wise).

My forearms are all :massles: today.