Strut your greasy stuff!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

:dat:
Accurate enough to repeat twice.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 8:00 pm No temp gauge is fking retarded
Cycle on the on board computer on left and it’ll show up in the gayge cluster. Also the big center screen has warnings for all kinds of shit. Car is pretty idiot proof
McQueenBalls
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: 2016 328i M Sport

Desertbreh wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:23 pm Alright guys. First blood on the Mercedes was not drawn by my 17 year old. Nope, wife does this...

.....with THIS.

Do you even :mahtroy:?

No buffing out here though, both cars go to the shop.

Mercedes comes out good.

This is my rental during the MBZ repair

A Forduar. 0/7 car sucked. Start car, kill engine off/on, switch tranny to sport, switch engine to sport......gets you OK acceleartion with EcoBroost, 8 speed transmission still sucked balls, no visibility. Car was forgettable garbage. Jaguar XE......Missing the K!!!!!!!!!

Tahoe now in the shop.

I got this!

2020 Mini Countryman with 3 Cylinder.

LIKE THIS CAR! Power sucks but

1. Ergonomics are good, 7 speed DCT is GREAT, compensates for power loss, fun car to drive, I like getting in it every day. WILL LOOK AT 301 hp JCW Countryman. This is a Kia Soul with actual SOUL. Sort of get the Mini thing now.

Brahoe back on Monday.
Your old lady did that to the Merc? Did you at least knock her around a little bit? Jesus.

I just sort of read the last 4 pages of this thread because epic long thread is epic and I'm not on here much... I shed small internet tear over your last free gayMW service. Sad story is sad. Now you must endure much pain. I have until August of next year until my free service/maintenance is up. I am going in next month for oil change, new wiper blades and for them to replace the external air temp sensor or whatever the fuck the thing is called that consistently tells me it is 20 degrees cooler outside than it actually is. Might as well get that replaced for free.

That little mini is hot shit. Those things have dual clutch? I had no idea, thought it was the waterbox like the rest of the Bimmer line.
Current: 2016 328i M sport JB+, lots of gay options - Most Expensive 4 banger in history

Past: 2010 GTI 2dr 6 spd stage1 shit pile | 2013 320i Sportpkg stage 1 - Groundskeeper's Edition
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

[user not found] wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:11 am
McQueenBalls wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:13 am

Your old lady did that to the Merc? Did you at least knock her around a little bit? Jesus.

I just sort of read the last 4 pages of this thread because epic long thread is epic and I'm not on here much... I shed small internet tear over your last free gayMW service. Sad story is sad. Now you must endure much pain. I have until August of next year until my free service/maintenance is up. I am going in next month for oil change, new wiper blades and for them to replace the external air temp sensor or whatever the fuck the thing is called that consistently tells me it is 20 degrees cooler outside than it actually is. Might as well get that replaced for free.

That little mini is hot shit. Those things have dual clutch? I had no idea, thought it was the waterbox like the rest of the Bimmer line.
Nein, non-JCW MINIs get the DCT for 2020. I drove one the other day when the wife had a loaner for when hers went in for an evap code.

It's pretty sweet. Kinda makes the :manuel: irrelevant, it's that good.
The last autotragic they had was pretty damn solid so that’s high praise.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Breh, sorry to hear about the car damage.

Jag XE does suck but I think this gen is not a fraud it’s back to real jag. Which sucks even more. I remember the interior was cheap as shit.

Countryman is pretty neat. JCW one would be fun. Would cross shop with an Alfa Stelvio.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:wtf: :Dirk. You need to install landing lights in the driveway for the female? Sorry that happened. :| about the Jag.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Ouch that's gonna hurt the resale on the Tahbro. I'll give you $3k
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

McQueenBalls wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:13 am
Desertbreh wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 7:23 pm Alright guys. First blood on the Mercedes was not drawn by my 17 year old. Nope, wife does this...

.....with THIS.

Do you even :mahtroy:?

No buffing out here though, both cars go to the shop.

Mercedes comes out good.

This is my rental during the MBZ repair

A Forduar. 0/7 car sucked. Start car, kill engine off/on, switch tranny to sport, switch engine to sport......gets you OK acceleartion with EcoBroost, 8 speed transmission still sucked balls, no visibility. Car was forgettable garbage. Jaguar XE......Missing the K!!!!!!!!!

Tahoe now in the shop.

I got this!

2020 Mini Countryman with 3 Cylinder.

LIKE THIS CAR! Power sucks but

1. Ergonomics are good, 7 speed DCT is GREAT, compensates for power loss, fun car to drive, I like getting in it every day. WILL LOOK AT 301 hp JCW Countryman. This is a Kia Soul with actual SOUL. Sort of get the Mini thing now.

Brahoe back on Monday.

The air conditioner was on for about a day. That's the longest I can stay annoyed on a single, non-recurring item. It was probably Karma on her for griping about the hefty rise in our insurance rates due to the 17 year old. The oddity about my wife is that if my daughter asks her for ANYTHING directly.....open checkbook. If i get hit by a bus, kid is going to be like Paris Hilton (other than the fact that she's incapable of that nonsense). BUT....she is always griping about my ex "not pitching in"..........I've told her to get over it and just accept that we pay for shit, but whatever. I digress, I stopped bitching about the accident because if I keep chirping it'll be me sooner or later.

Last and final free service at BMW was remarkable. Just handed the dude the keys, oil changed, brake fluid changed. Didn't even check my mileage. The way it should be. I won't put enough miles on the car to get my third free changes in before the end of February. I mucked it all up with my own oil changes, the horror.

7 speed DCT, yep. Would make the 3 cylinder base a consideration if commuting and all you needed was MPG's in a car that was reasonably fun to drive/non seppuku inducer.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 10:03 am Ouch that's gonna hurt the resale on the Tahbro. I'll give you $3k
The Quinceanera Party Bus is going to its homeland in about 7 months, sorry brah not for sale. It is the first Carfax black mark on this truck doe.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:29 am :wtf: :Dirk. You need to install landing lights in the driveway for the female? Sorry that happened. :| about the Jag.
Fucking maybe? The Jag sucked. Utter rental agency garbage except for a plausibly strong engine.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:34 am
wap wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:29 am :wtf: :Dirk. You need to install landing lights in the driveway for the female? Sorry that happened. :| about the Jag.
At least it wasn't with the Brown Beluga.
Beluga Corvette double whammy would have been rage inducing.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:16 am Breh, sorry to hear about the car damage.

Jag XE does suck but I think this gen is not a fraud it’s back to real jag. Which sucks even more. I remember the interior was cheap as shit.

Countryman is pretty neat. JCW one would be fun. Would cross shop with an Alfa Stelvio.
The dash on the Jag was an abomination of plastic......Pontiac Sunfireesque. This is a company that built its reputation on Connolly Hides everywhere. Low rent garbage for secretary brandwhores.

I'm going to drive the new JCW Countryman. It's either that or a JCG Trailhawk Hemi for a Brahhoe replacement.
Last edited by Desertbreh on Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:09 pm
[user not found] wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:34 am

At least it wasn't with the Brown Beluga.
For two days this time? Man I’d be passive aggressive as shit for 6 weeks about this nonsense
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:12 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 9:16 am Breh, sorry to hear about the car damage.

The dash on the Jag was an abomination of plastic......Pontiac Sunfireesque. This is a company that built its reputation on Connolly Hides everywhere. Low rent garbage for secretary brandwhores.

I'm going to drive the new JCW Countryman. It's either that or a JCG Trailhawk Hemi for a Brahhoe replacement.
The jcw doesn’t seem like your style tho ...
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:13 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:09 pm

For two days this time? Man I’d be passive aggressive as shit for 6 weeks about this nonsense
This is a woman who pulls enough bank to write a check for a new Tahoe RST 6.2 NFG if I keep giving her shit and she has the balls to do it just to tell me to lay the fuck off, accidents happen. I thought I'd just get a jump on that and let it go.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:14 pm

I'm enjoying the utility of this Poverty Countryman immensely. I liked my GTI a ton and still miss it. Something useful that hauls ass is very much my style.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:16 pm
max225 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:13 pm
This is a woman who pulls enough bank to write a check for a new Tahoe RST 6.2 NFG if I keep giving her shit and she has the balls to do it just to tell me to lay the fuck off, accidents happen. I thought I'd just get a jump on that and let it go.
We got a west coast :mahtroy: amongst our midst

:mindblown:
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:19 pm
max225 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:14 pm

I'm enjoying the utility of this Poverty Countryman immensely. I liked my GTI a ton and still miss it. Something useful that hauls ass is very much my style.
Well that’s the issue the cuntryman is basically 5k more than a far more common R and will depreciate more... but so far the :dillerman: have been way more interesting and fun of an experience. And it’s a far more “unique” vehicle

I guess gotta make that choice
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

My opinion is :wrong: but I'd have to try to Hemi just because V8 midsize SUVs are dying. Cost between the two is almost the same, and the depreciation as well.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:21 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:16 pm

I was pissed but at the end of the day shutting the fuck up and moving on is a wiser move than anything else. Doesn't matter whether it's husband or wife, YOU REMEMBER when your spouse was cooler than hell about something that was just flat our your fuck up, just like YOU REMEMBER when they are not. Take the first fork in the road. It would be different if she was somehow saying it was NBD, nor REALLY her fault, or something like that.

When you man the fuck up and say my bad, the other team needs to let it go unless somebody just refuses to apply what they learned.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:25 pm

My opinion is :wrong: but I'd have to try to Hemi just because V8 midsize SUVs are dying. Cost between the two is almost the same, and the depreciation as well.
Probably the way I'll go. Put some BROLA on there and good to go..
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:25 pm
max225 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:21 pm

I was pissed but at the end of the day shutting the fuck up and moving on is a wiser move than anything else. Doesn't matter whether it's husband or wife, YOU REMEMBER when your spouse was cooler than hell about something that was just flat our your fuck up, just like YOU REMEMBER when they are not. Take the first fork in the road. It would be different if she was somehow saying it was NBD, nor REALLY her fault, or something like that.

When you man the fuck up and say my bad, the other team needs to let it go unless somebody just refuses to apply what they learned.
So did she cry and call herself stupid and :rage: at herself or :aintcare: the next day and let you deal with the outfall of the mess she caused ?
She should have been nothing short of an angel for a month, to make up for turning your driveway into demolition derby.
max225

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:26 pm

If you don’t mind the gas prices hemi jgc, is essentially a younger hotter cousin to the Brohoe.

similar how the 300 was the path of least resistance the crown Vic for my dad.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 12:26 pm

Probably the way I'll go. Put some BROLA on there and good to go..
There might be a Mopar branded one too. I know there's one for the RAM and it sounds :boner:
max225

Btw tap the tc button once to enable one wheel peel, then run the thing in sport only. Should make for some funish hooning around town