OT 17: WELCOME TO THE CORONADOME!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:21 am
SAWCE wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:34 am

I did that to Ava once cause her anal glands needed to be released and I didn’t feel like taking her in and paying for it. 0/7 do not recommend. This foul fishy smelling liquid sprayed out everywhere and the smell took forever to come out of anything it touched.
:iono: I thought this was just standard practice on the grooming, maybe I'm :wrong:

Never experienced any odors... I also don't know shit about :doge:
I mean doing it yourself is 0/7. Let the groomer do it. If you dog is taking solid shits then the glands should be pretty well expressed naturally. Ava had a period where she was having soft shits so those glands had some build up in them and I didn’t feel like taking her to a groomer for it. I was :wrong:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

SAWCE wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:27 am

:iono: I thought this was just standard practice on the grooming, maybe I'm :wrong:

I mean doing it yourself is 0/7. Let the groomer do it. If you dog is taking solid shits then the glands should be pretty well expressed naturally. Ava had a period where she was having soft shits so those glands had some build up in them and I didn’t feel like taking her to a groomer for it. I was :wrong:
:gag:

Yeah hard pass on DIY of that.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

I did that to Ava once cause her anal glands needed to be released and I didn’t feel like taking her in and paying for it. 0/7 do not recommend. This foul fishy smelling liquid sprayed out everywhere and the smell took forever to come out of anything it touched.

The anal sacks are exactly why Callie always goes in for grooming. She gets a few quick baths in between groomings because she's a lab and can't resist running in water/sprinklers when off leash. Our sprinklers in the city run on piss (recycled water) so I don't want that on my couch, or in the house.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 10:14 am

I would have similar feedback from :tits: Ours runs about $55-65 I think, she pays for it but with the wedding coming up, it'll be our money or whatever. Cheaper than owning a C5 though so I won't complain.

The pro groomers also bidet out the :doge: poop chute and such which is a tad more challenging to DIY.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:29 am

The anal sacks are exactly why Callie always goes in for grooming. She gets a few quick baths in between groomings because she's a lab and can't resist running in water/sprinklers when off leash. Our sprinklers in the city run on piss (recycled water) so I don't want that on my couch, or in the house.
That's our setup, bathe at home from time to time between grooming sessions. She stays pretty not smelly.
SAWCE

Supervisor sent me a meeting request for tomorrow just called “check-in”.. wonder what all he has to say :doomed: feel like things have been going well and I’m handling all my shit. Haven’t gotten any negative feedback yet.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

SAWCE wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:51 pm Supervisor sent me a meeting request for tomorrow just called “check-in”.. wonder what all he has to say :doomed: feel like things have been going well and I’m handling all my shit. Haven’t gotten any negative feedback yet.
He’s handing you a bag of money and “juice”
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Nasty...
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:23 pm Nasty...
:nope:
SAWCE

Apex wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:18 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:51 pm Supervisor sent me a meeting request for tomorrow just called “check-in”.. wonder what all he has to say :doomed: feel like things have been going well and I’m handling all my shit. Haven’t gotten any negative feedback yet.
He’s handing you a bag of money and “juice”
That’d be nice. I’ll be buying some new flavors of juice this weekend that I haven’t had before.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 2:23 pm Nasty...
:notsure:
:idbu:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Boooorrreeeddddddddd.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:23 pm Boooorrreeeddddddddd.
:dat: but :poorvette: :doe: I'm just stuck with a FWD nazi mobile :lolol:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

and stuck at a work conference too for few more hours, slow as fuck! I needs a dfd game.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:25 pm
D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:23 pm Boooorrreeeddddddddd.
:dat: but right now I'm just in mah cube. Supposed to stay 30 more minutes but may just leave NFG.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:28 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:25 pm

:dat: but right now I'm just in mah cube. Supposed to stay 30 more minutes but may just leave NFG.
im stuck in a conference in DC and here till 9-10. I have meet tonight with the other mexican eggs followed by a brewery for dinner. Gonna :stig: my way home.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:34 pm
D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:28 pm

im stuck in a conference in DC and here till 9-10. I have meet tonight with the other mexican eggs followed by a brewery for dinner. Gonna :stig: my way home.
:drunk: :stig: :mahtroy: :pouroneout:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:38 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:34 pm

:drunk: :stig: :mahtroy: :pouroneout:
now for beer decisions, flesh and blood or 60 minute IPA with a nice mushroom swiss burger.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:28 am
SAWCE wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:27 am

My wife used to be a dog groomer in college. She does it to our :doge: ZFG. Once you get the hang of it, it's not bad and can be a nice money saver.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

I really don't want to be in the office this morning.

:rolleyes:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Detroit wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:58 am I really don't want to be in the office this morning.

I'm kinda there myself but trying to have a positive outlook and get shit done.

But definitely ready for the weekend. I have a track day on the mini bike I'm really looking forward to.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:11 am
Detroit wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:58 am I really don't want to be in the office this morning.

But definitely ready for the weekend. I have a track day on the mini bike I'm really looking forward to.
The last two weeks have been hell for me. I'm first one in, last one out pushing 12 hour days each day. Burn out is approaching critical levels.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Detroit wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:57 am
D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 09, 2019 11:28 am

My wife used to be a dog groomer in college. She does it to our :doge: ZFG. Once you get the hang of it, it's not bad and can be a nice money saver.
Huh... I might suggest it next time. in4 :tits: :rage:
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:19 am
Detroit wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 7:57 am
Huh... I might suggest it next time. in4 :tits: :rage:
It's not at all pleasant, but do it while bathing, and it's not that big of a deal IMO.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Detroit wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:27 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Oct 10, 2019 8:11 am

The last two weeks have been hell for me. I'm first one in, last one out pushing 12 hour days each day. Burn out is approaching critical levels.
could you realistically approach your boss and mention something about it?
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.