OT 17: WELCOME TO THE CORONADOME!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

SAWCE wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:44 pm Kai passed away tonight. Was hoping the pace maker would keep him around a few more years, but I guess that thinning wall in his heart wasn’t up for it.

Michelle has just gotten him and Ava to a park, when he laid down weirdly. Tried getting up when she called for him, but he was unsteady and then laid back down and rolled over. She called me and he was still breathing when I got there, but it was labored. Passed shortly after that before we had a chance to get him in to a vet to see about either helping him or easing his passing. Poor dude. At least we were there with him, hopefully that gave him some sort of comfort.
Sorry to hear man... ‘it’s super shitty losing a pet.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

D Griff wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 8:21 am
SAWCE wrote: Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:44 pm Kai passed away tonight. Was hoping the pace maker would keep him around a few more years, but I guess that thinning wall in his heart wasn’t up for it.

Michelle has just gotten him and Ava to a park, when he laid down weirdly. Tried getting up when she called for him, but he was unsteady and then laid back down and rolled over. She called me and he was still breathing when I got there, but it was labored. Passed shortly after that before we had a chance to get him in to a vet to see about either helping him or easing his passing. Poor dude. At least we were there with him, hopefully that gave him some sort of comfort.
Sorry to hear man... ‘it’s super shitty losing a pet.
:dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

I’m sorry buddy.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Thanks guys. Staying home from work today. I’m mostly sad for Michelle, but I’ll definitely miss that dude. He was super sweet and always wanting to be by your side.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Sorry man. :(

The greatest injustice in life is that our pets don't live as long as we do.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I'm still banned.

:aintcare:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

:hai:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

razr390 wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:53 am:hai:
:howdy: Tex.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Maybe dogs are different than people, but I think movies lie about closing dead people’s eyes. His eyes were open when he passed, and I kept trying to pull his eyelids shut afterwards, but they just kept popping back open.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

SAWCE wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:51 am Maybe dogs are different than people, but I think movies lie about closing dead people’s eyes. His eyes were open when he passed, and I kept trying to pull his eyelids shut afterwards, but they just kept popping back open.
no you right it's movie bullshit. it makes people uncomfortable, dead people will open eyes. also, easier to play dead with closes ones I imagine
brain go brrrrrr
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

They used to put quarters on people's eyes to keep the lids closed.
Apex

Jawa’s are descendants from vape nation. :mindblown:

https://jalopnik.com/the-jawas-were-sca ... k_facebook
Johnny_P

My company: We want you guys to come down to TX next week, it's really important you come.

Also my company: Put together an itinerary for your trip.

:bruh: maybe you explain why it's important that I come down? What is it you want to accomplish?
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:30 pm My company: We want you guys to come down to TX next week, it's really important you come.

:bruh: maybe you explain why it's important that I come down? What is it you want to accomplish?
Yeesh. :facepalm:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:30 pm My company: We want you guys to come down to TX next week, it's really important you come.

Your company: "We need you to create some powerpoints. Would be best if you were onsite."
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I could watch this for hours.

Apex

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:25 pm I could watch this for hours.

Dropped like a sack of potatoes. :impressive:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:51 am Maybe dogs are different than people, but I think movies lie about closing dead people’s eyes. His eyes were open when he passed, and I kept trying to pull his eyelids shut afterwards, but they just kept popping back open.
Sorry man, that sucks that it happened. I know it doesn't feel good right now, but later you'll be glad that you got to be there with him before he was gone.
Johnny_P

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:22 pm

Your company: "We need you to create some powerpoints. Would be best if you were onsite."
Finally found out the real reason they want me down there. Holiday party and white elephant gift exchange.

And they're all super Christians with no sense of humor so a big black dildo isn't in the cards. Ugh.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

:amazing:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:40 pm

Finally found out the real reason they want me down there. Holiday party and white elephant gift exchange.

And they're all super Christians with no sense of humor so a big black dildo isn't in the cards. Ugh.
#itsasoutherenthing
brain go brrrrrr
Johnny_P

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:46 pm

#itsasoutherenthing
What is appropriate for this?
Like... a succulent in a handmade pot or something? Or a framed print? Or a box of Cards Against Humanity? Or?
wap

Man, he went out COLD. :lol:
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:47 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 3:46 pm

#itsasoutherenthing
What is appropriate for this?
Like... a succulent in a handmade pot or something? Or a framed print? Or a box of Cards Against Humanity? Or?
:boxodicks:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Or is that exactly what is needed? :ohmy: