Fax's haus: Brad Goes Orange, go Vols?

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:48 am
Apex wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:41 am Pics of said purple truk?
Three years ago, the clearcoat is MUCH worse now.

:gag:
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Lol I think the funniest thing here that people don't realize is that people who are rational and contain their cool piss off other people exponentially.
Just the fact that you're not engaging in the bickering with them and keeping it to the facts and meeting minutes is likely royally pissing them off to no end.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Acid666 wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:28 am Lol I think the funniest thing here that people don't realize is that people who are rational and contain their cool piss off other people exponentially.
Just the fact that you're not engaging in the bickering with them and keeping it to the facts and meeting minutes is likely royally pissing them off to no end.
So much this. :popcorn:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Sigh, little lol, but mostly sigh
7/6/19

ATTENTION CROSS GATE HOMEOWNERS/SHAREHOLDERS

Let this Message serve as an official Notice of Special Meeting:

Place of Meeting: house of the invertabre

Time: 6:30 p.m.

Date of Meeting: July 16th, 2019

Purpose of Special Meeting:

Discussion/Special Election to table the Voting of Bylaws until viewed by an attorney

Discussion/Special Election to Remove Big Brain Bradley from the Board

Discussion/Special Election to Vote Mrs. VP as New HOA president

This Special Meeting is called in accordance with Louisiana HOA Bylaws. 3 separate written petitions were circulated and signed by the required threshold of Lot owners/shareholders to call for this meeting by way of the Cross Gate Residents/Lot owners/Share holders

I'm getting a lawyer
brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Better call Saul.
Acid666

Holyyyyyyyyyyy shitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt
So they put a petition out for this shit? Lol. They going hard in the paint bruh!
Acid666

Oh look, this is how they did it:

Concerned Homeowner:
I am afraid that our household did not receive any if the Three written petitions. How does this happen.

Response:
Thank you for your question. A Special Meeting Request involves signatures of 10% of homes. Once that threshold is met, the the Board is obligated to grant the homeowners the Special Meeting. We have more than the requested threshold to hold the Special Meeting.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Apex wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:09 am
Devilchrono wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:08 am

I don't blame you. At this point, I would try to ignore any discussion about the door and just heavy handed steer it to actual HOA business. And if they keep trying to derail meetings, consider barring people from entry if at all possible. I'd say the board should just start making decisions without votes if it continues, but that's a whole other can of worms that I don't think is worth opening really.

But seriously, it's a fucking door. It's not like you painted your house hot pink with rainbow shutters, it's a fucking door.
Pride month doe. Rejection could be viewed as a hate crime.
This could work... fax should act extra :gaydance: and say that he is being discriminated against because of his flamboyance.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:48 am
Apex wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:41 am Pics of said purple truk?
Three years ago, the clearcoat is MUCH worse now.

Sweet :eurolights: and :ramz: .
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Renters in my beach house (also in a condo corp neighborhood) had kids who rode their bikes up and down the crescent and some dumb cunt mumbled about my renters kids riding their bikes.

They are personal friends of ours and were IDEAL guests! Fuck condo corps.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Acid666 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:12 pm Oh look, this is how they did it:

Concerned Homeowner:
I am afraid that our household did not receive any if the Three written petitions. How does this happen.

Response:
Thank you for your question. A Special Meeting Request involves signatures of 10% of homes. Once that threshold is met, the the Board is obligated to grant the homeowners the Special Meeting. We have more than the requested threshold to hold the Special Meeting.
Yea, all that is also :wrong:
brain go brrrrrr
Desertbreh

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:06 pm Sigh, little lol, but mostly sigh
7/6/19

Discussion/Special Election to table the Voting of Bylaws until viewed by an attorney

This Special Meeting is called in accordance with Louisiana HOA Bylaws. 3 separate written petitions were circulated and signed by the required threshold of Lot owners/shareholders to call for this meeting by way of the Cross Gate Residents/Lot owners/Share holders

I'm getting a lawyer
Get a lawyer on the HOA's dime.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Acid666

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:54 pm
Acid666 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:12 pm Oh look, this is how they did it:

Concerned Homeowner:

Response:
I'm tempted to ask them to bring all of this to the meeting to 1) verify that they've got 10%, 2) ask where it states that they need 10%, and 3) ask where did they determine to send out said petitions since other people didn't get it.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Acid666 wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:02 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:54 pm

I'm tempted to ask them to bring all of this to the meeting to 1) verify that they've got 10%, 2) ask where it states that they need 10%, and 3) ask where did they determine to send out said petitions since other people didn't get it.
They won't comply. It's just time to lawyer up
brain go brrrrrr
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:06 pm Sigh, little lol, but mostly sigh
7/6/19

I'm getting a lawyer
Oh fuck. :rolleyes:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Desertbreh wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:55 pm

I'm getting a lawyer
Get a lawyer on the HOA's dime.
perhaps. But I want one personally too.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Ho lee fuk.

This is ridiculous man. This is a level of stress and additional financial burden that's completely :butwhy: IMO.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

interesting developments of fuckery.

Doesn't sound like any of their private meetings at private homes hold any water, legally. If they need 8 people to host a meeting but 39 to actually vote I doubt anything can legal come.
Acid666

dubshow wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 10:31 am interesting developments of fuckery.

Doesn't sound like any of their private meetings at private homes hold any water, legally. If they need 8 people to host a meeting but 39 to actually vote I doubt anything can legal come.
Yeah, I'm wondering this as well. only needing 10% to get together and vote on something... But then how many votes count to be valid? Would be funny if only their few showed up and it's not enough to be worth anything. Then again, where are all of these magical rules?
Do you have a copy of the bylaws with all of this shit?
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Acid666 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:35 am

Yeah, I'm wondering this as well. only needing 10% to get together and vote on something... But then how many votes count to be valid? Would be funny if only their few showed up and it's not enough to be worth anything. Then again, where are all of these magical rules?
THE BY LAWS DONT EXIST. No by laws have ever been adopted in any meaningful fashion.

thats the magic of all this. They stomp their feet and want to run shit however they see fit.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

dubshow wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:40 am

THE BY LAWS DONT EXIST. No by laws have ever been adopted in any meaningful fashion.

thats the magic of all this. They stomp their feet and want to run shit however they see fit.
:mindblown:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

exactly, what rules do they think apply?

this is what i found for non-profits:
http://legis.la.gov/legis/Law.aspx?d=920302

remember, we have no bylaws, so we dont do cumulative voting
If cumulative voting is authorized, a director may not be removed if the number of votes sufficient to elect the director under cumulative voting is voted against removal. If cumulative voting is not authorized, a director may be removed only if the number of votes cast to remove is a majority of the number of votes entitled to be cast in an election of directors.
I doubt they have 40 people.
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666

OK this is getting clearer. Years ago I was part of a disc golf club that got accused of not following the bylaws and we would possibly lose the 501c3 non-profit status. So I got with the state to actually find the bylaws, and the state was like "NEW PHONE, WHO DIS? WE DON'T KEEP BYLAWS HERE SHA. THAT'S ALL YOUR PEOPLE"
So it's all internal. If nothing is set up to be internal it's what, a choose your own adventure HOA and you can just make it up as you go? LOL.
I'm willing to bet everything Brad's done is by the book and has some documentation to back it up. I look forward to the presenting of these facts and a royal level Chuck D "SHUT EM DOWN, SHUT EM SHUT EM DOWN!"
Acid666

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:45 am

exactly, what rules do they think apply?

this is what i found for non-profits:
http://legis.la.gov/legis/Law.aspx?d=920302

remember, we have no bylaws, so we dont do cumulative voting
If cumulative voting is authorized, a director may not be removed if the number of votes sufficient to elect the director under cumulative voting is voted against removal. If cumulative voting is not authorized, a director may be removed only if the number of votes cast to remove is a majority of the number of votes entitled to be cast in an election of directors.
I doubt they have 40 people.
Yeah I just read it. Majority. LOL. Hope your select 10% understand that 10 does not = 40.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Acid666 wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 11:48 am

OK this is getting clearer. Years ago I was part of a disc golf club that got accused of not following the bylaws and we would possibly lose the 501c3 non-profit status. So I got with the state to actually find the bylaws, and the state was like "NEW PHONE, WHO DIS? WE DON'T KEEP BYLAWS HERE SHA. THAT'S ALL YOUR PEOPLE"
So it's all internal. If nothing is set up to be internal it's what, a choose your own adventure HOA and you can just make it up as you go? LOL.
I'm willing to bet everything Brad's done is by the book and has some documentation to back it up. I look forward to the presenting of these facts and a royal level Chuck D "SHUT EM DOWN, SHUT EM SHUT EM DOWN!"
Thats exactly what this is. The OG charter lays everything out. They even half ass modified the charter ILLEGALLY (before brads time) and never filed the illegally amended charter.. He is simply bringing an ordered method to this shit and there is a VERY small group of maybe 4 (lots) and 6-8 people out of 75 lots that are just shitty beings in general and want to run the land with how the wind blows that day.

He is being very diplomatic about getting bylaws in place, legally and reviewed by they entire neighborhood.