CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

max225
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

Kamry life is over in less than a week...
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

That's aggressive pricing. :notbad:
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
max225

[user not found] wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:56 pm
max225 wrote:
Kamry life is over in less than a week...
Gonna need a new :bread:
U think ? Or just continue the shit show here... :lol:
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

max225 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:57 pm
[user not found] wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:56 pm

Gonna need a new :bread:
“Honey, I Shrunk The Kamry”
max225

Lease turn in scheduled for 9/2/19. I currently have 36,050 miles on the car, 36,322 is the final allowed mileage, by this time next week I should be at 36,250 ish or so... :scrooge: :math:
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

"Max tries Grindr"
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

max225 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:18 pm Lease turn in scheduled for 9/2/19. I currently have 36,050 miles on the car, 36,322 is the final allowed mileage, by this time next week I should be at 36,250 ish or so... :scrooge: :math:
Wow...that's :impressive: :scrooge:

I hope you roll that bitch into the :dillerman: lot on 36,322
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225

[user not found] wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:48 pm

You're rapidly approaching 10k posts, at which I'll have to close this out and kreate Max's gay-rage 2.0: Honey I really shrunk the Kamry
:impressive: I think I'll create it once it arrives... if it ever does after Habachi somewhere in the middle of no where.
max225

Detroit wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:41 pm
max225 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:18 pm Lease turn in scheduled for 9/2/19. I currently have 36,050 miles on the car, 36,322 is the final allowed mileage, by this time next week I should be at 36,250 ish or so... :scrooge: :math:
Wow...that's :impressive: :scrooge:

I hope you roll that bitch into the :dillerman: lot on 36,322
:lol: I can get close, but I am :notsure: i can get that close. I really did put a lot of thought into this, and planned it to be this close on purpose, even before getting the car.

I had to park the 335i for 2 weeks :doe: as I was going to roll over with that car, lessons were learned...

Damn... I would have spent 21k miles, 1 set of PSS and 70 fill ups with the m3.
18 cents per mile...
Average MPG was 20.8 which IMO is pretty damn :impressive:
max225

double shit
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Total avg nearly 21mpg? That really is :impressive:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
max225

Detroit wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:09 pm Total avg nearly 21mpg? That really is :impressive:
Over 70 fill ups yes. My 335i averaged 24 over 41 fill ups.. I wonder what the Mini will average... Technically 600lbs lighter than the M3, and 1 less turbo and 2 less cylinders. But the front windshield reminds me of a :wrangler: :doe:
max225

[user not found] wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:44 pm
max225 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:17 pm

Over 70 fill ups yes. My 335i averaged 24 over 41 fill ups.. I wonder what the Mini will average... Technically 600lbs lighter than the M3, and 1 less turbo and 2 less cylinders. But the front windshield reminds me of a :wrangler: :doe:
You'll probably average around 30. The wife averages about 35 in hers with the turbo three.
That would be :neat:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

You're rapidly approaching 10k posts, at which I'll have to close this out and kreate Max's gay-rage 2.0: Honey I really shrunk the Kamry
:impressive: content, Max you're definitely one of a kind, and meant in the best way possible!

I'm really pumped for you man, the car should be super fun and we benefit/learn from your content sharing. 💥💥💥👊
max225

Tarspin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:52 pm

:impressive: content, Max you're definitely one of a kind, and meant in the best way possible!

I'm really pumped for you man, the car should be super fun and we benefit/learn from your content sharing. 💥💥💥👊
:wub: thanks man. I am fully predicting an epic shitstorm with the dmv.... I didn’t get any notifications about my paperwork being sent out, I’m hooked up with ups so they notify me of any incoming packages... so :dillerman: hasn’t sent the title as promised ....
Also... they haven’t cashed my check :wtf:

:popcorn:

Did the car even ship ?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:55 pm
Tarspin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:52 pm

:wub: thanks man. I am fully predicting an epic shitstorm with the dmv.... I didn’t get any notifications about my paperwork being sent out, I’m hooked up with ups so they notify me of any incoming packages... so :dillerman: hasn’t sent the title as promised ....

Did the car even ship ?
My feeling is that the check takes three to five business days before you will see the withdrawal. I think it will work out and you will have the car and the title, but at least the car and may need to make more calls for the title. We have the ability to print out new titles with each buy and sell at the local DMV, so they may just be loafting on going to their DMV to get it printed in your name, and/or will send it priority mail, and/or you will find it in the glove box.

Either way, with it being a Florida dealer you never know how :derp: they can be. If they are dumb and honest you're good, if they are crooked then :yikes:

It will all be worth it in the end, and with your email correspondence and money transfer any reasonably priced lawyer will get you what you paid for and they will be on the hook for those legal fees as well, no way they are messing around dude! This is was too easy to track down.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I do love the car, sorry if I knocked the auto, I have one too and have absolutely zero desire to have the manual over the DSG, it is such a good product when coupled with a powerful motor. I was just eluding to the point that the car is so analog that it deserves the manual trans to offer the full spectrum for enthusiast driving and was thinking about resale. However, now that I know that it might stay with you or :tits: for a longer while I appreciate the auto option.
max225

Tarspin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:16 pm I do love the car, sorry if I knocked the auto, I have one too and have absolutely zero desire to have the manual over the DSG, it is such a good product when coupled with a powerful motor. I was just eluding to the point that the car is so analog that it deserves the manual trans to offer the full spectrum for enthusiast driving and was thinking about resale. However, now that I know that it might stay with you or :tits: for a longer while I appreciate the auto option.
Honestly, I drove both. In the golf R it was clear, dsg was the way to go.

In the mini it was more difficult, but the auto is better matched to this motor. The manual is spaced too far apart, and you truly only have 1-3 mainly 2 and 3 as 1st is super short. 4+ is already overdrive :wtf: I only drove the auto because that was the only used jcw in a 150 mile radius. And it won me over.
I wasn’t going to use the trans against it... it’s a bit of a gamble but hoping to figure it out soon after putting some real miles on it.
max225

Tarspin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:12 pm
max225 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 10:55 pm

Did the car even ship ?
My feeling is that the check takes three to five business days before you will see the withdrawal. I think it will work out and you will have the car and the title, but at least the car and may need to make more calls for the title. We have the ability to print out new titles with each buy and sell at the local DMV, so they may just be loafting on going to their DMV to get it printed in your name, and/or will send it priority mail, and/or you will find it in the glove box.

Either way, with it being a Florida dealer you never know how :derp: they can be. If they are dumb and honest you're good, if they are crooked then :yikes:

It will all be worth it in the end, and with your email correspondence and money transfer any reasonably priced lawyer will get you what you paid for and they will be on the hook for those legal fees as well, no way they are messing around dude! This is was too easy to track down.
It’s an Audi dealer, so I’m pretty sure this car was just owned by a :gay: or a :tits: who wanted to get something bigger for his new grinder friends or baby on the way.

I am not super concerned I just wish the transaction was smoother
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:45 pm
Tarspin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:16 pm I do love the car, sorry if I knocked the auto, I have one too and have absolutely zero desire to have the manual over the DSG, it is such a good product when coupled with a powerful motor. I was just eluding to the point that the car is so analog that it deserves the manual trans to offer the full spectrum for enthusiast driving and was thinking about resale. However, now that I know that it might stay with you or :tits: for a longer while I appreciate the auto option.

In the mini it was more difficult, but the auto is better matched to this motor. The manual is spaced too far apart, and you truly only have 1-3 mainly 2 and 3 as 1st is super short. 4+ is already overdrive :wtf: I only drove the auto because that was the only used jcw in a 150 mile radius. And it won me over.
I wasn’t going to use the trans against it... it’s a bit of a gamble but hoping to figure it out soon after putting some real miles on it.
Was there a peice delta between the two trannies? Resale is probably the only other factor in this equation.

Auto trans is so much better in performance cars anymore.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

:(
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:47 pm
Tarspin wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:12 pm

It’s an Audi dealer, so I’m pretty sure this car was just owned by a :gay: or a :tits: who wanted to get something bigger for his new grinder friends or baby on the way.

I am not super concerned I just wish the transaction was smoother
I wish it was too Max. Good luck with it, I'm also super curious to see how this car fairs for you over time, since the brand has had some follies in earlier generations and I know that you like to call it like it is. Did I mention that I love the spec, it looks really good!
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:19 am
:(
:iswydt:
:hue:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Tarspin wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 12:16 am
max225 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:45 pm

Was there a peice delta between the two trannies? Resale is probably the only other factor in this equation.

Auto trans is so much better in performance cars anymore.
Every car I can think of is worth more with a manual when used.