OT 17: WELCOME TO THE CORONADOME!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
coogles
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Hooptie Crotchfruit Carrier

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:24 am Wedding was great. Had a blast and don’t regret spending what we did.

Just getting started on the honeymoon.
:nice:

Congrats Johnny!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

DC rush hour this morning was such :rage: I was turning left on green, and this fucker acted like he's about to turn left and drove straight instead when it was time :wtf:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

On a different note since we talked about dating sites, for those (a few of you) who are swimming through dating sites, try Hinge, it is mindblowingly better than bumble. I already got matches within the first 5 hours.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:24 am On a different note since we talked about dating sites, for those (a few of you) who are swimming through dating sites, try Hinge, it is mindblowingly better than bumble. I already got matches within the first 5 hours.
:bruh:

That’s what I was saying! Also, cute. As a woman I’m overwhelmed by matches in 5 hours.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

haleyann wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:37 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:24 am On a different note since we talked about dating sites, for those (a few of you) who are swimming through dating sites, try Hinge, it is mindblowingly better than bumble. I already got matches within the first 5 hours.
:bruh:

That’s what I was saying! Also, cute. As a woman I’m overwhelmed by matches in 5 hours.
I also just deleted tinder, it became useless for me now.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Those who missed it, i got new :225: and :ramz: on my yaris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 11:02 am DC rush hour this morning was such :rage: I was turning left on green, and this fucker acted like he's about to turn left and drove straight instead when it was time :wtf:
Dat shit makes me :fshitup:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Download hinge to see what TK and Hales are talking about. Seems cool. Limited likes per day is weak. I do like that it shows you who likes you and that you can like individual pictures. Got two gals liking me in a matter of minutes from setting mine up. One is okay, the other not so much. Will be fun to add to the repertoire.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:02 pm Download hinge to see what TK and Hales are talking about. Seems cool. Limited likes per day is weak. I do like that it shows you who likes you and that you can like individual pictures. Got two gals liking me in a matter of minutes from setting mine up. One is okay, the other not so much. Will be fun to add to the repertoire.
I have some friends here locally who are fans as well. I am old and was only on the scene with Tinder :lolol:
SAWCE

Yeah tinder is the OG.

Actually matched with this chick from Ecuador on there earlier today. Very cute. Tall, 5’10”. Definitely going to try to make a date happen there.
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:02 pm Download hinge to see what TK and Hales are talking about. Seems cool. Limited likes per day is weak. I do like that it shows you who likes you and that you can like individual pictures. Got two gals liking me in a matter of minutes from setting mine up. One is okay, the other not so much. Will be fun to add to the repertoire.
Hinge makes it easier to start conversations more than just “hey what’s up”

I’ve barely heard from my hinge dude this week. Hard to tell if he’s just busy or if he’s not interested.
SAWCE

haleyann wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:06 pm

I’ve barely heard from my hinge dude this week. Hard to tell if he’s just busy or if he’s not interested.
Camping guy?
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I actually just got a 30 day free trial on unlimited likes, and i just joined last friday. Already talking to 3 girls actively. Pretty sure a date will happen with one
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Very, i pretty much avoid bland ways to start a convo, but im used to bumble :lol:
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

SAWCE wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:11 pm

Camping guy?
Yep. He's not camping anymore though.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Hi all. Gf is getting induced today. Will keep y’all posted but keep us in your thoughts!
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

razr390 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:09 pm Hi all. Gf is getting induced today. Will keep y’all posted but keep us in your thoughts!
Congrats bro and good luck :excited:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

:baby: :narc:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

razr390 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:09 pm Hi all. Gf is getting induced today. Will keep y’all posted but keep us in your thoughts!
Ooh! Good luck to the Trudy's!
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390

D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:10 pm:baby: :narc:
I am 100% sure she will come out of the womb with a citation to hand me.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

razr390 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:13 pm
D Griff wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 6:10 pm:baby: :narc:
I am 100% sure she will come out of the womb with a citation to hand me.
A memorable citation at that, good luck brother!
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Good luck :narc: !
razr390

Thanks y’all. I keep pushing but nothing happens!
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Congrats and good luck, text me pics to see the baby :narc:
SAWCE

Woah, that seemed fast. Good luck Rudy.