What is Life

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

Good luck Fappy! I'm sending my warmest thoughts and prayers and good vibes dear sir!
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

Whilst still sending heartfelt warm and fuzzies to my favorite Olde stallion.....got some great news myself . They examined 60 lymph nodes in my neck during the procedure, 0 contained evidence of metastatic cancer. It appears that I will not need to undergo radiation or Chemo.
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Irish wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:16 pm Whilst still sending heartfelt warm and fuzzies to my favorite Olde stallion.....got some great news myself . They examined 60 lymph nodes in my neck during the procedure, 0 contained evidence of metastatic cancer. It appears that I will not need to undergo radiation or Chemo.
:fuckyeah: Irish! That is awesome news!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Irish wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:16 pm Whilst still sending heartfelt warm and fuzzies to my favorite Olde stallion.....got some great news myself . They examined 60 lymph nodes in my neck during the procedure, 0 contained evidence of metastatic cancer. It appears that I will not need to undergo radiation or Chemo.
:fuckyeah:

Dude, so happy to hear that.

Now we're just waiting for stories of Fap pinching nurse asses during recovery.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Irish

Detroit wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 2:55 pm

Thanks mang! :yesth: patiently and earnestly waiting to hear the ass pinching stories from our favorite dirty old man....
Irish

Got more good news today...... I don't think I mentioned it earlier but during one of the scans to check for spread of the mouth cancer they found an anomaly on one of my kidneys..... went for an MRI yesterday and they determined that it is just a benign cyst...... :fuckyeah:
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Awesome! Glad to hear that.
ChrisoftheNorth

Irish wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:40 pm Got more good news today...... I don't think I mentioned it earlier but during one of the scans to check for spread of the mouth cancer they found an anomaly on one of my kidneys..... went for an MRI yesterday and they determined that it is just a benign cyst...... :fuckyeah:
:fuckyeah: Good news just keeps flowing!

Hopefully we hear from fap soon...
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Irish wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:40 pm Got more good news today...... I don't think I mentioned it earlier but during one of the scans to check for spread of the mouth cancer they found an anomaly on one of my kidneys..... went for an MRI yesterday and they determined that it is just a benign cyst...... :fuckyeah:
Whew, :doge: a bullet man, so glad you are looking good moving forward. I guess blow and smokes aren't so dangerous after all! :trollface:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

I hope we hear something from Wap today.
ChrisoftheNorth

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:38 am I hope we hear something from Wap today.
:dat:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

:like:
brain go brrrrrr
Irish

Thanks fellas......now we need some good news about our gentleman geriatric....
Irish

Thank goodness for the availability of Panera soups at Giant......they got me through until I could start making my own today. Their Lobster Bisque kicks ass.....

I made Cuban Black Bean and I invented a Creamy Onion and Cheese with Gouda, Aged Cheddar and Fresh Thyme.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Irish wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:32 pm Thanks fellas......now we need some good news about our gentleman geriatric....
Dis. It might be a little while before someone is able to drag his desktop computer to the hospital.

Sending healing vibes :wub:
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Irish wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:37 pm Thank goodness for the availability of Panera soups at Giant......they got me through until I could start making my own today. Their Lobster Bisque kicks ass.....

I made Cuban Black Bean and I invented a Creamy Onion and Cheese with Gouda, Aged Cheddar and Fresh Thyme.
That sounds :tits:

BTW I'm still not touching any tobacco products dude, I think you guys put a decent amount of mortality into my mindset. Shit I'll be 50 in a decade, I am now fully aware that habits today can take me out in the near future.

Time flies, :wtf:
ChrisoftheNorth

Tarspin wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:51 pm
Irish wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:32 pm Thanks fellas......now we need some good news about our gentleman geriatric....
Dis. It might be a little while before someone is able to drag his desktop computer to the hospital.

:lolgasm:

"Where's the phone jack in this room? Need to get connected to the interwebz."
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:47 pm
Tarspin wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:51 pm

Dat 56k modem

ChrisoftheNorth

Tarspin wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:52 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 9:47 pm

Dat 56k modem

Yaaassssss
Irish

Tarspin wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 8:54 pm
Irish wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:37 pm Thank goodness for the availability of Panera soups at Giant......they got me through until I could start making my own today. Their Lobster Bisque kicks ass.....

That sounds :tits:

BTW I'm still not touching any tobacco products dude, I think you guys put a decent amount of mortality into my mindset. Shit I'll be 50 in a decade, I am now fully aware that habits today can take me out in the near future.

Time flies, :wtf:
Thanks man...... yeah that soup came out great

I am very happy to hear that my experience has in some way caused you to alter your lifestyle for the better...... Makes me very glad that I shared it here....

I'll never know exactly what caused this tumor to form but I have altered my dangerous behaviors and I plan on checking radon in my office building....
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

Irish wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:22 am Warm, healing vibes being sent your way Grandmaster Fap..... you gonna be fine......
Tarspin wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:24 pm Good luck Fappy! I'm sending my warmest thoughts and prayers and good vibes dear sir!
Thanks guys! :wub: :wub:
It's good to be home. Feels like :sawce: smacks me in the chest with Thor's hammer every time I cough burp, sneeze, etc.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
wap

Oh dude! That is such fantastic news! SO happy to hear it. Such a relief for you and your family. :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like: :like:
wap

There were several that I wouldn't have minded doing that to. The onwa that immediately come to mind:

Maggie
Amber
Vanessa
And NP Jennifer, who I'm seeing tomorrow. :megusta:
Even their names are sexy.
wap

Keep the good news coming! :fuckyeah:
When I had a CT scan a few weeks ago they found a nodule on my diaphragm that I have to get evaluated in 6 months. It's probably nothing :doe:
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:25 pm

There were several that I wouldn't have minded doing that to. The onwa that immediately come to mind:

Maggie
Amber
Vanessa
And NP Jennifer, who I'm seeing tomorrow. :megusta:
Even their names are sexy.
:fuckyeah: Fap!