OT 16: A pirate's life for me!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

fucking scratch right in the middle of the anti reflective coating on my glasses. hope they are still under warranty.
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 12:50 pm fucking scratch right in the middle of the anti reflective coating on my glasses. hope they are still under warranty.
My left lens has some scratches in the coating. I bought the warranty thing from target when I got them, I just need to stop fucking off and go get them replaced. Maybe I’ll do that this weekend.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

I'm really rough on glasses. I try to wear them as little as possible. Contacts FTW
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

razr390 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:55 am So I’d like to do a review of the process for that apartment complex that shafted my. Can DFD come up with an awesome flow of words that I should use?

Think pirate resignation letter but for greedy corporate fucks and moldy apartment
:wat: what are you actually out? what are your damages? just lost time? Didn't they make it right and you get an apt on time? are you on the street?

do you need a new haircut?

razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

dubshow wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:41 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:55 am So I’d like to do a review of the process for that apartment complex that shafted my. Can DFD come up with an awesome flow of words that I should use?

Think pirate resignation letter but for greedy corporate fucks and moldy apartment
:wat: what are you actually out? what are your damages? just lost time? Didn't they make it right and you get an apt on time? are you on the street?

That’s been my haircut for a while now.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

razr390 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:44 pm
dubshow wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:41 pm

brain go brrrrrr
Apex
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

Detroit wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:16 pm I'm really rough on glasses. I try to wear them as little as possible. Contacts FTW
I wear glasses M-F for the most part, and then contacts on the weekends so I can wear regular sunglasses.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

CaleDeRoo wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:38 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:45 pm So I got to Niagara Falls in the afternoon, stopped by just outskirts of Syracuse and holy fucking shit it was cold. I didn't brought anything with me that would keep me warm, so after a nice lunch at Denny's we stopped by the local Dicks sporting goods and bought myself a nice olive green Browning hoodie, almost got the black juan that has murican flag on the back, until it turned to be medium :sad:

Buffalo is 55 degrees right now and DC is 68 degrees, sounds like a great start of summer to me.
Man should have gone to Dinorsaur BBQ or Tully's or something local. Hell stop in Rochester for a Garbage plate idk
I just screenshotted this. I'll stop by next time when I do a trek. Esp rochester, syracuse is a pretty nice town too.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

:crang:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE

Apex wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:59 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:16 pm I'm really rough on glasses. I try to wear them as little as possible. Contacts FTW
I wear glasses M-F for the most part, and then contacts on the weekends so I can wear regular sunglasses.
I need to get some new sunglasses, especially now that I actually have contacts to wear.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

wap wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 2:44 pm

To whom it may concern,

This weekend I was supposed to move in to my apartment. I provided all requested documentation and payments well in advance of any deadlines. When I walked in to my apartment I was appalled to find unsanitary conditions and mold throughout due to equipment that was not working properly. This is negligence.

When I told the management on site, I was appalled at the response. I was not offered a free upgrade. Nor was I allowed to take my moldy apartment. The keys were taken from me and the manager stated they would provide me with a "similar" apartment as the one I rented. I paid for this apartment, it is mine. I should have been offered to not only keep the moldy apartment I paid for, but also receive a free upgrade to an additional apartment. If you out to dinner at a hibachi steakhouse and received bland chicken, you would expect to be able to take that chicken home and be comped for the cost of the meal. It is common sense. Not offering an additional apartment is NEGLIGENCE in this case!

If my original keys and new apartment keys not provided by the end of the week I will have to write a negative Yelp review, and contact my pirate friends who will plunder and ransack your offices. I will also contact the district attorney for a supreme court trial on the matter.

Yarrr,

goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:33 pm

To whom it may concern,

This weekend I was supposed to move in to my apartment. I provided all requested documentation and payments well in advance of any deadlines. When I walked in to my apartment I was appalled to find unsanitary conditions and mold throughout due to equipment that was not working properly. This is negligence.

When I told the management on site, I was appalled at the response. I was not offered a free upgrade. Nor was I allowed to take my moldy apartment. The keys were taken from me and the manager stated they would provide me with a "similar" apartment as the one I rented. I paid for this apartment, it is mine. I should have been offered to not only keep the moldy apartment I paid for, but also receive a free upgrade to an additional apartment. If you out to dinner at a hibachi steakhouse and received bland chicken, you would expect to be able to take that chicken home and be comped for the cost of the meal. It is common sense. Not offering an additional apartment is NEGLIGENCE in this case!

If my original keys and new apartment keys not provided by the end of the week I will have to write a negative Yelp review, and contact my pirate friends who will plunder and ransack your offices. I will also contact the district attorney for a supreme court trial on the matter.

Yarrr,

POTD
brain go brrrrrr
Johnny_P

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:56 pm
razr390 wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:44 pm

Johnny_P

i fucking crack myself up
SAWCE

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:38 pm i fucking crack myself up
I’m 100% laughing with you.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

First time using zipcar got a nissan versa, and in Manhattan rush hour, but hey i got myself a flat white covfefe from a hipsterish Coffee place to get me by.

Country roads take me home?
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Johnny_P

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:23 pm First time using zipcar got a nissan versa, and in Manhattan rush hour, but hey i got myself a flat white covfefe from a hipsterish Coffee place to get me by.

What is it with you and shitbox little rental cars? :lol:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:29 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:23 pm First time using zipcar got a nissan versa, and in Manhattan rush hour, but hey i got myself a flat white covfefe from a hipsterish Coffee place to get me by.

What is it with you and shitbox little rental cars? :lol:
:scrooge: and the mitsu was :mahtroy: luck. But it's still far more better than the mirage.
Last edited by MexicanYarisTK on Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

To the place I belong

West Virginia, mountain mama
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:30 pm

To the place I belong

West Virginia, mountain mama
:lol: i do live roughly 40 miles away from wv border.
wap

To whom it may concern,

Yarrr,

:lolgasm:
:bravo:
wap

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:38 pm i fucking crack DFD up
:dat:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

To whom it may concern,

Yarrr,

Nice work here^^^^
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Johnny_P wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 3:37 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:56 pm

:lolol:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

whats up fuckers