Fax's haus: Brad Goes Orange, go Vols?

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

[user not found] wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:56 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:48 pm

:notwrong:

Also another bonus : doing the install myself i can remove / did remove the Obama flow restrictior. :jizz:

The sprayer works WAY better now
Yeah, I never installed the :thanksobama: flow restrictor on my new faucet. It's got some good flow. :midol:
They usually come pre-installed. I remove them from every faucet I get.

We're having flooding problems, water conservation here isn't a concern.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

[user not found] wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:15 am
Detroit wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:51 am
They usually come pre-installed. I remove them from every faucet I get.

We're having flooding problems, water conservation here isn't a concern.
in4picsofunderpasses :moist:
Yea...we're not there yet thankfully...BUT

Lake levels are the highest they've been in years. They're so high that storm drains are flooding onto streets near the lakes, making them impassable. A number of neighborhoods are inaccessible.

So flow restrictions are a bit :butwhy: around here right now.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

So, now that some time has passed, curious to know how the HOA meeting went at the start of the month if you're calm from it now to talk about it.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Devilchrono wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:50 pm So, now that some time has passed, curious to know how the HOA meeting went at the start of the month if you're calm from it now to talk about it.
A select few people were straight up attacking me, and derailed the meeting to the point that we were not able to vote on the bylaws. We extended the comment period. I still have not gotten any comments.

They of course liked to talk about the door color, and I outlined my justification. They were all like "you are wrong" and I basically said its a matter of interpretation and these days I'm doing the interpreting.

It was stressful and they continue to be dicks both in person and online. Fuck em.

Meanwhile the lawn service fired the neighborhood. So I've been dealing with that, in addition to the bylaws.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:02 pm
Devilchrono wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 2:50 pm So, now that some time has passed, curious to know how the HOA meeting went at the start of the month if you're calm from it now to talk about it.
A select few people were straight up attacking me, and derailed the meeting to the point that we were not able to vote on the bylaws. We extended the comment period. I still have not gotten any comments.

They of course liked to talk about the door color, and I outlined my justification. They were all like "you are wrong" and I basically said its a matter of interpretation and these days I'm doing the interpreting.

It was stressful and they continue to be dicks both in person and online. Fuck em.

Meanwhile the lawn service fired the neighborhood. So I've been dealing with that, in addition to the bylaws.
:wat: does :dat: mean?
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Detroit wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:04 pm

Lol. It means that they fired their customer. I told my boss to do this a few times to some problem people.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

They sent an email saying they wont be cutting the grass (and doing the front flowers) anymore and to find someone new.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Acid666 wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:06 pm
Lol. It means that they fired their customer. I told my boss to do this a few times to some problem people.
yea. I suspect the old pres. wife called and complained a lot (which to be fair, they were slacking and I called a few times too) and they got tired of taking calls.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:24 pm
They sent an email saying they wont be cutting the grass (and doing the front flowers) anymore and to find someone new.
Oh, wow.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

[user not found] wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:43 pm
Detroit wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:25 pm
Oh, wow.
These neighbors of El :fax: sound like the kind of customers you'd definitely fire.
I'd fire them. Fuck them.
brain go brrrrrr
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

El oh El

New Sheriff Lawdog Bradmaster Flash, at your service.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Desertbreh wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:02 pm

El oh El

New Sheriff Lawdog Bradmaster Flash, at your service.
yea. as i said, fuck. them.
brain go brrrrrr
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

So my new beach house is in a condo corp, and I have the same sentiments as most people here. There is nothing worse than the old c**** that have nothing better to do than complain about their neighbors. This red door thing is an excellent example.

+1 for never again.

We have stupid rules, can't leave the garage door open for more than an hour, no parking on the road even in front of your own units, strict rental rules, front lawn landscaping restrictions, And the list goes on.

The complainers are so bad, it makes me think that I made a mistake and should sell the f****** place some days. And I haven't even broken rules yet, at least not real ones. I thought about pulling a Brad, and trying for president status. This, literally just to scrape away some of the b*******. Reading this a long thread makes me second-guess those efforts.

What I did learn though, is that the condo board has quite a bit of power. It's better to lay low and stay out of the Limelight. This is my goal LOL
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Sweet baby Jesus, these people sound wound tighter than a thong that's holding on for dear life on the backside of a large woman. Do they really have nothing better to do than complain about a red door?

I'm sorry you have to deal with the bullshit like that, on top of having to deal with actual HOA stuff like the lawn service. At this point, I'd be leaving the door red out of principle and they can start talking to your lawyer if they want to continue down this path.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Devilchrono wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:53 am

Sweet baby Jesus, these people sound wound tighter than a thong that's holding on for dear life on the backside of a large woman. Do they really have nothing better to do than complain about a red door?

I'm sorry you have to deal with the bullshit like that, on top of having to deal with actual HOA stuff like the lawn service. At this point, I'd be leaving the door red out of principle and they can start talking to your lawyer if they want to continue down this path.
i mean...thats pretty much where im at
brain go brrrrrr
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:03 am
Devilchrono wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 8:53 am

I don't blame you. At this point, I would try to ignore any discussion about the door and just heavy handed steer it to actual HOA business. And if they keep trying to derail meetings, consider barring people from entry if at all possible. I'd say the board should just start making decisions without votes if it continues, but that's a whole other can of worms that I don't think is worth opening really.

But seriously, it's a fucking door. It's not like you painted your house hot pink with rainbow shutters, it's a fucking door.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Devilchrono wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:08 am

I don't blame you. At this point, I would try to ignore any discussion about the door and just heavy handed steer it to actual HOA business. And if they keep trying to derail meetings, consider barring people from entry if at all possible. I'd say the board should just start making decisions without votes if it continues, but that's a whole other can of worms that I don't think is worth opening really.

But seriously, it's a fucking door. It's not like you painted your house hot pink with rainbow shutters, it's a fucking door.
Pride month doe. Rejection could be viewed as a hate crime.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Yea, that is where I am at. If I don't get re-elected in the winter I'm sure they will try to do something, but I'll basically ignore them until they get an actual lawyer involved. Then its Article one, section ten motherfuckers.

The other thing is NO ONE wants to actually be on the board, and in a neighborhood of 78 home three positions area a struggle to fill. So I might run for all three and if no one votes for one I'd still be on the board :lolol:
brain go brrrrrr
Apex

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:15 am

Yea, that is where I am at. If I don't get re-elected in the winter I'm sure they will try to do something, but I'll basically ignore them until they get an actual lawyer involved. Then its Article one, section ten motherfuckers.

The other thing is NO ONE wants to actually be on the board, and in a neighborhood of 78 home three positions area a struggle to fill. So I might run for all three and if no one votes for one I'd still be on the board :lolol:
If you run for all three, and no one votes, does that mean you would be the entire board? :evilplan: :hue:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Apex wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:17 am

If you run for all three, and no one votes, does that mean you would be the entire board? :evilplan: :hue:
well we already know this other faction will be running so that is unlikely.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

It's a ton of work and :bs: to deal with. I wouldn't want to be involved in that shit either. I applaud your efforts here. You EARNED your red door IMO.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Detroit wrote: Tue Jun 25, 2019 9:33 am

It's a ton of work and :bs: to deal with. I wouldn't want to be involved in that shit either. I applaud your efforts here. You EARNED your red door IMO.
:bow: :bow: :bow:
:bow: :fax: :bow:
:bow: :bow: :bow:
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Update from meeting with the rest of the board last night, got an update on the rumor mill / petition. We got very frank in discussions. FWIW, the ladies on the board have my back...they see the ugliness in these people's hearts.

They have circulated a little petition to 'make' us have a lawyer review the proposed bylaws. :butwhy: we agreed to have a vote on this and, uh, do it if they wanted us too.

But this is the bullshit....mind games. They cant do the meeting on the date we chose, so they wanted to change the date top the day before scheduled, and have it at their house, LOLZ. So :nope: to that. The peacemaker on the board suggested I have it at my house...LOLZ, :nope: they not welcome at my house. I suggested their houses...crickets...because they don't want that negative energy at their house either, and they admitted it.
I made the point that they don't control the narrative here, we set the meetings, they can make arrangements to be there or vote in absentee.

So I sent out the email this am with notice of the meeting. :popcorn: ...... but no :popcorn: because its self explanatory and very level headed. I predict they will try to make a stink and I will simply ignore them.
Good morning neighbors,

Per our last email, we have received comments on the proposed bylaws and incorporated them into the attached document. Please see the attached document for the comments in red underline; the original text is in red strikethrough. Minor changes will not include a comment from the BOD and will hopefully be agreeable to all at our meeting. Proposed changes that require further discussion have a comment on the right side of the document; this is the board's response to that comment. Thank you all for submitting your comments.

Our next meeting is scheduled for an undisclosed place and time you savages. Parking is always limited at this site so please carpool where possible, or walk if the weather is nice. There will be at least seven spots marked with cones for us to use.

For those that are unable to attend, there will be three major issues on the agenda. The board welcomes absentee votes on these issues, please contact one of us to submit a brief written statement signed & dated with how you wish to vote.
1. Approval of the proposed bylaws document.
2. Does the membership require the Board to have the proposed document reviewed by a legal representative?
3. Should the results for issue two (2) return a result of NO, does the membership wish to enact the proposed bylaws?

Other issues that will be briefly covered include an update on the change of landscaping service, duty officer patrols, and possible fall social.

We hope to see another good turnout for the meeting and look forward to seeing you there.
Oh, and update on trolling...... :trollface:

mostly because the guy is a spineless fuck face. Rewind.....at the last meeting the neighbor of ex president (and someone I went to highschool with weirdly) was trying to tell me I'd prob be good friends with them if not for this crap. he went on to say typical WPS, 'i mean the real thing we are all concerned with is property values' ...so I planted a seed. I told him 'yea, and that POS purple truck with its clearcoat peeling is really helping keep those up'. This truck is the ex-presidents toy I guess that he leaves in his driveway 24/7/365. Hard eye roll, walked away. Seed planted, he will 100% runtelldat :lolol: :trollface: :lolol:
So...fast forward a couple weeks. We are out walking the kid and fuckface is doing the lawn..i give him the cursory 'bronod' to be at least somewhat cordial. He looked me in the eye, as much as an invertebrate can, and did not return or acknowledge us.

I pull out my phone in his full view and take a picture of said POS paint peeling purple truck.

:trollface: :trollface: :trollface:
:trollface: :fax: :trollface:
:trollface: :trollface: :trollface:

Now....I'm not a dick. I do not plan to actually do anything with this, because, not a dick. BUT I LOVE KNOWING they are sweating it out thinking that I will. Hope they like the taste of that shit they were serving. I will of course deny ever even considering doing such a thing...and I truly wont until they actually do something to me.
brain go brrrrrr
Apex

Pics of said purple truk?
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Apex wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:41 am Pics of said purple truk?
Three years ago, the clearcoat is MUCH worse now.

brain go brrrrrr