OT 16: A pirate's life for me!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

Fortunately she at least works from home a lot as she’s always getting sick and having family issues. The other two people in my cube are cool.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

D Griff wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:47 pm Fortunately she at least works from home a lot as she’s always getting sick and having family issues. The other two people in my cube are cool.
life is so terrible at work amirite... can u believe my job lets me WFH a lot? SAD!

:rolleyes:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

wap wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:42 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:03 am Did a yoga class tonight. Shit kicked my ass. I’ve known I’m inflexible, but that really opened my eyes. Need to work on that for sure.
:nice:
Back when I did it I found that I slept exceedingly well on the evenings that I did yoga.
I actually did sleep much better last night than I had been!
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

razr390 wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:19 pm
D Griff wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:47 pm Fortunately she at least works from home a lot as she’s always getting sick and having family issues. The other two people in my cube are cool.
life is so terrible at work amirite... can u believe my job lets me WFH a lot? SAD!

:rolleyes:
:dat: :disgust:

Sadly she's a really good sales person and will never leave on here own. She says "I love my job" and yet is Mrs. Negativity all day every day.

:aintcare: though, I may be :nope: out soon. :excited: about my interview tomorrow.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Water main break near the office, so WFH for me today!
Supervisor said just try to log in and she’ll invite me to any calls but it will be a light day for me.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Apex wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:45 am Water main break near the office, so WFH for me today!
Supervisor said just try to log in and she’ll invite me to any calls but it will be a light day for me.
:fuckyeah:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Woke up 15min before my shift starts and had no time for breakfast or to stop for a 'zona.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:26 am Woke up 15min before my shift starts and had no time for breakfast or to stop for a 'zona.
:rage:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Apex wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:45 am Water main break near the office, so WFH for me today!
:notbad:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

The cig stench is on in full force right now at my office :disgust:

I am going to really struggle focusing on work today knowing I have the big interview tomorrow. The company is about four hours away so I have a road trip to make after leaving the orifice.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

D Griff wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:30 am
CaleDeRoo wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:26 am Woke up 15min before my shift starts and had no time for breakfast or to stop for a 'zona.
:rage:
Brub got be there only 3min late :fuckyeah:
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

[user not found] wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:33 am
D Griff wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:50 pm Getting pretty :excite: about my interview Friday... today was so much :rolleyes: with my one coworker who just ruins the whole experience of being here. It would be quite amusing to discuss in an exit interview should that occur :lolol: .

Also, had Taco Bell for lunch with two buddies, one works in the area and the other was on the way to purchase his new to him FRS. Looking forward to giving that thing a good test drive, as well as my other friend's R56 this weekend :fuckyeah: :stig:
Is it the bitch who judges what you drive?
:dat: she's all :rage: because I have a $21K BMW and she rolls in a :povertytruck: and is somehow poor despite making like $100k/year.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

[user not found] wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:43 am
D Griff wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:42 am

:dat: she's all :rage: because I have a $21K BMW and she rolls in a :povertytruck: and is somehow poor despite making like $100k/year.
Give her some BMW badges to put on her :povertytruck: and make her feel better.
You sir, have the best ideas. I should just casually slap some on there. Or give her my BMW seat belt pad cover things from secret santa for the smoke filled :truk: belts :lolol:
SAWCE

:lolol: there used to be a Mazda3 at one of my old jobs with the badges replaced with M3 badges. The one guy that actually had an M3 was extremely :triggered:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

D Griff wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:32 am The cig stench is on in full force right now at my office :disgust:

I am going to really struggle focusing on work today knowing I have the big interview tomorrow. The company is about four hours away so I have a road trip to make after leaving the orifice.
:gag:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

[user not found] wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:33 am

Is it the bitch who judges what you drive?
god people are stupid. Especially when they have no clue what things costs. They see a brand and immediately think they have it all figured out. Same :poorvette: stigma. Despite them being half priced of a new civic.... Or your 2-3 year old bmw costing as much as a Corolla.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:55 am

:lolol: there used to be a Mazda3 at one of my old jobs with the badges replaced with M3 badges. The one guy that actually had an M3 was extremely :triggered:
I always :lolol: when it's clearly trolling. It's lame if it's like, putting Golf R badges on justaGolf or M3 badges on my M Sport. M3 on a poverty car is funny :doe:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

D Griff wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:07 am
SAWCE wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 9:55 am

I always :lolol: when it's clearly trolling. It's lame if it's like, putting Golf R badges on justaGolf or M3 badges on my M Sport. M3 on a poverty car is funny :doe:
Bruhhhh there was a haliarious just a golf story from last week....
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

I think I will buy a smoker this weekend.
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:12 am I think I will buy a smoker this weekend.
:jelly:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:12 am I think I will buy a smoker this weekend.
Highly recommend a Kamado as a do-anything solution. I hated having a separate grill and smoker.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:11 am
D Griff wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:07 am

Bruhhhh there was a haliarious just a golf story from last week....
:waiting:
Thedude
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer

wap wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:43 pm
Thedude wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 3:21 pm

I find Deluth Trading men's underwear are great
:hai:

Where you been?
All over really, MD, CO, VT, NY, PA, NJ... been in a whirlwind the past few months and it's been a real hoot!

Climbed some awesome mountains, went to many breweries, saw lots and lots of live music, lost a bunch of weight, back on the diamond after nearly a year off from my shoulder injury, many many wet dreams, rekindled old relationships with long time friends, made new friends, and work is tip top. Life is beautiful. This is the summer of dude.

Except my R now has a CEL haha
SAWCE

Woah. Dude here may be getting an Hr complaint against him, a few people just sounded pretty offended by him.

Talking about how he looked up the OT policy and mandatory OT here can’t last more than 22 days, few other things, blah blah. Older guy goes “that’s the new millennial way of thinking.” Original guy asks what his way of doing things is, and the older guy responds with something along the lines of, “you just do what you’re told and work when you’re told.” Original guy then drops “let’s ask the Jews how that worked out for them in Germany..” Several people were like :dafuq: and told him off.
SAWCE

Thedude wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:27 am
wap wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 4:43 pm

:hai:

Where you been?
All over really, MD, CO, VT, NY, PA, NJ... been in a whirlwind the past few months and it's been a real hoot!

Climbed some awesome mountains, went to many breweries, saw lots and lots of live music, lost a bunch of weight, back on the diamond after nearly a year off from my shoulder injury, many many wet dreams, rekindled old relationships with long time friends, made new friends, and work is tip top. Life is beautiful. This is the summer of dude.

Except my R now has a CEL haha
:fuckyeah: sounds like a solid summer man.