Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

My wife likes white things too :dong:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

[user not found] wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:47 pm I like it, though. I personally love the painted roof option.
Looks good just hard to keep clean. If lease :aintcare:
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

CaleDeRoo wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:31 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:23 pm

Congrats on the new whip. Why white?
It was on the dealer lot
:tits: really wanted white. Was her top color choice. Said it's "timeless"

I really like it especially with the painted roof option. Looks really upscale for a Wrangler.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:00 pm
[user not found] wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:47 pm I like it, though. I personally love the painted roof option.
:wat:

I find white the easiest to keep clean...especially compared to black. Doesn't show dust and hides pinstripes really well.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

BTW, she claims it's named "Beep beep the Jeep Jeep"..."Beebeep" for short.

Just drove it. Really 5/7. Love the 2.0 hybrid. The torque from a stop is :megusta:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Detroit wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:45 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:00 pm

I find white the easiest to keep clean...especially compared to black. Doesn't show dust and hides pinstripes really well.
I've never had a white car so I will defer to your expertise
brain go brrrrrr
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Detroit wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:47 pm BTW, she claims it's named "Beep beep the Jeep Jeep"..."Beebeep" for short.

Just drove it. Really 5/7. Love the 2.0 hybrid. The torque from a stop is :megusta:
the name... wtf
max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

CaleDeRoo wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:49 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:47 pm BTW, she claims it's named "Beep beep the Jeep Jeep"..."Beebeep" for short.

the name... wtf
I’m :wat: about it as well
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:47 pm Dat JL Wagen...ImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Very :nice: !

:haus: question:
Did you once have a porte cochere over that side door in the second pic? Or is that just the remnants of a little porch roof over the door?
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

max225 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:04 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 2:32 pm
I just helped her take the freedom panels off and she and a friend went off for pedicures. Much excitement from the :tits: camp.

3 some friend ?
Asking for a friend

:excited:

Dat Hard parking mall life... make sure to get a lift and ko2 bruh don’t want her stranded outside of “Nguyen nails salon”

:lolol:
Arguably the most important question of the day.
wap

Detroit wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:09 pm
max225 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 3:04 pm

3 some friend ? Asking for a friend

:excited:

Dat Hard parking mall life... make sure to get a lift and ko2 bruh don’t want her stranded outside of “Nguyen nails salon”

:lolol:
No, unfortunately not a 3 some candidate.

I need to get the winch on. I've heard the curbs around Nguyen's are savage.
:(
wap

the name... wtf
:dat:
wap

[user not found] wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:40 pm

the name... wtf
This thread is now The Garage at BeeBeep’s.
I lol'd
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

[user not found] wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:40 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:45 pm

This. White is easy to keep clean. Looks great from 20 feet away.

Granite crystal does a great job of hiding road grime though, will say.
This is why I tend to stick with silver and white on my vehicles. They always look good and then look insane when you wash them.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

CaleDeRoo wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:46 pm Can you remove the rear most window panels without removing the entire top? I really have no idea how these hard tops work.
Not on this roof. The soft top lets you slide out those window panels.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 3:57 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:46 pm Can you remove the rear most window panels without removing the entire top? I really have no idea how these hard tops work.
Not on this roof. The soft top lets you slide out those window panels.
Ok thanks. That would have been a neat feature. Maybe?
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:58 pm
CaleDeRoo wrote: Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:18 pm

Ok thanks. That would have been a neat feature. Maybe?
The retractable roof allows you to remove the side panels.

Looks weird.
Probably catches a fuck ton of air
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

I found the “white is easy to keep clean” thing to be overrated. My :jizz: white GTI always looked filthy within a couple days of a wash. My red Civic and blue cars have stayed cleanest looking between washes. Black is definitely the worst though.

White looks :tits: on this :jeep: though.
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:28 pm
Detroit wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 1:47 pm Dat JL Wagen...ImageImage

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Very :nice: !

:haus: question:
Did you once have a porte cochere over that side door in the second pic? Or is that just the remnants of a little porch roof over the door?
Yep, had a porte cochere over the side door, had to tear it down for the garage demo, cement trucks, etc. It wasn't in the best shape anyway, we're going to have it rebuilt when the garage is done. It's a simple and rather cheap structure.
ChrisoftheNorth

D Griff wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:26 am I found the “white is easy to keep clean” thing to be overrated. My :jizz: white GTI always looked filthy within a couple days of a wash. My red Civic and blue cars have stayed cleanest looking between washes. Black is definitely the worst though.

Weird. The only other white vehcile I've had was my E30. I found it almost never looked dirty...then when I'd wash it, it'd look awesome. It just slowly got grungier looking, but nowhere near as bad as my other darker colored cars.

White on the JL really does look upscale, we'll see how it stays clean. Debating doing CQuartz on it.

:tits: is absolutely smitten with the JL. She won't even let me drive it. I've never seen her this excited about a car. She wants a personalized plate, but doesn't know what it is yet. I'm pushing for JLWAGEN but she said "that's a car nerd thing". I'm sure it'll be :rolleyes: of some sort.
max225
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Detroit wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:15 am
D Griff wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 8:26 am I found the “white is easy to keep clean” thing to be overrated. My :jizz: white GTI always looked filthy within a couple days of a wash. My red Civic and blue cars have stayed cleanest looking between washes. Black is definitely the worst though.

Weird. The only other white vehcile I've had was my E30. I found it almost never looked dirty...then when I'd wash it, it'd look awesome. It just slowly got grungier looking, but nowhere near as bad as my other darker colored cars.

White on the JL really does look upscale, we'll see how it stays clean. Debating doing CQuartz on it.

:tits: is absolutely smitten with the JL. She won't even let me drive it. I've never seen her this excited about a car. She wants a personalized plate, but doesn't know what it is yet. I'm pushing for JLWAGEN but she said "that's a car nerd thing". I'm sure it'll be :rolleyes: of some sort.
It is a car nerd thing, After all some rando dude you never met in person from Cali was talking about it. And he drives a :gay: mini
ChrisoftheNorth

max225 wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:10 pm

It is a car nerd thing, After all some rando dude you never met in person from Cali was talking about it. And he drives a :gay: mini
:gaydance:
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

JLOXCRT
Apex
Drives: Abominable

BEEBEEP
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:10 pmBEEBEEP
:rolleyes:

She's still calling it that too.