D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

[user not found] wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:14 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:03 am

sounds terrible
Trying to maintain my positive state of mind. :doomed:
I am struggling to keep ze positivity recently. Many things annoy me and I'd like to go home right now but have to sit at work for three more hours.

Oh well.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

wap wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:36 pm Got a bit :drunk: Saturday night at our delayed holiday work party at a place called Punch Bowl Social. Pretty good food: Veggie tray, hummus, Caesar salad, pulled pork in polenta, sliders, grilled lemon chicken, 5 cheese mac n' cheese, cheese and fruit tray, several desserts. :drool: Ate well. Had 4 Old Fashions. Felt very :fatty: afterward. :megusta: . They had a long foosball table where at least 10 people could play, a couple of bowling lanes, darts, shuffle board, nice long bar. :notbad:
:nice:

I got pretty :drunk: Saturday night at the track, was 5/7. It also made sleeping in a tent in 30F weather kinda OK.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:19 pm
wap wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:36 pm Got a bit :drunk: Saturday night at our delayed holiday work party at a place called Punch Bowl Social. Pretty good food: Veggie tray, hummus, Caesar salad, pulled pork in polenta, sliders, grilled lemon chicken, 5 cheese mac n' cheese, cheese and fruit tray, several desserts. :drool: Ate well. Had 4 Old Fashions. Felt very :fatty: afterward. :megusta: . They had a long foosball table where at least 10 people could play, a couple of bowling lanes, darts, shuffle board, nice long bar. :notbad:
:nice:

I got pretty :drunk: Saturday night at the track, was 5/7. It also made sleeping in a tent in 30F weather kinda OK.
That's a young man's game for sure. :impressive:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

[user not found] wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:23 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:19 pm

I am struggling to keep ze positivity recently. Many things annoy me and I'd like to go home right now but have to sit at work for three more hours.

Oh well.
Yeah, it's gone. Thankfully I'm off tomorrow, and I have a massage scheduled.
Hopefully you get that happy ending

:jimp:
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Work today? What’s that?

Slept in, played with :baby: , hit the gym, fam went out for chic fil a and then we got some range time in. 5/7 day fo sho.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Went to the range on Saturday. Was fun.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

What kind of range are we talking? Pew pew?
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:38 pm What kind of range are we talking? Pew pew?
Where the deer and the antelope play? :iono:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:38 pm What kind of range are we talking? Pew pew?
Yes’th. Buddy brought his shotgun, don’t remember what it was exactly, then his friend brought two handguns, and we rented a little 9mm rifle too. That thing was a lot of fun.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:52 pm
Yes’th. Buddy brought his shotgun, don’t remember what it was exactly, then his friend brought two handguns, and we rented a little 9mm rifle too. That thing was a lot of fun.
Did you do skeet shooting with the shotgun? I'm not really a gun guy but I really enjoyed skeet shooting when I tried it back in Boy Scouts.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:56 pm

Did you do skeet shooting with the shotgun? I'm not really a gun guy but I really enjoyed skeet shooting when I tried it back in Boy Scouts.
No, we were just indoor at the range. That would be fun though.
Apex

Yeah, dat pew pew life.
Apex

Pistol caliber carbines look like so much fun, wifey picked one up a few weeks ago and has been enjoying it.
SAWCE

Apex wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:16 pm

Pistol caliber carbines look like so much fun, wifey picked one up a few weeks ago and has been enjoying it.
I loved it. Looked it up when we were done. Retails for $650. Not terrible. May snag something like that in the not too distant future.
Apex

SAWCE wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:34 pm
Apex wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 7:16 pm

I loved it. Looked it up when we were done. Retails for $650. Not terrible. May snag something like that in the not too distant future.
:notbad: :like:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:49 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 5:56 pm

Give it a whirl if you ever get a chance, it's really :neat:
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:30 am
SAWCE wrote: Mon Feb 17, 2020 6:49 pm

That’s one thing I miss about small town desert life.. walking into the desert with guns and shooting shit with no real rules.

I’ll have to see if there is an outdoor range here where they do trap/skeet shooting
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:42 am
D Griff wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:30 am

That’s one thing I miss about small town desert life.. walking into the desert with guns and shooting shit with no real rules.

I’ll have to see if there is an outdoor range here where they do trap/skeet shooting
Man, I would love some desert access. It's still pretty easy to get the hell out of town here :doe: , which I do enjoy.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

They are doing a bunch of post merger/acquisition changes at work currently, taking away a bunch of our accounts, giving us new ones, but right now we are just in this :bs: limbo and my give a fuck is extremely low.
SAWCE

Craving a sandwich today. Gonna go get that fat bastard sandwich tomorrow for my cheat meal.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:21 pm Craving a sandwich today. Gonna go get that fat bastard sandwich tomorrow for my cheat meal.
What is the :fatty: bastard? Sounds :fuckyeah:

I love sandwiches, one of the best foods out there IMO.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:23 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:21 pm Craving a sandwich today. Gonna go get that fat bastard sandwich tomorrow for my cheat meal.

It’s from a local deli out here called Fat Boy’s.

1/2lb of sandwich meat (choice of ham, roast beef, turkey, or a mix of all 3), 4 slices of cheese, bacon, avocado, veggies of your choice.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:06 pm
D Griff wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:23 pm

1/2lb of sandwich meat (choice of ham, roast beef, turkey, or a mix of all 3), 4 slices of cheese, bacon, avocado, veggies of your choice.
Oh yum. We had a great little sandwich shop by my old place, need to see what is available around here. A great sandwich is probably one of my favorite foods ever. Burgers as well.
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:53 am
SAWCE wrote: Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:06 pm

Oh yum. We had a great little sandwich shop by my old place, need to see what is available around here. A great sandwich is probably one of my favorite foods ever. Burgers as well.
I had a really good burger and wangs last Friday or the previous Friday at a spot that opened up in my hood a while back but I hadn’t been to yet. I’ll probably be back. Michelle had their chicken sandwich and that was also very good.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 10:30 am
D Griff wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 9:53 am

I had a really good burger and wangs last Friday or the previous Friday at a spot that opened up in my hood a while back but I hadn’t been to yet. I’ll probably be back. Michelle had their chicken sandwich and that was also very good.
So :jelly:

I don't think I've had beef in a month or more. I will probably treat myself to a burger one day soon.