General video game chat

Gamers gonna game, game, game, game.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Acid666 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:00 pm
troyguitar wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 2:35 pm I made a character on Windseeker because I'm a moran. Alliance side, creatively named Troye. :fullretard:
I'm on Old Blanchy. LOL. What a fucking name.
I did some reading and there's a lot of complaints about login time and people not being able to play on the same server as their friends due to some queues being up to 5 hours. So I'm willing to bet they're going to offer free realm transfers in a few months to balance things out and let people actually play with their friends.
For now we're just gonna casually level our guys up.
I'm a Druid this go around. I wanted to do Rogue again but didn't wanna compete for gear, and I love the pure hybridness in PVP.
I haven't run into any delays and lag has been minimal, but Windseeker is a low population server. I'm :fullretard: so my warlock is lvl 21 already with 100 enchanting and tailoring.

Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

troyguitar wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:58 pm
Acid666 wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:00 pm

I'm on Old Blanchy. LOL. What a fucking name.
I did some reading and there's a lot of complaints about login time and people not being able to play on the same server as their friends due to some queues being up to 5 hours. So I'm willing to bet they're going to offer free realm transfers in a few months to balance things out and let people actually play with their friends.
For now we're just gonna casually level our guys up.
I'm a Druid this go around. I wanted to do Rogue again but didn't wanna compete for gear, and I love the pure hybridness in PVP.
I haven't run into any delays and lag has been minimal, but Windseeker is a low population server. I'm :fullretard: so my warlock is lvl 21 already with 100 enchanting and tailoring.

Damn son. 21. That's killer. I'm 15.25, 55 in tailoring... Taking a little while because I'm trying to knock out these druid quests which have me running around and not really leveling. But I just wanna knock it out asap.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Acid666 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:41 pm
troyguitar wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:58 pm

Damn son. 21. That's killer. I'm 15.25, 55 in tailoring... Taking a little while because I'm trying to knock out these druid quests which have me running around and not really leveling. But I just wanna knock it out asap.
Buy an Xbox One
Buy Fallout 76
Let's tear up the wastelands together
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
Acid666

Melon wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 10:20 pm
Acid666 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 9:41 pm

Buy an Xbox One
Buy Fallout 76
Let's tear up the wastelands together

I was debating on the new COD because a couple of friends are going to jump on it that I haven't played shit with for years. Right now, I'm enjoying the hell out of classic. The servers are full of life and retards, there ain't any 60s running around.... it's just an overall fun experience doing it and being broke. I'd get a different system, but once Josh and I get those lemons cars, we gonna be broke for a good while
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

I picked up Diablo 3 The Eternal Collection for the Xbone over the weekend and fired it up for an hour last night. What’s better than smashing skulls in a dungeon crawler game?
I’ve always been a fan of the Diablo series all the way back to duping all the things in Diablo 1.

Started up a Crusader for many skull bashing’s.
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

Apex wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:06 pm I picked up Diablo 3 The Eternal Collection for the Xbone over the weekend and fired it up for an hour last night. What’s better than smashing skulls in a dungeon crawler game?
I’ve always been a fan of the Diablo series all the way back to duping all the things in Diablo 1.

I want to buy a Switch for D3.

Only thing better than D3 is playing coop on the same machine.
Apex

fledonfoot wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:53 pm
Apex wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:06 pm I picked up Diablo 3 The Eternal Collection for the Xbone over the weekend and fired it up for an hour last night. What’s better than smashing skulls in a dungeon crawler game?

I want to buy a Switch for D3.

Only thing better than D3 is playing coop on the same machine.
:fuckyeah:

Sue wants a Switch so that will probably happen at some point.
Apex

D3 on console is really well done too. I was hesitant about how the controls would work but :like: :like:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

I bought Prey for xbone. twas only $6. really great game and very involved. A tad hard at times but lots of options for fight or flight and always 2 ways to accomplish an objective.

The graphics are super duper good. The story has some depth. Its a bit of a Fallout (with less weapon options) meets Halflife. The gun play isnt great and the aliens get really hard to kill in normal combat. You start with a wrench instead of crowbar lol.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Got my nemesis legs off Ragnaros tonight and my robe of the void pattern in scholo. :fullretard:

It's like 2005 all over again and I don't feel bad.
Acid666

troyguitar wrote: Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:21 am Got my nemesis legs off Ragnaros tonight and my robe of the void pattern in scholo. :fullretard:

It's like 2005 all over again and I don't feel bad.
Hah. I'm 51, and kind of taking a break. My friends are late 30s and a couple of low lvl 40s.
I was excited to run some MC and BWL only to realize that most of the druid gear that drops is going to be + heals. And since I'm just going to PVP I need stuff that's a good mix and not full resto. Thinking of going with a hybrid Feral/Resto build for survive-ability and to be capable of healing my buddies in BGs
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Bought 'The Outer Worlds' today.

Been waiting for this one for a bit, excited to get into some OG Fallout type gaming.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Melon wrote: Fri Oct 25, 2019 10:07 am Bought 'The Outer Worlds' today.

Been waiting for this one for a bit, excited to get into some OG Fallout type gaming.
oh nice. lmk when you tire of it. I dont mind sloppy seconds.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

[user not found] wrote: Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:55 pm

It looks neat as hell.
:dat:

Reviews seem to love it too.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Fallout: New Vegas meets Borderlands.

I've been enjoying it immensely. It's got a great sense of humor about it.
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

My xb1 started locking up today while playing red dead 2... first time I’ve turned the thing on in months.

Backed everything up, wiped it, and traded it in towards a one X, and picked up a 2 month trial for Game Pass, so I can play The Outer Worlds.

Downloading now.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

I haven't turned my xBone on in months. I need to fix that :(
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Acid666

Got the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare for PC. Pretty wicked so far. It's like the old school shit. And it's cross platform where I can play with my friends who are on Xbox and Playstation. So far it's proving to be pretty brutal.
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: W///

Acid666 wrote:Got the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare for PC. Pretty wicked so far. It's like the old school shit. And it's cross platform where I can play with my friends who are on Xbox and Playstation. So far it's proving to be pretty brutal.
I wanted to like it since playing the beta but the netcode was just brutal. Haven't bought a CoD game since black ops so it would've been a while.

I'll give it a few patches to see if stuff is fixed before buying.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Acid666

Gberg2119 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:02 pm
Acid666 wrote:Got the new Call of Duty Modern Warfare for PC. Pretty wicked so far. It's like the old school shit. And it's cross platform where I can play with my friends who are on Xbox and Playstation. So far it's proving to be pretty brutal.
I wanted to like it since playing the beta but the netcode was just brutal. Haven't bought a CoD game since black ops so it would've been a while.

What was wrong with the net code for you? At first I had a sound issue with a constant cracking going on, but a quick search on youtube fixed it. And once I spent a good 30 minutes figuring out how to tweak my mouse settings and ADS sensitivity, the game just started to flow really well.
I do find that it's SUPER taxing on my computer between load screens and shit, but the actual gameplay itself is proving to be pretty smooth even with playing with friends on the Xbox (I'm on PC). I do have fiber tho, so my speeds are pretty fast and consistent.

I too played the old shit, and once they got into all this sliding and wall walking and other shit, I was done with this game. Now it's back to more of an old school feel and I can feel at home with it.
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Acid666 wrote:
Gberg2119 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 4:02 pm I wanted to like it since playing the beta but the netcode was just brutal. Haven't bought a CoD game since black ops so it would've been a while.

What was wrong with the net code for you? At first I had a sound issue with a constant cracking going on, but a quick search on youtube fixed it. And once I spent a good 30 minutes figuring out how to tweak my mouse settings and ADS sensitivity, the game just started to flow really well.
I do find that it's SUPER taxing on my computer between load screens and shit, but the actual gameplay itself is proving to be pretty smooth even with playing with friends on the Xbox (I'm on PC). I do have fiber tho, so my speeds are pretty fast and consistent.

I too played the old shit, and once they got into all this sliding and wall walking and other shit, I was done with this game. Now it's back to more of an old school feel and I can feel at home with it.
There'd be games where it felt fine and others where you'd take all your damage at once with no time to react. Just an instant death. With an up and down experience like that I held out on buying despite the campaign looking amazing.

Someone on YouTube did a whole breakdown of their networking and apparently they weren't even displaying the correct ping numbers for players. I don't know if they've made changes to the retail version but I'd hope so.

Yep. I had no interest in the sci-fi quick scoping nonsense of all the recent games. CoD4 was my favorite so I was psyched when they announced they'd essentially remake it and go back to simpler gameplay.

Although, I honestly think competitive multiplayer is dead until they start region locking but that will never happen. Everyone has to play with everyone else. One pack of brazilians entering a server is enough to ruin it.

Apex

Blizzard dropped D4 cinematic and game-play videos today. :jimp:
Gberg2119
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Apex wrote:Blizzard dropped D4 cinematic and game-play videos today. :jimp:
:whocares:

Fuck blizzard

Apex

Gberg2119 wrote: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:33 pm
Apex wrote:Blizzard dropped D4 cinematic and game-play videos today. :jimp:
:whocares:

Fuck blizzard

:sad:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Got sucked into Rust. I remember watching the concept stuff back in 2017. Its come a long way and I decided to buy it.

Man. Its either the best or the worst fucking game ever made. Spawn with a rock and torch. Full open world. Pretty realistic survival game. Gather materials to hunt, cloth and build with. Must keep you person warm, watered and feed.

make crude gasoline to fuel junk helicopters and small boats. Learn blueprints to craft better items.

Complete fucking pyscho paths make epic "trap" bases with booby traps. People are literally the worst. Every now and then a nice person come along and helps you get ahead. Im super intriques with it. I have a lot of hours between the last 2 weekends. Its the largest time suck Ive ever played, before Skyrim even.

4 hours feel like 1 in game.