Fax's haus: Brad Goes Orange, go Vols?

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Acid666 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:50 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:45 am
exactly, what rules do they think apply?

this is what i found for non-profits:
http://legis.la.gov/legis/Law.aspx?d=920302

remember, we have no bylaws, so we dont do cumulative voting

I doubt they have 40 people.
Yeah I just read it. Majority. LOL. Hope your select 10% understand that 10 does not = 40.
they are too stupid and will want to make up BS rules. They want a :nuke: option that gives a small number of people too much control/power.

Basically they interpret the people that ATTEND a meeting they set as people who get to vote. :nope: The biggest issue brads facing is the inaction and :aintcare: of the majority just wanting to be left alone.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

dubshow wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:53 am
Acid666 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:48 am

OK this is getting clearer. Years ago I was part of a disc golf club that got accused of not following the bylaws and we would possibly lose the 501c3 non-profit status. So I got with the state to actually find the bylaws, and the state was like "NEW PHONE, WHO DIS? WE DON'T KEEP BYLAWS HERE SHA. THAT'S ALL YOUR PEOPLE"
So it's all internal. If nothing is set up to be internal it's what, a choose your own adventure HOA and you can just make it up as you go? LOL.
I'm willing to bet everything Brad's done is by the book and has some documentation to back it up. I look forward to the presenting of these facts and a royal level Chuck D "SHUT EM DOWN, SHUT EM SHUT EM DOWN!"
Thats exactly what this is. The OG charter lays everything out. They even half ass modified the charter ILLEGALLY (before brads time) and never filed the illegally amended charter.. He is simply bringing an ordered method to this shit and there is a VERY small group of maybe 4 (lots) and 6-8 people out of 75 lots that are just shitty beings in general and want to run the land with how the wind blows that day.

He is being very diplomatic about getting bylaws in place, legally and reviewed by they entire neighborhood.
I'd think that the beauty of this is if you keep your cool, and just bring up all of these facts and show the intent of just bringing order to the system, it shows how far off these other people are. Just gotta CYA on the small stuff like how Brad got into office (which he's said was documented and legit I believe). I'm anxious to hear the outcome of this tho. Needs to be on twitch or something.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Acid666 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:59 am
dubshow wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:53 am

Thats exactly what this is. The OG charter lays everything out. They even half ass modified the charter ILLEGALLY (before brads time) and never filed the illegally amended charter.. He is simply bringing an ordered method to this shit and there is a VERY small group of maybe 4 (lots) and 6-8 people out of 75 lots that are just shitty beings in general and want to run the land with how the wind blows that day.

He is being very diplomatic about getting bylaws in place, legally and reviewed by they entire neighborhood.
I'd think that the beauty of this is if you keep your cool, and just bring up all of these facts and show the intent of just bringing order to the system, it shows how far off these other people are. Just gotta CYA on the small stuff like how Brad got into office (which he's said was documented and legit I believe). I'm anxious to hear the outcome of this tho. Needs to be on twitch or something.
Yea, pretty much everything you guys said.

I'm over this :doe: . Hopefully lawer lady will school them, if she gets back to me. I will then get me a letter telling them in no uncertain terms to fuck right off about the door. I will then tell them to leave me the fuck alone and get a fucking restraining order.
brain go brrrrrr
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:15 pm
Acid666 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:59 am

Yea, pretty much everything you guys said.

I'm over this :doe: . Hopefully lawer lady will school them, if she gets back to me. I will then get me a letter telling them in no uncertain terms to fuck right off about the door. I will then tell them to leave me the fuck alone and get a fucking restraining order.
:dat:

All of that needs to be done (needed to be done a long time ago honestly) and you don't need the headaches. All of this throwing a fucking fit with you over a red fucking door and the fact they can't run the subdivision with their moods/feelings on a daily basis anymore.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Amaze. Let them take over. And then paint the door maroon.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:12 pm Amaze. Let them take over. And then paint the door maroon.
eh. I won't go out of my way to get re-elected but im not letting them do what they want just because they say they can. they will have to cite some actual laws.....the ones I've found basically say they are doing it wrong.
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:17 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:12 pm Amaze. Let them take over. And then paint the door maroon.
eh. I won't go out of my way to get re-elected but im not letting them do what they want just because they say they can. they will have to cite some actual laws.....the ones I've found basically say they are doing it wrong.
If you site said laws, in a very matter of fact tone where there's little wiggle room to interpret it, in front of their face and the faces of other people who see RationalFax un-phased by their feeble attempts, it'll make them look even dumber.
Also remember that the 10% that they've got that have their back likely only heard one side of the story from Queen Lookatme.... So they don't know that you're going to cite something different. They sound like typical die hard Trump supporters in that they'll believe anything you say at face value and ignore the facts once they're brought out. "QUEEN BEE SAID THIS AND I BELIEVE HER!!!! WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS JUST WORDS, THEY DON'T MATTER!!!"

ALTERNATIVE FACTS Y'ALL!
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Lawyer contacted, contracted, and he has all the things to review.
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:12 pm Lawyer contacted, contracted, and he has all the things to review.
:fuckyeah:

I'll be there y0.
Bringing my GoPro for the meeting
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Acid666 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:15 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 3:12 pm Lawyer contacted, contracted, and he has all the things to review.

I'll be there y0.
Bringing my GoPro for the meeting
i doubt lawyerbro will attend meeting. Waiting on him to advise me of the legality of their little pow-wow
brain go brrrrrr
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Acid666 wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:58 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:17 pm

If you site said laws, in a very matter of fact tone where there's little wiggle room to interpret it, in front of their face and the faces of other people who see RationalFax un-phased by their feeble attempts, it'll make them look even dumber.
Also remember that the 10% that they've got that have their back likely only heard one side of the story from Queen Lookatme.... So they don't know that you're going to cite something different. They sound like typical die hard Trump supporters in that they'll believe anything you say at face value and ignore the facts once they're brought out. "QUEEN BEE SAID THIS AND I BELIEVE HER!!!! WHAT YOU'RE SAYING IS JUST WORDS, THEY DON'T MATTER!!!"

ALTERNATIVE FACTS Y'ALL!
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:popcorn:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Lawyer should go to meeting and literally tell their crew :stfu:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

I'll be there y0.
Bringing my JBWeld for the meeting
:amazing:
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Desertbreh wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:03 am

I'll be there y0.
Bringing my JBWeld for the meeting
:amazing:

Should solve everything.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Johnny_P

What’s the infomercial where a guy turned a screen door into a boat with a. Can of black plastic spray on shit? Bring a can of that too. You’ll be unstoppable.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:18 am What’s the infomercial where a guy turned a screen door into a boat with a. Can of black plastic spray on shit? Bring a can of that too. You’ll be unstoppable.
Flex Seal?
Acid666

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:18 am What’s the infomercial where a guy turned a screen door into a boat with a. Can of black plastic spray on shit? Bring a can of that too. You’ll be unstoppable.
Johnny_P

Acid666 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:36 am
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Acid666 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 11:36 am
perfect, ill just coat my :haus: in that and I wont flood
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

dubshow wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:31 pm perfect, ill just coat my :haus: in that and I wont flood
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Agreement with lawyer signed.

brain go brrrrrr
Acid666

LOLOLOL their latest response is great. We only need 8 households to call a special meeting sha!
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:09 pm Agreement with lawyer signed.

Can you share any :fax: ?
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Acid666 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:28 pm LOLOLOL their latest response is great. We only need 8 households to call a special meeting sha!
Lol, I have to go check now

Lol, what crock
brain go brrrrrr