DFD Dream Thread-Share your dreams here!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

I had a weird one, too, and it featured a fellow DFD-er, our very own Turk, TK.

He came to the front door of the apartment I grew up in when I was a kid in the middle of the night and I was still living there with my mom but I was my current age. As I answered the door I was explaining to my mom in Greek, though she speaks perfect, unaccented English, that, "einai Tourkika", "He's Turkish". He was there to give me a box of concrete, hardened into a solid cube. I have no idea why.

:wtf:

:lolol:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

wap wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:29 pm I had a weird one, too, and it featured a fellow DFD-er, our very own Turk, TK.

He came to the front door of the apartment I grew up in when I was a kid in the middle of the night and I was still living there with my mom but I was my current age. As I answered the door I was explaining to my mom in Greek, though she speaks perfect, unaccented English, that, "einai Tourkika", "He's Turkish". He was there to give me a box of concrete, hardened into a solid cube. I have no idea why.

:wtf: :lol:
wap

Apex wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:32 pm
wap wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:29 pm I had a weird one, too, and it featured a fellow DFD-er, our very own Turk, TK.

:wtf: :lol:
:iono: :lol:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

ohh goddd :lolol:

weird dreams happen dude, just like seeing my ex doing things i know she doesn't like and so on.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I stated on the :eeyore: thread that I'm currently swimming through bumble for something casual, while i'm currently being friends-ish with someone I met a few months back and been on dates, still flirting through texts tho :lol: . Now I'm currently talking to this Colombian girl.

On to the dream. We planned to meet in DC at this Latin bar that I know of, it turns out that my indian friend who I regularly go to clubs with was actually grinding on that girl and on that dream knowing I texted him whats up. So I got :triggered: and almost punched him, cause I know he doesn't backstab by all means. Then I heard my moms voice in Turkish "Teo don't do it!!", and then got kissed on the neck by one of my girl friends in Turkey that I'm attracted to out of nowhere.

Needless to say, when I woke up, I was like woahhhhh
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Something to contribute to this thread!
Last night while dreaming, I was in Australia. Walking around, and I come upon this hole in the ground; it's a good size hole where you can't see the bottom of it. I think about sticking my hand in it, but decide I shouldn't so instead I toss a rock into it. Holy hell this giant mother fucking snake comes out and chases my ass. I wake up in mid-chase.

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I was at a r3hab concert, and some random dude tried to sell me coke and I went :gtfo: and asks me "if i wanna be his friend, you gotta snort this shit", I went "I don't even know you dude can you find someone else and please fuck off?" and he gets :wtf: and went "then how do you even like this music without doing this shit" I was :rolleyes: :bruh: and went why should I? He laughed and turns out that guy was an undercover :narc: testing me and others :lol:
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:17 am I was at a r3hab concert, and some random dude tried to sell me coke and I went :gtfo: and asks me "if i wanna be his friend, you gotta snort this shit", I went "I don't even know you dude can you find someone else and please fuck off?" and he gets :wtf: and went "then how do you even like this music without doing this shit" I was :rolleyes: :bruh: and went why should I? He laughed and turns out that guy was an undercover :narc: testing me and others :lol:
Fucking Trudy invading your dreams. :lol:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:43 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:17 am I was at a r3hab concert, and some random dude tried to sell me coke and I went :gtfo: and asks me "if i wanna be his friend, you gotta snort this shit", I went "I don't even know you dude can you find someone else and please fuck off?" and he gets :wtf: and went "then how do you even like this music without doing this shit" I was :rolleyes: :bruh: and went why should I? He laughed and turns out that guy was an undercover :narc: testing me and others :lol:
It was actually someone thats less mature than :narc: and taller than me, so definitely not trudy.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:48 am

It was actually someone thats less mature than :narc: and taller than me, so definitely not trudy.
:jalepenis: :narc:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

I had a very vivid dream about buying a lates 70s CJ-5 :jeep:

It was totally disassembled and in someones garage. The lady said her husband would never finish the restoration. They wanted $1500 and I got them down to $1000. I loaded the parts in my pickup truck with @chalupabatman and we put it back together that weekend.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Trudy invading your dreams of Fucking . :lol:
:notbad:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I feel like most of my dreams are either, getting into really sketchy situations or doing things with a girl/ex girlfriend.
wap

dubshow wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:39 am

Trudy invading your dreams of Fucking . :lol:
:iswydt:
:lol:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:09 pm
dubshow wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:39 am

:iswydt:
:lol:
:bow:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I had a dream where my grandpa died.

I apparently landed in Istanbul, and the minute I took my phone off of airplane mode, literally about 3 seconds later, I got a call from my uncle saying he just died. It felt realistic to me until I woke up.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:07 pm I had a dream where my grandpa died.

I apparently landed in Istanbul, and the minute I took my phone off of airplane mode, literally about 3 seconds later, I got a call from my uncle saying he just died. It felt realistic to me until I woke up.
Sounds disturbing. :yikes:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:39 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:07 pm I had a dream where my grandpa died.

Im really hoping it won't happen in the near future, this upcoming visit to Turkey will be the longest since high school, so instead of horsing around like a :millennial: all the time, I will make sure to spend a lot of time with them, I learned this through my grandmothers passing in 2013.
wap

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:49 pm
wap wrote: Thu May 30, 2019 9:39 pm

Im really hoping it won't happen in the near future, this upcoming visit to Turkey will be the longest since high school, so instead of horsing around like a :millennial: all the time, I will make sure to spend a lot of time with them, I learned this through my grandmothers passing in 2013.
Good plan. :like:
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Dreamt that I was at work but didn’t have my hardhat so I was trying to sneak through the yard without anyone important seeing that I didn’t have it on.
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

Saturday night I took 600 mcg melatonin and it put me in this weird semi-conscious lucid dreaming state all night. Like I knew I wasn't asleep, but I was still having these crazy dreams and I could control everything. Wild experience but I was very tired when I had to show up at work at 7 am.
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

haleyann wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:56 pm Saturday night I took 600 mcg melatonin and it put me in this weird semi-conscious lucid dreaming state all night. Like I knew I wasn't asleep, but I was still having these crazy dreams and I could control everything. Wild experience but I was very tired when I had to show up at work at 7 am.
I generally take 20 mg of Melotonin when I need it and it never does that to me. 600mcg seems like a really small dose to have had that effect :iono:
Irish
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

SAWCE wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 1:10 pm Dreamt that I was at work but didn’t have my hardhat so I was trying to sneak through the yard without anyone important seeing that I didn’t have it on.
I used to have frequent dreams that I was out in the Kellogg's plant without the mandatory PPE (bumpcap, hairnet, earplugs). I havent worked there for 3 years but I still periodically have those dreams.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I had a pretty weird dream the other day. For some odd reason, i got my manual mk6 back and appeared to look like in the condition prior to accident that instigated its total loss. So i had 2 cars, i pretty let my mk7 sit and start driving my mk6, because :manuel:
haleyann
Chief Patty Officer
Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Forester & Fiata

Irish wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 1:01 am
haleyann wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:56 pm Saturday night I took 600 mcg melatonin and it put me in this weird semi-conscious lucid dreaming state all night. Like I knew I wasn't asleep, but I was still having these crazy dreams and I could control everything. Wild experience but I was very tired when I had to show up at work at 7 am.
I generally take 20 mg of Melotonin when I need it and it never does that to me. 600mcg seems like a really small dose to have had that effect :iono:
I normally only take 300 mcg and it is just enough for me to feel that heaviness feeling and get me to sleep. It's more of a psychological thing for me I think, when I have to wake up early I kinda get anxiety about how little sleep I'm going to get and it keeps me up. A little melatonin goes a long way in helping that.