How life sucked donkey balls today: the :eeyore : thread

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

Apex wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:57 am
CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:40 am Back to work today and it's my brother's last day in town. He flies back to Florida tomorrow morning. Pretty damn bummed I miss my lil bro
Dang, that sucks.

My lil bro just got a jerb as district manager of AutoZone in Charlotte so he won't be close anymore.
Those discounted oil pressure sensors for Dgriff :doe:
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:13 am
Apex wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:57 am

Dang, that sucks.

My lil bro just got a jerb as district manager of AutoZone in Charlotte so he won't be close anymore.
Those discounted oil pressure sensors for Dgriff :doe:
:dat:
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

READY YOUR BODIES LOUISIANA!
WE ABOUT TO GET ASS RAPED! Lets hope it's gentle.
https://weather.com/storms/hurricane/ne ... g-forecast
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Acid666 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:29 am READY YOUR BODIES LOUISIANA!
laffy will be finnnnee.

:yikes:
Acid666

dubshow wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:31 am
Acid666 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:29 am READY YOUR BODIES LOUISIANA!
laffy will be finnnnee.

Did it shift or something? I've been way too busy to really dig into it and look. I've got to clean a drain at the house this afternoon and get gas in the cars.
I've got projects lined up for being stuck indoors all weekend.

Edit: just dug into it. Looks like it's more along the Mississippi and Nola. We'll still get it but not as bad as east of us will.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Acid666 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:13 am
dubshow wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:31 am

laffy will be finnnnee.

Did it shift or something? I've been way too busy to really dig into it and look. I've got to clean a drain at the house this afternoon and get gas in the cars.

Edit: just dug into it. Looks like it's more along the Mississippi and Nola. We'll still get it but not as bad as east of us will.
exactly. all the shit on the east will get it. We are to the east of you.
Acid666

dubshow wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:20 am
Acid666 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:13 am

With the 4PM update the National Hurricane Center has shifted Barry's forecast track slightly to the west, with the center moving right over Lafayette.
And back to YAY MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Y'all prep good baw. I just moved the trash cans to the back and ratchet strapped em down. Miata moved to the backyard. Gonna secure my swing gate, and move Kendra's car closer to the house and throw my Silverado outside of that to tank all the dps wind gusts casting mage wind spells and shit.
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Acid666 wrote:
dubshow wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:20 am exactly. all the shit on the east will get it. We are to the east of you.

With the 4PM update the National Hurricane Center has shifted Barry's forecast track slightly to the west, with the center moving right over Lafayette.
Y'all prep good baw. I just moved the trash cans to the back and ratchet strapped em down. Miata moved to the backyard. Gonna secure my swing gate, and move Kendra's car closer to the house and throw my Silverado outside of that to tank all the dps wind gusts casting mage wind spells and shit.
World of Airboatcraft

I started playing WoW again recently like a dumbass, on a private vanilla server.
Acid666

troyguitar wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:43 pm
Acid666 wrote:

World of Airboatcraft

I started playing WoW again recently like a dumbass, on a private vanilla server.
I'm coming back for Classic. We'll see how long it lasts. I plan to play casually but it depends how much my friends play.
Right now I'm just busy as hell. Since we're going to likely be stuck indoors this whole weekend I was planning on doing the whole bottom end assembly to my Meowta motor rebuild, and I also bought a cheap beater Jackson Randy Rhodes V to lay some tracks down for my bandmates so I can start writing again. I can't write and present them with just bass riffs because it just doesn't crunch and relay the sound/ambiance/tone I'm going for. So I got this to toy and record with. My Helix has amp and cab sims and impulse responses so I can get a pretty good amp tone to lay into Studio One to at least get the overall idea to my guys.
troyguitar

Jackson RR is my favorite guitar in the world. I'm probably going to re-subscribe for classic too, maybe we should pick the same server?

Acid666

troyguitar wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:08 pm Jackson RR is my favorite guitar in the world. I'm probably going to re-subscribe for classic too, maybe we should pick the same server?
How the fuck do people play this thing? From what I get the Rhodes v is what this one is (the top angle is longer than the bottom, and it's asymmetrical). It was a cheap beater guitar for $129. I only plan on playing sitting down and man, the leg positioning is wonky but I can make it work. I play my basses classical style when sitting, so I need it between my legs and not on top.

I should have a whole crew going to classic. Just dunno what servers they're going to introduce yet. I'm intrigued tho
troyguitar

I only ever play standing up. The RR shape doesn't work sitting down at all. For a Jackson, the Warrior shape is the best one to play sitting down.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Acid666 wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:38 pm
dubshow wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 11:20 am

We just packed up my buddys house in denham. All his furniture is on blocks.
Acid666

[user not found] wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 9:04 am
dubshow wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:19 am

We just packed up my buddys house in denham. All his furniture is on blocks.
Looks like precip forecast is backing off slightly?
Not sure where you read that, but I doubt it. I may move some things around the house, but don't really expect to flood, I hope.
I'm more worried about my windows and debris right now. In the last flood we seemed to be in a decent spot compared to the surrounding neighborhoods. We shall see.

Godspeed my Red Stick friends
Purpc5z
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: C5 Z06

I felt like this was the best place to post this:

So this last Friday night, someone decided to egg my :poorvette: :dislike:
Now I really don't consider anyone an enemy so I don't have a clue who it could be. I just moved 3 or 4 months ago, so no one really knows where I live besides my close family and my best friend. Getting a camera installed right above the brub in a couple days. :(

I really hope most of this will buff out

I was pretty :rage: about it fist now I'm just kinda :( about the whole thing. OH WHALE
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Purpc5z wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 12:20 am I felt like this was the best place to post this:

So this last Friday night, someone decided to egg my :poorvette: :dislike:
Now I really don't consider anyone an enemy so I don't have a clue who it could be. I just moved 3 or 4 months ago, so no one really knows where I live besides my close family and my best friend. Getting a camera installed right above the brub in a couple days. :(

I really hope most of this will buff out

I was pretty :rage: about it fist now I'm just kinda :( about the whole thing. OH WHALE
:rage: :bs:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:wtf: That's turrible :(
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Purpc5z
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Meat Patty 2nd Class
Drives: C5 Z06

pretty upset about it. but whatevs. Hopefully most of it will come out :(
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

dang that blows
brain go brrrrrr
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

That sucks, bad.

:notsure: the stuff in the second pic is going to buff out. Looks like it started eating into the clear from the pic. :rage:
Acid666

Likely just some dumb ass kids. My truck got egged a few years ago, and I just attributed it to some dumb ass kids being bored and wanting to do bad shit.
Hopefully it'll just polish out. And I hope it didn't sit in the sun for long
Irish
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Irish wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:51 pm There was a house fire right next to my office this morning. A woman died. I was woken up at 0645 by my office assistant, hysterical because she could hear them screaming. Fuck.

Turns out this was MURDER

https://fox43.com/2019/07/15/derry-town ... rson-case/
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Irish wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:40 am
Irish wrote: Thu May 23, 2019 2:51 pm There was a house fire right next to my office this morning. A woman died. I was woken up at 0645 by my office assistant, hysterical because she could hear them screaming. Fuck.

Woa! :mindblown:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Oh WOW :shock: :shock: :shock:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

:motherofgod:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.