Fax's haus: Brad Goes Orange, go Vols?

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:54 am I legit feel pain for you faxman. This is such a load of :bs: that adds zero value to society yet bears a heavy burden on your life. So much :rage:
Yea, the Wife and I talked it over.

I'm going to talk to the lawyer. Im going to make my points tonight. Im going to be writing the neighborhood an email informing of the facts surrounding the events and resigning.

something along the lines of ' I came to to a thing because its what everyone wanted needed to be done, they have fought me at every turn, they have tried to illegally remove me from office. I cannot have this hate and negative energy in my home anymore and clearly wont be effective, so I';m stepping down. Be cautious about how much power you give these clearly lawless people. They serve no one but their own interests. "

Fuck these people. I truly hate them. And I hate that they have gotten under my skin so much that I've allowed myself to hate them; Im better people than that.

Im just going to live my fucking life and try to get back to happy. Hopefully my new jerb offer will come in today for a bit of good news and help with that. Then vacation in a few weeks where I can live the actual fantasy of fucking off in the mountains with my friends 24/7.
brain go brrrrrr
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:20 am Im better people than that.
:dat:
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

I really thought about walking in at 7 as I drove by. Pretend to be a concerned potential homeowner that found their public FB page. Pretend to be buying a house. Voice my concern about them not doing this at the previously established official meeting and them needing to have formally adopted by laws.

Then I :aintcare: my way on home and hoped the best for :fax: man with their dumbshit and laughed at the lack of people.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:25 am The desire to troll is growing.
They have a very public FB and aren't very savy on its use.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 9:20 am
Detroit wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 8:54 am I legit feel pain for you faxman. This is such a load of :bs: that adds zero value to society yet bears a heavy burden on your life. So much :rage:
Yea, the Wife and I talked it over.

I'm going to talk to the lawyer. Im going to make my points tonight. Im going to be writing the neighborhood an email informing of the facts surrounding the events and resigning.

something along the lines of ' I came to to a thing because its what everyone wanted needed to be done, they have fought me at every turn, they have tried to illegally remove me from office. I cannot have this hate and negative energy in my home anymore and clearly wont be effective, so I';m stepping down. Be cautious about how much power you give these clearly lawless people. They serve no one but their own interests. "

Fuck these people. I truly hate them. And I hate that they have gotten under my skin so much that I've allowed myself to hate them; Im better people than that.

Im just going to live my fucking life and try to get back to happy. Hopefully my new jerb offer will come in today for a bit of good news and help with that. Then vacation in a few weeks where I can live the actual fantasy of fucking off in the mountains with my friends 24/7.
Smart plan.

You should feel good know that at the end of all of this, you can make your neighbors aware of the fuckery going on. At least there will be a point to it all.

Focusing on your happiness is critical, man...sounds like you're on the right path for that.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Good luck fax man. I’d walk away from it too. If they keep harassing you about your door get a restraining order against them.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:20 am Good luck fax man. I’d walk away from it too. If they keep harassing you about your door get a restraining order against them.
:dat:
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

I think showing up and presenting the facts and leaving is a good plan. Some people have nothing to look forward to and just feel the need to control something. In their minds, they're the ones that have been wronged.
Don't let it tear your life apart. Your sanity and mental health just ain't worth the drama.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

After speaking with your lawyer before this meeting too, it might be prudent to let the members know that you do have legal representation and that the first sign of contact from anyone will resort in a restraining order, as you know that as soon as you resign, they're gonna start back in on your door hard. Nip it in the ass and don't even give them an opening.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Acid666 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:25 am I think showing up and presenting the facts and leaving is a good plan. Some people have nothing to look forward to and just feel the need to control something. In their minds, they're the ones that have been wronged.
Don't let it tear your life apart. Your sanity and mental health just ain't worth the drama.
Yes, thanks.
Devilchrono wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:35 am After speaking with your lawyer before this meeting too, it might be prudent to let the members know that you do have legal representation and that the first sign of contact from anyone will resort in a restraining order, as you know that as soon as you resign, they're gonna start back in on your door hard. Nip it in the ass and don't even give them an opening.
:dat: will 1000% percent happen

Also, its nearly 11 am local and those FUCKS still aint even sent me their documentation.
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:40 am
Acid666 wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:25 am I think showing up and presenting the facts and leaving is a good plan. Some people have nothing to look forward to and just feel the need to control something. In their minds, they're the ones that have been wronged.
Yes, thanks.
Devilchrono wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:35 am After speaking with your lawyer before this meeting too, it might be prudent to let the members know that you do have legal representation and that the first sign of contact from anyone will resort in a restraining order, as you know that as soon as you resign, they're gonna start back in on your door hard. Nip it in the ass and don't even give them an opening.

Also, its nearly 11 am local and those FUCKS still aint even sent me their documentation.
Sounds like the prez needs to use HOA funds to cover his legal expenses due to their illegal :poop:

then say have a nice day.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

Yes, thanks.

Probably because they don't have anything to send to you. I wouldn't stress over it at this point. If they're not gonna send it and just try to ambush you at the meeting with it, I wouldn't even address it at that time. Just move on with the meeting and ignore them.

Either way, you're out after this, so just try to be happy man.
Acid666

Devilchrono wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:55 am

Yes, thanks.

Probably because they don't have anything to send to you. I wouldn't stress over it at this point. If they're not gonna send it and just try to ambush you at the meeting with it, I wouldn't even address it at that time. Just move on with the meeting and ignore them.

Either way, you're out after this, so just try to be happy man.
Yeah the main point is to be the voice of reason and make them trip over themselves every step of the way. Act like it doesn't bother you.
"Oh you've got X,Y,Z paperwork? Cool story bro, here's what I've got from my lawyer, I urge you to contact them on the matter. For the rest of you beautiful people, I'm here to get the bylaws in place and establish some order and then I'm peace'n out bitches. Take note to what they're doing here, because they're going to ignore these rules once I go and it's up to you guys to keep it in check.... And I'm keeping my red door you jackwagons"
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

then sent out emails canceling the meeting

please proofread this: sending to the entire neighborhood
Neighbors, the july 16th meeting was held in relative secret with no notice sent out to all homeowners. Only a select few people were told about this gathering in detail. The votes were tallied by hand without signatures and proper documentation.

Furthermore, LA Rev. Stat. 12:229 (C) provides that only other directors/board members may call a meeting for which to conduct the business of a non-profit corporation (the HOA was incorporated as a non-profit). LA Rev. Stat. 12:231 requires a quorum (50% or 39 homes) to conduct a vote for this purpose, and would need to pass with a majority vote of 20. I believe that the organizers of this effort have made these decisions unlawfully. These votes were also tallied by hand. No meeting minutes have been distributed.

I find this to be a very disturbing development. In my tenure as president it has been my singular goal to bring structure and transparency to this organization. In the past nothing was written down, all procedure was done via word of mouth, and the organization was run on shear force of will. For lack of a more gentile description, it was being run in a lawless manner. It would appear that there is a select group of people that wish to continue to run the HOA in such an unprofessional manner.

Frankly this group, headed by the former HOA leadership of Peyton and Rebecca Edwards, has been nothing but trouble since I assumed my position on the board after Peyton stepped down. It is even more frustrating when you consider that writing some bylaws for the orzanition was one of the goals Peyton set for the organization as part of the turnover. (see march 3rd Board meeting minutes, attached) This was also the meeting where Travis resigned his position and we all in the room agreed that the elected VP should assume the position of President. It has been mentally and even physically exhausting to deal with the stress of trying to bring some organizational guidelines to the HOA under extremely heavy resistance. The only thing Mrs. Joyce, Mrs. Ivy, and myself have been trying to do is serve you as homeowners and protect your interests.

Again, while I find this to be extraordinarily disturbing, I will not be challenging this removal effort by a select few individuals any further. I can no longer allow the disrespect, hatful language, and general ugliness that the Edwards family and their cohorts has inflicted on our family to continue. I wish to have no contact with them. I have a career, a wife, a toddler, and my own hobbies interests to get back too. If they use the HOA to continue harassing me I'll contact my lawyer.

The room tonight at BREC antioch park is reserved under my name and I intend to be there to answer any questions any homeowners might have on this manner. I will be there until at least 630.
brain go brrrrrr
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:05 pm then sent out emails canceling the meeting

Neighbors, the july 16th meeting was held in relative secret with no notice sent out to all homeowners. Only a select few people were told about this gathering in detail. The votes were tallied by hand without signatures and proper documentation.

Furthermore, LA Rev. Stat. 12:229 (C) provides that only other directors/board members may call a meeting for which to conduct the business of a non-profit corporation (the HOA was incorporated as a non-profit). LA Rev. Stat. 12:231 requires a quorum (50% or 39 homes) to conduct a vote for this purpose, and would need to pass with a majority vote of 20. I believe that the organizers of this effort have made these decisions unlawfully. These votes were also tallied by hand. No meeting minutes have been distributed.

I find this to be a very disturbing development. In my tenure as president it has been my singular goal to bring structure and transparency to this organization. In the past nothing was written down, all procedure was done via word of mouth, and the organization was run on shear force of will. For lack of a more gentile description, it was being run in a lawless manner. It would appear that there is a select group of people that wish to continue to run the HOA in such an unprofessional manner.

Frankly this group, headed by the former HOA leadership of Peyton and Rebecca Edwards, has been nothing but trouble since I assumed my position on the board after Peyton stepped down. It is even more frustrating when you consider that writing some bylaws for the organization was one of the goals Peyton set for the organization as part of the turnover. (see march 3rd Board meeting minutes, attached) This was also the meeting where Travis resigned his position and we all in the room agreed that the elected VP should assume the position of President. It has been mentally and even physically exhausting to deal with the stress of trying to bring some organizational guidelines to the HOA under extremely heavy resistance. The only thing Mrs. Joyce, Mrs. Ivy, and myself have been trying to do is serve you as homeowners and protect your interests.

Again, while I find this to be extraordinarily disturbing, I will not be challenging this removal effort by a select few individuals any further. I can no longer allow the disrespect, hateful language, and general ugliness that the Edwards family and their cohorts has inflicted on our family to continue. I wish to have no contact with them. I have a career, a wife, a toddler, and my own hobbies interests to get back too. If they use the HOA to continue harassing me I'll contact my lawyer.

The room tonight at BREC antioch park is reserved under my name and I intend to be there to answer any questions any homeowners might have on this manner. I will be there until at least 630.
2 spellings jumped out to me in bold with correction.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Apex wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:10 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:05 pm then sent out emails canceling the meeting

Thank you, washing through MS word now to catch these things

new paragraph one and moved a few things

Neighbors, the July 16th meeting was not called in accordance with Louisiana law. Our meeting on the 17th was called because of the same concerns voiced at the previous neighborhood meeting. The board was addressing these concerns, and even the agenda of the meeting on the 17th was to include a vote on the same topic as the meeting on the 16th. The meeting on the 16th was a flagrant attempt to subvert the authority of the board.

Frankly, this group, headed by the former HOA leadership of Peyton and Rebecca Edwards, has been nothing but trouble since I assumed my position on the board after Peyton stepped down. It is even more frustrating when you consider that writing some bylaws for the organization was one of the goals Peyton set for the organization as part of the turnover. (see march 3rd Board meeting minutes, attached) This was also the meeting where Travis resigned his position and we all in the room agreed that the elected VP should assume the position of President. It has been mentally and even physically exhausting to deal with the stress of trying to bring some organizational guidelines to the HOA under extremely heavy resistance. The only thing Mrs. Joyce, Mrs. Ivy, and myself have been trying to do is serve you as homeowners and protect your interests.

Again, while I find this to be extraordinarily disturbing, I will not be challenging this removal effort by a select few individuals any further. I can no longer allow the disrespect, hateful language, and general ugliness that the Edwards family and their cohorts has inflicted on our family to continue. I wish to have no contact with them. I have a career, a wife, a toddler, and my own hobbies interests to get back too. If they continue to use the guise of HOA powers to continue this vendetta against me I'll contact my lawyer.

The room tonight at BREC Antioch park is reserved under my name and I intend to be there to answer any questions any homeowners might have on this manner. I will be there at 5:45 and stay until at least 6:30.
toned down paragraph 1
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666

Maybe say something along the lines of THIS IS DIRECTLY FROM A LAWYER.
I'd reiterate the transparency and order that you're trying to bring, and maybe a jab in there of how you just want it to be a democracy and not an authoritarian lead regime.
I'd legit throw some shade out there on the tactics of doing things unlawfully, and possibly something along the lines of "Draw your own conclusions from the facts that I have provided you. I've been open and available, and haven't been calling select behind the scenes meetings for some poor man's coup"

But that's just my payback mode going off.

Oh wait, " If they continue to use the guise of HOA powers to continue this vendetta against me I'll contact my lawyer." I'd say I've already got a lawyer on hand to deal with any further dealings from the individuals mentioned.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

SEND IT

thanks to :dubshow: for the aid
Neighbors, the July 16th meeting was not called in accordance with Louisiana law. Our scheduled meeting on the 17th was called because of these same concerns voiced at our previous neighborhood meeting. The board was addressing these concerns, and even the agenda of the meeting on the 17th was to include a vote on the same topic as the meeting on the 16th. The last minute meeting on the 16th was a flagrant attempt to subvert the authority of the board.

Furthermore, LA Rev. Stat. 12:229 (C) provides that only other directors/board members may call a meeting for which to conduct the business of a non-profit corporation (the HOA was incorporated as a non-profit). LA Rev. Stat. 12:231 requires a quorum (50% or 39 homes) to conduct a vote for this purpose, and would need to pass with a majority vote of 20. I believe that the organizers of this hasty effort have made these decisions unlawfully. These votes were tallied by hand. No meeting minutes have been distributed. No record of attendance, signatures or record of voting was documented and released.

I find this to be a very disturbing development. In my tenure as president it has been my singular goal to bring structure and transparency to our organization. In the past nothing was written down, all procedure was done via word of mouth, and the organization was run on sheer force of will. For lack of a more gentile description, it was being run in a lawless manner. It would appear that there is a select group of people that wish to continue to run the HOA in such an unprofessional manner.

Frankly this group, headed by the former HOA leadership of Peyton and Rebecca Edwards, has been nothing but trouble since I assumed my position on the board after Peyton stepped down. It is increasingly frustrating when you consider that writing some bylaws for the orzanition was one of the goals Peyton set for the organization as part of the turnover. (see march 3rd Board meeting minutes, attached) This was also the meeting where Travis resigned his position and we all in the room agreed that the elected VP should assume the position of President. It has been mentally and even physically exhausting to deal with the stress of trying to bring some organizational guidelines to the HOA under extremely heavy (and isolated) resistance. The only thing Mrs. Joyce, Mrs. Ivy, and myself have been trying to do is serve you as homeowners and protect your interests, while being transparent and diplomatic.

Again, while I find this to be extraordinarily disturbing, I will not be challenging this removal effort by a select few individuals any further. I can no longer allow the disrespect, hateful language, and general ugliness that the Edwards family and their cohorts has inflicted on our family to continue. I wish to have no contact with them. I have a career, a wife, a toddler, and my own hobbies interests to get back too. If they continue to use the guise of HOA powers to continue this vendetta against me I'll contact my lawyer.

The room tonight at BREC antioch park is reserved under my name and I intend to be there to answer any questions any homeowners might have on this manner. I will be there at 5:45 and stay until at least 6:30.

Thank you
-Big Brain Bradley
brain go brrrrrr
Apex
Drives: Abominable

:popcorn:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:22 pm
Apex wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:10 pm

Neighbors, the July 16th meeting was not called in accordance with Louisiana law. Our meeting on the 17th was called because of the same concerns voiced at the previous neighborhood meeting. The board was addressing these concerns, and even the agenda of the meeting on the 17th was to include a vote on the same topic as the meeting on the 16th. The meeting on the 16th was a flagrant attempt to subvert the authority of the board.

Frankly, this group, headed by the former HOA leadership of Peyton and Rebecca Edwards, has been nothing but trouble since I assumed my position on the board after Peyton stepped down. It is even more frustrating when you consider that writing some bylaws for the organization was one of the goals Peyton set for the organization as part of the turnover. (see march 3rd Board meeting minutes, attached) This was also the meeting where Travis resigned his position and we all in the room agreed that the elected VP should assume the position of President. It has been mentally and even physically exhausting to deal with the stress of trying to bring some organizational guidelines to the HOA under extremely heavy resistance. The only thing Mrs. Joyce, Mrs. Ivy, and myself have been trying to do is serve you as homeowners and protect your interests.

Again, while I find this to be extraordinarily disturbing, I will not be challenging this removal effort by a select few individuals any further. I can no longer allow the disrespect, hateful language, and general ugliness that the Edwards family and their cohorts have inflicted on our family to continue. I wish to have no contact with them. I have a career, a wife, a toddler, and my own hobbies and interests to get back too. If they continue to use the guise of HOA powers to continue this vendetta against me I'll contact my lawyer.

The room tonight at BREC Antioch park is reserved under my name and I intend to be there to answer any questions any homeowners might have on this manner. I will be there at 5:45 and stay until at least 6:30.
toned down paragraph 1
A couple more corrections, highlighted in red.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

wap wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:03 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:22 pm

toned down paragraph 1
A couple more corrections, highlighted in red.

Thanks, I got those in a round of pickups from others as well.

I appreciate it guys.

I am almost relived that this will be over after tonight.

Fucking people.
brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Big Brain Bradley wrote:
wap wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:03 pm A couple more corrections, highlighted in red.

I appreciate it guys.

Fucking people.
:bruh:

Second to last sentence. You'll answer questions on this matter, not manner.

I go away for 2 hours and y'all forget how to English.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

troyguitar wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 4:19 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote:

I appreciate it guys.

Fucking people.
:bruh:

Second to last sentence. You'll answer questions on this matter, not manner.

I go away for 2 hours and y'all forget how to English.
:mahtroy:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Also, you cannot shear a sheep by sheer force of will. You'll need scissors.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:hue:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.