OT 17: WELCOME TO THE CORONADOME!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

max225 wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:10 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Nov 04, 2019 10:20 am Morning y'all.

Kind of a rough weekend for me, we had to put our :doge: down unexpectedly last night. Pretty much out of nowhere she had vascular cancer (likely) but they couldn't fully diagnose without :waxer: surgery. Given she's already 12+ and the prognosis post surgery wasn't great, it was kind of a no brainer, but :sad: nonetheless.

I have to call my boss and tell him I'm quitting today.
Oh for fucks sake that's terrible :( Sorry to hear man.
Ow wow, :225: stopped in to OT.
:mindblown:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

[user not found] wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:20 pm
wap wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 6:13 pm

Ow wow, :225: stopped in to OT.
:mindblown:
THIS IS DFD, EVERYTHING IS OT.
:notwrong: , but :225: has explicitly said that he doesn't venture into OT.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

wap wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 11:21 am
CaleDeRoo wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 9:45 am

This is my take on the situation. There are now people, and possibly children who will think about what happened, or what they saw, or that human body they smashed into for the rest of their lives.
Agreed. Not to mention maybe an ambulance that couldn't get to a patient or a hospital in a timely manner, or a pregnant woman in labor trying to get to the hospital, etc.

I do feel for the poor jumper, :doe:
It really sucks what that person goes through on what instigated for his suicide to begin with. I mean if you commit suicide, there's like no opportunity whatsoever in life. He could've gotten a second chance in life or probably eventually may lead to a good life as well.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

wap wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:21 pm
[user not found] wrote: Wed Nov 06, 2019 7:20 pm

THIS IS DFD, EVERYTHING IS OT.
:notwrong: , but :225: has explicitly said that he doesn't venture into OT.
I don’t ... it’s pretty rare for me. Once every 6months? Forum was super quiet and I decided to swing by since y’all were active.

I hated the :neek: days that made me feel like a total :fullretard: reading stuff in OT. Just posts of
Hi
Hello
How
Are
You
To get post counts up for some bizzare socially inept reason.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

quattro
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Six

I'm not good with languages.

I've always wanted to learn German doe.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Melon wrote:Six

Auf wiedersehn, baby
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

troyguitar wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:41 am
Melon wrote:Six

Auf wiedersehn, baby

SAWCE

Driving to Long Beach after work today. Hopefully traffic isn’t too terrible. Expecting 2.5-3 hours..
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

SAWCE wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:45 am Driving to Long Beach after work today. Hopefully traffic isn’t too terrible. Expecting 2.5-3 hours..
What's in LBC? That's my favorite city in socal. I had the best time living there.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

There's an aquarium right?
ChrisoftheNorth

CaleDeRoo wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:56 am There's an aquarium right?
Yep
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Detroit wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:02 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:56 am There's an aquarium right?
Yep
I bin der

SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:48 am
SAWCE wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:45 am Driving to Long Beach after work today. Hopefully traffic isn’t too terrible. Expecting 2.5-3 hours..
What's in LBC? That's my favorite city in socal. I had the best time living there.
Animal, the supplement company I work on the side for, does events at different gyms where they bring out a sponsored athlete and invite people to come out at lift, eat, and shoot the shit for a few hours. Animal Barbell Club. Kinda cool, gonna be at a hardcore bb gym up there called Metroflex. A little disappointed that the athlete their bringing out for this one competes in strongman events instead of bodybuilding, but will still be cool to hang with everyone. Hopefully find someone at the event down to hit a gnarly arm workout with me since that’s what I have on deck today. They cater chipotle at most of them, so I’ll stuff my face with that after we lift.

I’ve got a few buddies up there too, so may stick around after and go grab drinks or something depending on what they’re up to.
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:46 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 11:48 am
Animal, the supplement company I work on the side for, does events at different gyms where they bring out a sponsored athlete and invite people to come out at lift, eat, and shoot the shit for a few hours. Animal Barbell Club. Kinda cool, gonna be at a hardcore bb gym up there called Metroflex. A little disappointed that the athlete their bringing out for this one competes in strongman events instead of bodybuilding, but will still be cool to hang with everyone. Hopefully find someone at the event down to hit a gnarly arm workout with me since that’s what I have on deck today. They cater chipotle at most of them, so I’ll stuff my face with that after we lift.

I’ve got a few buddies up there too, so may stick around after and go grab drinks or something depending on what they’re up to.
:notbad: sounds 5/7.
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:59 pm
SAWCE wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:46 pm

Should be a fun time. They haven’t had an ABC event in SoCal for a while, so I’m expecting a pretty big turnout.
SAWCE

There’s this Hispanic gal at my gym I’ve had a crush on for a while. We worked out together a little while back and then added each other on Instagram. When I added her, I saw a bunch of pictures with a dude that goes to the gym who is always thought was gay with the dude he works out with, but it looked like these two were a couple. We’ve been talking/texting for a while and she always gets a little flirty, so I don’t know what’s up. Been texting this morning and she’s leaning that way again, so just asked her if they’re together or what just so I don’t get myself in trouble. :popcorn:
ChrisoftheNorth

SAWCE wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:12 pm There’s this Hispanic gal at my gym I’ve had a crush on for a while. We worked out together a little while back and then added each other on Instagram. When I added her, I saw a bunch of pictures with a dude that goes to the gym who is always thought was gay with the dude he works out with, but it looked like these two were a couple. We’ve been talking/texting for a while and she always gets a little flirty, so I don’t know what’s up. Been texting this morning and she’s leaning that way again, so just asked her if they’re together or what just so I don’t get myself in trouble. :popcorn:
:popcorn:

Latinas... :megusta:
SAWCE

Detroit wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:13 pm
SAWCE wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:12 pm There’s this Hispanic gal at my gym I’ve had a crush on for a while. We worked out together a little while back and then added each other on Instagram. When I added her, I saw a bunch of pictures with a dude that goes to the gym who is always thought was gay with the dude he works out with, but it looked like these two were a couple. We’ve been talking/texting for a while and she always gets a little flirty, so I don’t know what’s up. Been texting this morning and she’s leaning that way again, so just asked her if they’re together or what just so I don’t get myself in trouble. :popcorn:

Confirmed single :fuckyeah: they broke up right after michelle and I did, she just hasn’t taken pictures down off her social media.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:16 pm

Confirmed single :fuckyeah: they broke up right after michelle and I did, she just hasn’t taken pictures down off her social media.
:megusta:
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Nice.

Going to hit the road later today and go to Reno to put some cash in some machines and play some roulette.

We should leave just about time to hit a shitload of traffic in Sacramento and be near :neek: house. :rage:
SAWCE

Not the dude I thought she might be with..
SAWCE

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:20 pm
Nice.

Going to hit the road later today and go to Reno to put some cash in some machines and play some roulette.

We should leave just about time to hit a shitload of traffic in Sacramento and be near :neek: house. :rage:
Just stay at his house. He’s in Mexico this weekend.
max225

SAWCE wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 1:09 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:59 pm
Should be a fun time. They haven’t had an ABC event in SoCal for a while, so I’m expecting a pretty big turnout.
Drinks like BROTEIN shakes? I thought you don't drink :bruh:
max225

Wait... i though u has a woman ?