Jeeponomics 101: Eternal tirekicking for the gutless Jeep

Brothers of brub and brap, this is your safe space.
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:30 pm
max225 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:27 pm

I am driving a mini :iono:
Clowncar induced Low T.
Power in a Hellcat as a personal vehicle :fuckyeah:
Power in a :tits: mobile :fuckno:
Power in some vehicles for some people just doesn't make sense.

I don't know why that's so outrageous to hear.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:31 pm

Clowncar induced Low T.

The little old lady from Pasadena drove a Super Stock Dodge broham. Quit being sexist.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

[user not found] wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:41 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:06 pm
"Needed" in the dick extending, muscle flexing, Tim the Toolman Taylor grunting way, absolutely.

But really needed to build a competitive product? Nah...the ZF 8-speed makes any turd of an engine shine. Fortunately, the current Pentastar (which was heavily revised for the JL launch) is pretty solid, and works great with the transmission.

I've put 3.6k miles on mine in almost 2 months...towed plenty including at capacity, merged and passed on they highway plenty, and I've yet had a desire for more power. Won't win drag races, but :whocares:
The 3.6 + 8HP in my portly JGC shines. I have no need for a Hemi in it.

The Hemi would be :lolol: inducing, though.
What’s faster 0-30, the JGC or you on your race bike? :lol:
max225

[user not found] wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Clowncar induced Low T.
Calling all :massles: - we need a dose in here, STAT.
I have the biggest engine to have ever been offered in the Mini Pooper... I am the tallest dwarf.
However you have the smallest in the Momobile... :gaydance:
3.6 :gay:
5.7 :notbad:
6.4 :nice:
6.2 SC :fuckyeah:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:49 pm
[user not found] wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:42 pm

Calling all :massles: - we need a dose in here, STAT.
I have the biggest engine to have ever been offered in the Mini Pooper... I am the tallest dwarf.
Now you're talking sense.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:52 pm
max225 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:49 pm

Now you're talking sense.
:hubba:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:13 pm Man between this "Pentastar is supremely adequate" commentary and Max's absolute assertion that an Audi Q5 needs no more power than a baby dick Volkswagen engine can provide, you guys are taking this forum to a dark place. What's next? A thread on crafting cat toys?
I don't know about cat toys, but I hear there's good money in the catnip black market.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

max225 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:27 pm

I am driving a mini :iono:
Clowncar induced Low T.
:lolol:

rub some T cream on that.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:13 pm Man between this "Pentastar is supremely adequate" commentary and Max's absolute assertion that an Audi Q5 needs no more power than a baby dick Volkswagen engine can provide, you guys are taking this forum to a dark place. What's next? A thread on crafting cat toys?
you ever get tired of winning?

:bravo:
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

dubshow wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:36 pm

Clowncar induced Low T.

T cream is for women and children. MaxXx needs 500mg of Test Suspension straight to the glute.
max225

SAWCE wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:22 pm
dubshow wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 3:36 pm

T cream is for women and children. MaxXx needs 500mg of Test Suspension straight to the glute.
Gimme sum
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

max225 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:25 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:22 pm

Gimme sum
Come on down, we’ll get you juiced to the gills. Those broceps will be unstoppable.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:34 pm
max225 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:31 pm

The little old lady from Pasadena drove a Super Stock Dodge broham. Quit being sexist.
speaking of old ladies... I noticed today that one lady here drives a ATS V coupe with a carbon fiber splitter and everything... I think my balls have shrunk to their lowest level ever.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

max225 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:21 pm

speaking of old ladies... I noticed today that one lady here drives a ATS V coupe with a carbon fiber splitter and everything... I think my balls have shrunk to their lowest level ever.
:lol:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

That is pretty baller for a woman. I have to say, chicks driving grade A Bromobiles makes me do a double check and kind of turns me on.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:56 pm
That is pretty baller for a woman. I have to say, chicks driving grade A Bromobiles makes me do a double check and kind of turns me on.
yea it sort of raised a few questions for me... Car is always impeccably clean also. Does she wash it herself? Does she know about the car? is it her husbands? Is she really into it, like special ordered it etc...

Yea i have issues.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:00 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 5:56 pm

yea it sort of raised a few questions for me... Car is always impeccably clean also. Does she wash it herself? Does she know about the car? is it her husbands? Is she really into it, like special ordered it etc...

Yea i have issues.
I ask the same things when I see a woman driving a Corvette around here. I've seen some women in some pretty impeccable rides.....and I ask the same questions. I literally judge people who keep their cars poorly.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:13 pm
max225 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 6:00 pm

Yea i have issues.
I ask the same things when I see a woman driving a Corvette around here. I've seen some women in some pretty impeccable rides.....and I ask the same questions. I literally judge people who keep their cars poorly.
Yea its interesting, somehow someway, I have never dated a woman who kept a dirty car... somehow they always clean em etc... They may not know anything about the car but they certainly keep it up. Bizzare. I can't say the same about some of my guy friends... one dude LIVED out of his car for a month while he was mountain climbing... and it had the most unbearable stench... My contractor friend has layers of garbage that has to be moved to clear up the seats... his woman also has shit in her car from a "move" they did 2 years ago. :wtf:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

My cars are just dusty as fuck inside
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

max225 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 2:22 pm
I am willing to back up my words :bruh: Q5 is a :tits: mobile it doesn't NEED more power. Period.

You have to sort of place yourself in the FCA shoes, V8 gladiator is going to encroach into the big dick sales of the Mexican RAM. Also the entire "segment" is full of lame ass V6s...

I do think that a V8 "top of the line" version wouldn't hurt.

Also what's this power envy ? 300hp in a 4500lb vehicle is still sufficient. When you are riding on top of the mountain on marshmellow tires with two giant rods connecting all the wheels into a train like suspension system, WTF is the point of laying the hammer down?
I specifically spec'd the V6 in my dads 300, and so far it has been great. That combo is plenty for normal driving. Not everyone appreciates/needs power and it just becomes :wasteful:

when the time comes for the woman to get a newer car (whenever that will be) you bet your ass I will choose the more economical engine. Different strokes for different folks.
That's exactly why I insisted on the NA motor for her new H and not the turbro. A) she'd never appreciate, and doesn't need the extra powah and B) the lower operating/maintenance cost.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
max225

wap wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 10:27 pm

I am willing to back up my words :bruh: Q5 is a :tits: mobile it doesn't NEED more power. Period.

You have to sort of place yourself in the FCA shoes, V8 gladiator is going to encroach into the big dick sales of the Mexican RAM. Also the entire "segment" is full of lame ass V6s...

Also what's this power envy ? 300hp in a 4500lb vehicle is still sufficient. When you are riding on top of the mountain on marshmellow tires with two giant rods connecting all the wheels into a train like suspension system, WTF is the point of laying the hammer down?
I specifically spec'd the V6 in my dads 300, and so far it has been great. That combo is plenty for normal driving. Not everyone appreciates/needs power and it just becomes :wasteful:

when the time comes for the woman to get a newer car (whenever that will be) you bet your ass I will choose the more economical engine. Different strokes for different folks.
That's exactly why I insisted on the NA motor for her new H and not the turbro. A) she'd never appreciate, and doesn't need the extra powah and B) the lower operating/maintenance cost.
:wrong: you should have gotten a velobster N
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

max225 wrote: Tue Nov 19, 2019 11:25 pm [quote=wap post_id=405920 time=<a href="tel:1574220445">1574220445</a> user_id=61]
[quote=max225 post_id=405770 time=<a href="tel:1574191335">1574191335</a> user_id=65]

[/quote]

:wrong: you should have gotten a velobster N
[/quote]

:dat: would hoon an N
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I would never do this personally as I drive my woman’s car on the reg and there is no need for additional seppuku factors in my life.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:21 am

I would never do this personally as I drive my woman’s car on the reg and there is no need for additional seppuku factors in my life.
Serious questions here, are you just derping in the woman’s car when she isn’t around ? Why do you drive it when you have the vette + burban?

If you drive when with her because it’s cool to be sexist and do a mans job when called for duty, how often do you wot?
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

#1 douchebag jeep accessory is the hood mounted bro jack. Not even close.