Dillin on the wrong side of town.

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
ChalupaBatman
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: 2017 rubibrocon

Years ago I worked with a guy in Baton Rouge named Donovan. Cool cat, and good enough guy, but jumps around a bit. He currently works in NOLA. We talk fairly often and help each other out when either of us need anything. Today I called him just to shoot the shit and catch up, and that's when he cuts me off and says "Hey man, let me call you back. Some lady just walked into the showroom floor with a basketball goal."

He calls me back- "Dude, you're not gonna believe this shit."

She was looking for a job. She kept saying "I got goals." She wanted to prove she was goal oriented.
She was arrested. While in the back of the cop car she kept screaming "I GOT GOALS! YOU CAN'T KEEP ME FROM MY GOALS!"

Do you see the fucking basketball goal? Like a legit basketball goalImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

ChalupaBatman wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:54 pm Years ago I worked with a guy in Baton Rouge named Donovan. Cool cat, and good enough guy, but jumps around a bit. He currently works in NOLA. We talk fairly often and help each other out when either of us need anything. Today I called him just to shoot the shit and catch up, and that's when he cuts me off and says "Hey man, let me call you back. Some lady just walked into the showroom floor with a basketball goal."

She was looking for a job. She kept saying "I got goals." She wanted to prove she was goal oriented.
She was arrested. While in the back of the cop car she kept screaming "I GOT GOALS! YOU CAN'T KEEP ME FROM MY GOALS!"

Do you see the fucking basketball goal? Like a legit basketball goalImageImageImageImageImage

I'd think there are easier goals to haul around. I admire her commitment though.
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

[user not found] wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:40 pm I'm impressed, confused, horny, and disturbed
How is that different than any other day?
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

ChalupaBatman wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:54 pm Years ago I worked with a guy in Baton Rouge named Donovan. Cool cat, and good enough guy, but jumps around a bit. He currently works in NOLA. We talk fairly often and help each other out when either of us need anything. Today I called him just to shoot the shit and catch up, and that's when he cuts me off and says "Hey man, let me call you back. Some lady just walked into the showroom floor with a basketball goal."

This is an epic forum contribution. Heroic.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

[user not found] wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:56 pm
4zilch wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:44 pm

I'm generally not confused.
:notwrong:
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

[user not found] wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:40 pm I'm impressed, confused, horny, and disturbed
:notwrong: :mahman:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:56 pm

I'm generally not confused.
:ohmy: :gaydance:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Do you see the fucking basketball goal? Like a legit basketball goal

hory sheet :bruh:

:dead: :lolol: also, in4pics of goal oriented femail.

have a cold one Image
ChalupaBatman
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

I wonder what they did with the basketball goal... evidence?

goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

ChalupaBatman wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:59 pm I wonder what they did with the basketball goal... evidence?

Service department got hoops to shoot with the detailer crew on lunch break now
brain go brrrrrr
ChalupaBatman
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck

Big Brain Bradley wrote:
ChalupaBatman wrote: Thu Sep 26, 2019 2:59 pm I wonder what they did with the basketball goal... evidence?

Service department got hoops to shoot with the detailer crew on lunch break now
Po po took it. Looks like little Timmy will be getting a bball goal.

Huckleberry
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 2004 GTO

This is the best thing I've read in a while.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Basketball goals :lolgasm:

Yo did you see how lebron made that 3
Point goal, brahhhhh
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

5/7 forum contribution. :bravo:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.