How life sucked donkey balls today: the :eeyore : thread

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

One of my computer fans has been noisy since before i can remember, last night it really started to shit the bed. NBD.

well i took off the case cover and set it on the counter by the monitors.... and that fucker fell right over and scratched on of my monitors to hell :rage:

At least it was the 'more shitty one' :doe:
Last edited by goIftdibrad on Mon Nov 28, 2016 3:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brain go brrrrrr
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

I'm glad to see this thread devoid of posts.

:fuckyeah: DFD looking on the sunny side of life.
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

[user not found] wrote:
Melon wrote:I'm glad to see this thread devoid of posts.

I was about to say, :wtf: was this thread dredged up for?

#downwiththedoomandgloom
:dat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

[user not found] wrote:

Oh what happened to :melon: this tim...

...oh.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

[user not found] wrote:

#downwiththedoomandgloom
h8er
:disgust:
brain go brrrrrr
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

It's not a terrible situation and not a big deal, but here it goes. @wap would love to hear this.

On thanksgiving day, i was running at a recreational park trail (where I also have MTB), as it's an oval trail. While running, some girl waved at me, and eventually thought i should've chased. But I went another round just to catch her. We started talking and blah blah blah, turns out she is greek, and I'm part greek. I told about my 1st cousin living in greece, etc, etc. i never disclosed that I am originally turkish. Anyhow, I asked for her number, and she said "i'm married" lol. I was kinda boggled cause she looked young enough to be in my age and so i thought to someone who was actually almost related to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Eeyore spelled wrong

:rolleyes:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

MexicanYarisTK wrote:It's not a terrible situation and not a big deal, but here it goes. @wap would love to hear this.

On thanksgiving day, i was running at a recreational park trail (where I also have MTB), as it's an oval trail. While running, some girl waved at me, and eventually thought i should've chased. But I went another round just to catch her. We started talking and blah blah blah, turns out she is greek, and I'm part greek. I told about my 1st cousin living in greece, etc, etc. i never disclosed that I am originally turkish. Anyhow, I asked for her number, and she said "i'm married" lol. I was kinda boggled cause she looked young enough to be in my age and so i thought to someone who was actually almost related to me.

dose arranged weddings for youngins :doe: and if that was the case, lots of those marriages are open to external :dock:

I'm calling this a missed opportunity.
brain go brrrrrr
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Big Brain Bradley wrote:
MexicanYarisTK wrote:It's not a terrible situation and not a big deal, but here it goes. @wap would love to hear this.

dose arranged weddings for youngins :doe: and if that was the case, lots of those marriages are open to external :dock:

I'm calling this a missed opportunity.
Lol not really, more like higher chance of possibilities of this being more suited to me. But hey, it was worth a shot

Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Johnny_P wrote:Eeyore spelled wrong

#doomandgloom Grammar Nazi edition.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

happy?

:derp:
brain go brrrrrr
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

Big Brain Bradley wrote:

happy?

There ya go
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Johnny_P wrote:
Big Brain Bradley wrote:
happy?

There ya go
:lol:
ChrisoftheNorth

:bruh:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

I've got some doom & gloom. These fucking water flow pockets do NOT want to work with my fillets. FUcking BULLSHIT. 2 days of tinkering with this bitch to make changes and it wants to act the donkey.
Fuck that shit. At least it's not Tube & Pipe. Solidworks HATES fucking routing.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Acid666 wrote:I've got some doom & gloom. These fucking water flow pockets do NOT want to work with my fillets. FUcking BULLSHIT. 2 days of tinkering with this bitch to make changes and it wants to act the donkey.
Fuck that shit. At least it's not Tube & Pipe. Solidworks HATES fucking routing.
I center clicked on your picture to try and spin it #cadlife

but hey, at least you are not doing that in autocad. Just add a note "break all edges"
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Big Brain Bradley wrote:

but hey, at least you are not doing that in autocad. Just add a note "break all edges"
Our prints say to break all sharp edges. The price of these damn blocks is through the roof because they wanted me to "make it sleek and sexy". Even after we elaborated that doing that costs precious machine time they wanted them to look real clean for the Miami Boat show. Now, I'm having to make major changes to these blocks, and one of them is getting rid of a lot of these curves to make it more square and flat.
2 Steps forward, 3 steps back. Mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

They test ran one in a circle boat this last weekend. Shit scares the shit out of me just watching. 120mph on the water with nearly 9G turns? Fuck that. Water is concrete at those fucking speeds.

https://www.facebook.com/jay.price.5/vi ... S_TIMELINE
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Acid666 wrote:
Big Brain Bradley wrote:

Our prints say to break all sharp edges. The price of these damn blocks is through the roof because they wanted me to "make it sleek and sexy". Even after we elaborated that doing that costs precious machine time they wanted them to look real clean for the Miami Boat show. Now, I'm having to make major changes to these blocks, and one of them is getting rid of a lot of these curves to make it more square and flat.

They test ran one in a circle boat this last weekend. Shit scares the shit out of me just watching. 120mph on the water with nearly 9G turns? Fuck that. Water is concrete at those fucking speeds.

:nope:

Make it sleek and sexy eh?
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Acid666 wrote:
Big Brain Bradley wrote:

yea raceboats are nuts, basically airplanes that skim water. looks cool, but to do it?

:nope:
brain go brrrrrr
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

Would go for a ride in own the these :doe: 5/7

https://youtu.be/nv0pI_9JqaU
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

4zilch wrote:Would go for a ride in own the these :doe: 5/7

hell yes.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote:
4zilch wrote:Would go for a ride in own the these :doe: 5/7

hell yes.
:dat: Would be 5/7.
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

FiST no crank this morning - something with the keyless ignition. Tow truck in route :rage:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
ChrisoftheNorth

Found On Road Dead.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

4zilch wrote:FiST no crank this morning - something with the keyless ignition. Tow truck in route :rage:
roughrough :plac; time. Isnt that your 'company' car?
brain go brrrrrr