Irish wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:38 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Jul 22, 2019 3:49 pm

:turboyaris: :notbad:

Glad you're back in the saddle!
:fuckyeah: Grand Master Fap

I have a saddle for ya you olde stallion... :datass:
:hubba:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/chinese- ... 58922.html

edit for title
Chinese bank seeks denial of Philadelphia Energy Solutions bankruptcy plan
brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

[user not found] wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:22 pm
Well this is adorable.
:dat: :wub:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Im really tired af today
brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar

Detroit wrote:
[user not found] wrote: Tue Jul 23, 2019 9:22 pm Well this is adorable.
:dat: :wub:
:caspian: :doge:

So my latest summer coffee drink is :notbad: - make 6-8 oz or so of really strong coffee, throw a chai tea bag in it, let that brew for 5 mins, then add a bunch of ice, some whole milk, and a tiny bit of sugar to taste.

:scrooge: version of a $5 coffee shop dirty chai, super tasty. (or $7 if you're in Corning and prefer it with an extra shot)
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:43 am
Detroit wrote: :dat: :wub:
:caspian: :doge:

So my latest summer coffee drink is :notbad: - make 6-8 oz or so of really strong coffee, throw a chai tea bag in it, let that brew for 5 mins, then add a bunch of ice, some whole milk, and a tiny bit of sugar to taste.

:scrooge: version of a $5 coffee shop dirty chai, super tasty. (or $7 if you're in Corning and prefer it with an extra shot)
Dude, that sounds awesome. I should try that tonight.

We're trying really hard to cut out drinking during the week, so we're making fun non-alcoholic drinks at night to try. We actually had black coffee last night during a rain storm that was 5/7 (not really "fun")...this would take it another level.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:10 am
troyguitar wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:43 am :caspian: :doge:

We're trying really hard to cut out drinking during the week, so we're making fun non-alcoholic drinks at night to try. We actually had black coffee last night during a rain storm that was 5/7 (not really "fun")...this would take it another level.
:notbad:

id just be concerned with caffeine at night like that. I stop my coffee intake around 3-4pm.
troyguitar

dubshow wrote:
Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:10 am Dude, that sounds awesome. I should try that tonight.

:notbad:

id just be concerned with caffeine at night like that. I stop my coffee intake around 3-4pm.
Yeah I can't have caffeine after lunch. I keep hoping that someone will figure out how to make decaf that tastes good, no luck so far AFAIK.
troyguitar

Detroit wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 10:43 am :caspian: :doge:

Just don't swap out booze with a bunch of sugar and you'll be good. I use maybe half a teaspoon of sugar in this.
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:25 am
Detroit wrote: Dude, that sounds awesome. I should try that tonight.

Just don't swap out booze with a bunch of sugar and you'll be good. I use maybe half a teaspoon of sugar in this.
I'd probably use no sugar, I don't like sweet things really.

I can drink a cup of strong coffee and go right to bed after. It's weird.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:34 am
troyguitar wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:25 am Just don't swap out booze with a bunch of sugar and you'll be good. I use maybe half a teaspoon of sugar in this.

Lisa has been making iced teas with mint and cucumbers and stuff from our garden. $free.50, refreshing, and zero booze or sugar.
ChrisoftheNorth

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:05 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:34 am

Lisa has been making iced teas with mint and cucumbers and stuff from our garden. $free.50, refreshing, and zero booze or sugar.
Oh that sounds 5/7 as well.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:10 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:05 pm

She made one with cucumbers, mint, and some crushed up ginger root last night that was pretty damn good.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:12 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 12:10 pm
She made one with cucumbers, mint, and some crushed up ginger root last night that was pretty damn good.
That sounds tasty AF.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Sorry if posted already. Equifax breach settlement page. If you were effected, you could get $125 pre paid card or more depending on your level of damage. I had to waste a a whole day last year on a Id theft. Then when I bought my truck I had to deal with removing the freeze

$125 card takes literally 2 minutes

https://eligibility.equifaxbreachsettle ... ligibility
ChrisoftheNorth

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:11 pm Sorry if posted already. Equifax breach settlement page. If you were effected, you could get $125 pre paid card or more depending on your level of damage. I had to waste a a whole day last year on a Id theft. Then when I bought my truck I had to deal with removing the freeze

Nice, thanks!

I signed up for credit monitoring. Seems like it could save me more than the $125 card.
troyguitar

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:37 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:11 pm Sorry if posted already. Equifax breach settlement page. If you were effected, you could get $125 pre paid card or more depending on your level of damage. I had to waste a a whole day last year on a Id theft. Then when I bought my truck I had to deal with removing the freeze

Nice, thanks!

I signed up for credit monitoring. Seems like it could save me more than the $125 card.
I already have credit monitoring. Any idea how strict they are about claiming additional time? I'm cool with taking as much money as they'll give me.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

nice. Im pretty sure i was not effected.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar

I claimed 2 hours of time for the hell of it, I probably wasted that much listening to people talk about it, regurgitating the same stories and possible actions/outcomes... in theory I'll get a $175 check at some point. :alpo:
ChrisoftheNorth

troyguitar wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:42 pm
Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:37 pm
Nice, thanks!

I already have credit monitoring. Any idea how strict they are about claiming additional time? I'm cool with taking as much money as they'll give me.
You have to describe the time you spent fixing whatever damage was done. You could make shit up, but I'm not sure how well that will fly.

You're entitled to $125 regardless.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

damn. welp, i was effected.
Based on the information you provided, our records indicate your personal information was impacted by this incident.

For more information, visit the FAQ page.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Thanks,.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Doing the Lord's work here.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.