The Official Dictionary of DFD

Step right up and take a hot cup of welcome!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

:nice:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:41 pm Added Crangshaft and Tuna, too.
Take your pick.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:48 pm
wap wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:27 pm

Take your pick.
That last one wins.
:fuckyeah: we have a wiener!
Swedish Chef
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: 2013 Mini Pooper

wap wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:28 pm
Swedish Chef wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:13 pm

Still a lot of :wat: from me when surfing these pages but at least this helps slightly.

:like:
Any specific questions?
I don’t really get the plac and waxer, to name two examples.

Honestly I think most is probably lost in translation because am dirty immigrant and don’t English good.

Tuna is perfect.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:09 pm
Swedish Chef wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:41 pm

Honestly I think most is probably lost in translation because am dirty immigrant and don’t English good.

Tuna is perfect.
:plac: predates DFD - we very briefly named this Last Humans Forum but :plac: wasn’t on board so we bailed on that and named it the next dumbest thing we could.

He’s the king of :fullretard: automotive purchasing decisions. GTI to Charger back to the SAME GTI, back to another Charger, into a Jeep, then into a GTI with Tiguan springs... etc.

:waxer: is :waxer: - a man whose cars are cleaner than mine and whose gold mine runs deep and full of wax.
Pretty much :dat:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Swedish Chef wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:41 pm
wap wrote: Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:28 pm

Any specific questions?

Tuna is perfect.
Plac is a fucking moron who has literally wasted over a hundred thousand dollars that could be used to support his family on asinine car trading and modding. Even if he HAD the money, and he fucking DOES NOT to support the decisions he makes, almost all of them are STUPID BEYOND ALL RECOGNITION. His life force has little redeeming value and he should be jailed by Child Services.

Waxer is forum Member Corvette Waxer. He clears 7 digits at NVDA every year and has owned more cool man shit so far than you can imagine owning in a lifetime. Cars, guns, knives, wine, whiskey, electronics. He is a Consumer Reports of high end consumer living. Solid brother as well, but a good conversation starter is probably not how California needs more regulation.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:26 pm We need a definition for :hibachi: - who wants to take a crack at it?
I'd love one. I missed while whole fking :hibachi: thing, it is Crang related yes? I should be proud of myself that I don't get it.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

[user not found] wrote:We need a definition for :hibachi: - who wants to take a crack at it?
When [user not found] has news to share but won't let it out until he's gotten enough likes and subscribes. Papa's got bills to pay.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

troyguitar wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 7:51 pm
[user not found] wrote:We need a definition for :hibachi: - who wants to take a crack at it?
When [user not found] has news to share but won't let it out until he's gotten enough likes and subscribes. Papa's got bills to pay.
yes
brain go brrrrrr
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:39 pm
[user not found] wrote: Mon Jan 27, 2020 6:26 pm We need a definition for :hibachi: - who wants to take a crack at it?
I'd love one. I missed while whole fking :hibachi: thing, it is Crang related yes? I should be proud of myself that I don't get it.
Let me try.
AFAIK the "official" use of "hibachi" stems from 2 separate :crang: stories.

First story, iirc, involved :crang: having an unsatisfying :hibachi: dinner with his GF, complaining to the restaurant manager, while also demanding his leftovers to take home despite the food being :gag: in his opinion. So basically, typical :crang: :fullretard: :bs: :crang: things.

Second story is the infamous :crang: shaft incident. Very early in the story before the specific problem with his :turboyaris: was known, I and many others here immediately recognized that something serious was wrong with his engine from the video he posted and were repeatedly asking him to at least take the preliminary step to check his oil level and report back. In typical :crang: :derp: :aintcare: fashion, he replied that he'd check it later that evening after he had dinner with his GF.

Those 2 stories eventually got conflated and boiled down to the :hibachi: 'moji meaning of "I'll get back to you all with this pertinent and desired info when I god damn feel like it."

Or something like that.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:47 am

Let me try.

First story, iirc, involved :crang: having an unsatisfying :hibachi: dinner with his GF, complaining to the restaurant manager, while also demanding his leftovers to take home despite the food being :gag: in his opinion. So basically, typical :crang: :fullretard: :bs: :crang: things.

Second story is the infamous :crang: shaft incident. Very early in the story before the specific problem with his :turboyaris: was known, I and many others here immediately recognized that something serious was wrong with his engine from the video he posted and were repeatedly asking him to at least take the preliminary step to check his oil level and report back. In typical :crang: :derp: :aintcare: fashion, he replied that he'd check it later that evening after he had dinner with his GF.

Those 2 stories eventually got conflated and boiled down to the :hibachi: 'moji meaning of "I'll get back to you all with this pertinent and desired info when I god damn feel like it."

Or something like that.
Thank you Ron.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Let me try.

Or something like that.
potd from our official dfd historian
brain go brrrrrr
wap

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:51 am

Let me try.

Or something like that.
Thank you Ron.
:mahman:
wap

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:54 am

Let me try.

Or something like that.
:bow:
I assume I got all that right? I believe you were there pretty much from the begining of the crangshaft fiasco, too, iirc.
wap

So, may I humbly submit the following:

"I'll get back to you all with this pertinent and desired info when I god damn feel like it."
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

wap wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:58 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:54 am

I assume I got all that right? I believe you were there pretty much from the begining of the crangshaft fiasco, too, iirc.
that's how I recall it
brain go brrrrrr
wap

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:03 pm
wap wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:58 am

that's how I recall it
:fuckyeah: I still have some functioning memory.
wap

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:28 pm
wap wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:00 pm

So, may I humbly submit the following:

"I'll get back to you all with this pertinent and desired info when I god damn feel like it."
Approved.
:fuckyeah:

wap

[user not found] wrote: Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:45 pm Seppuku added. :lol:
:bravo:
:lolol:
wap

This made me :lolol:
Courtesy of :fax:
:getout:
I know it's similar to :gtfo: , but it's hilarious.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Let me try.

Or something like that.
I fucking love this!!! Now imagine him on a greek island, he'll probably substantially help to recover greece's economy
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

I hereby nominate "PAW-DADDY" to be inducted into the DFD dictionary.
There's some local drama going around in airboatland and my god, the memes are spicy because of it. I can elaborate more on it later, but :melon: has the lowdown as well.
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

[user not found] wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:01 pm
Acid666 wrote: Thu Feb 20, 2020 11:40 am I hereby nominate "PAW-DADDY" to be inducted into the DFD dictionary.
There's some local drama going around in airboatland and my god, the memes are spicy because of it. I can elaborate more on it later, but :melon: has the lowdown as well.
Needs actual use on DFD to get included. :notsure:

Also, the Paw-daddy memegasm needs its own :bread: - it's something to behold.
Posting it now
RLWake
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: CHEESE

Petition for :meata: to become :'cheese: (without the apostrophe, duh)

Apparently there's already a :cheese: tho...

:doit:
2010 Audi TT APR Stg1 (sold) >> 2012 BMW 335i FBO (sold) >> 2009 Miata zoom-zoom spec "Cheese" (sold) >> 2022 Hyundai Elantra N + 1999 Miata Maacover Project
wap

RLWake wrote: Fri Sep 11, 2020 4:01 pm Petition for :meata: to become :'cheese: (without the apostrophe, duh)

Apparently there's already a :cheese: tho...

:doit:
I think it's possible for one DFDmoji to have 2 different "spellings". For instance, :millennial: and :rudy: . or :turboyaris: and :mk6:

So technically :meata: could be :meata: AND :cheese: , if [user not found] has the time and inclination to make it so.