Soviet EV and taco chronicles + future ponderings about Fendie

Strut your greasy stuff!
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Detroit wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:01 am
max225 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 9:28 am :hibachi: update.

I got the title

Also previous owners name is ... wait for it ... John... it was a John Cunnen in a John Cooper works :mindblown:

Naturally they didn’t mail me the car fax that was promised but at least the important shit is here... a solid 4 weeks to get a mfking title that doesn’t look printed or anything and signed by the prior owner so they literally sat on this shit for weeks.

I hated this process so much. Gross incompetence.

To add a bit of a creepy twist ... azn Zillowed his house and found another mini up front ... so it seems like
John really liked his coopers
At least the saga is almost at an end. That's all that matters IMO.
Yea I am hoping I have enough to finish this bs.... I have never had this much paperwork with the car.

I have ~50 pages of documents... And all I needed was 1 page title + 2 page carfox :rolleyes:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

max225 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:45 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:01 am
At least the saga is almost at an end. That's all that matters IMO.
Yea I am hoping I have enough to finish this bs.... I have never had this much paperwork with the car.

I have ~50 pages of documents... And all I needed was 1 page title + 2 page carfox :rolleyes:
:lolol: :fullretard:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225

Detroit wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:47 pm
max225 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:45 pm

Yea I have a copy of a drivers licence from myself... blown up to a 8x/11 :butwhy: and a copy of one of the people's DL that signed the title (not previous owner) but someone in the back office :butwhy: .

It is legit a hodgepodge of :fullretard: i have no idea how this dealerSHIT group goes on about their business. This was simply :fullretard: to the nth degree.

I think I am going to do an oil change on the mini myself, because I have a feeling their "service" tech probably put some cooking oil into the crankcase. :oops:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

max225 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:50 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:47 pm
Yea I have a copy of a drivers licence from myself... blown up to a 8x/11 :butwhy: and a copy of one of the people's DL that signed the title (not previous owner) but someone in the back office :butwhy: .

It is legit a hodgepodge of :fullretard: i have no idea how this dealerSHIT group goes on about their business. This was simply :fullretard: to the nth degree.

I think I am going to do an oil change on the mini myself, because I have a feeling their "service" tech probably put some cooking oil into the crankcase. :oops:
Well in their defense, they've probably sold very few cars to CA and were simply guessing at what you'd need to register. If you walked in and bought a car in FL, it probably all would have been just normal :dillerman: :bs:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225

Detroit wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:55 pm
max225 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:50 pm

Well in their defense, they've probably sold very few cars to CA and were simply guessing at what you'd need to register. If you walked in and bought a car in FL, it probably all would have been just normal :dillerman: :bs:
According to their own lies, they "sell out of state all the time". I literally needed only 1 piece of paper from them.
The title.... the rest I have to get myself, like the smog check and the DMV inspection (here). I have told 5 people this on 9 different occasions, at this point there is no DEFENSE. This is incompetence.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

max225 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:59 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:55 pm
According to their own lies, they "sell out of state all the time". I literally needed only 1 piece of paper from them.
The title.... the rest I have to get myself, like the smog check and the DMV inspection (here). I have told 5 people this on 9 different occasions, at this point there is no DEFENSE. This is incompetence.
:notwrong:
This was some next level :fshitup: :fullretard: :bs:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Glad you're almost there, :doe: and done having to :dill: with the :dillerman:
max225

wap wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:50 pm Glad you're almost there, :doe: and done having to :dill: with the :dillerman:
DMV next :yikes:
wap

max225 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:15 pm
wap wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:50 pm Glad you're almost there, :doe: and done having to :dill: with the :dillerman:
DMV next :yikes:
:doomed:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

I got the title

Also previous owners name is ... wait for it ... John... it was a John Cunnen in a John Cooper works :mindblown:

Naturally they didn’t mail me the car fax that was promised but at least the important shit is here... a solid 4 weeks to get a mfking title that doesn’t look printed or anything and signed by the prior owner so they literally sat on this shit for weeks.

To add a bit of a creepy twist ... azn Zillowed his house and found another mini up front ... so it seems like
In4zestimate :popcorn:

Glad the title finally showed up.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

I got the title

Glad the title finally showed up!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:wtf:
max225

D Griff wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:09 pm

I got the title

$443,861 which is pretty expensive for Americas Armpit... also #impressive that he bought a 45k vehicle...
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

max225 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:11 pm
D Griff wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:09 pm

$443,861 which is pretty expensive for Americas Armpit... also #impressive that he bought a 45k vehicle...
FL is not super cheap in some areas, really depends, being near the ocean or in the Miami area is $$$. $45k car doesn’t seem wild for someone with a house like that :iono:
max225

D Griff wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:14 pm
max225 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:11 pm
FL is not super cheap in some areas, really depends, being near the ocean or in the Miami area is $$$. $45k car doesn’t seem wild for someone with a house like that :iono:
Right this is Jacksonville however... I did more digging.. Looks like he is a chief engineer on a cruise ship... 50 y/o single, white and republican ... damn internet u scary.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

max225 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:18 pm

Right this is Jacksonville however... I did more digging.. Looks like he is a chief engineer on a cruise ship... 50 y/o single, white and republican ... damn internet u scary.
Seems like a :notbad: life.
max225

D Griff wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 6:27 pm

Seems like a :notbad: life.
I agree. The car was flipping mint too. I am really glad he had it. All services done 100% on time. :like:
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

wap

Irish wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 8:01 pm

:lolol:
max225

Getting papers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
max225

CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Unnfffff

:boner:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

max225 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm Image

You had all those great vanity plate ideas and all you do is a blank plate.

max225

:bruh:
Irish
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

CaleDeRoo wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:14 pm
max225 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 2:10 pm Image

You had all those great vanity plate ideas and all you do is a blank plate.

And after all the tomfoolery and fuckery, you are still shilling for the :dillerman: with that plate holder ..... :impressive: forgiveness.....