Dumb Shit Ray Ray Buys

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Long overdue on the updates here. Ray is looking to spend some more debt. Its really really :impressive:

They think they are buying a FL beach house really soon. They told a bunch of friends they are signing papers this week, so :iono: I was the last to hear about it.

https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sale/4 ... 8_zm/1_fr/

Cool $1m yo. I cant even fathom how much debt they have. I mean, I'd like to be happy for them but I know the finances and its all just massive revolving debt. I know he has $0 saved for any retirement. I know they have 2 notes on current house.

:popcorn:
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

dubshow wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 11:35 am Long overdue on the updates here. Ray is looking to spend some more debt. Its really really :impressive:

They think they are buying a FL beach house really soon. They told a bunch of friends they are signing papers this week, so :iono: I was the last to hear about it.

Cool $1m yo. I cant even fathom how much debt they have. I mean, I'd like to be happy for them but I know the finances and its all just massive revolving debt. I know he has $0 saved for any retirement. I know they have 2 notes on current house.

:nope: :disgust: :popcorn:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Detroit wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 11:37 am
dubshow wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 11:35 am Long overdue on the updates here. Ray is looking to spend some more debt. Its really really :impressive:

:dat:
I mean, every time I think that I'm behind on retirement, and putting 15% of my income into my 401K.... I sit back and realize that I'm actually probably ahead of the curve because most people aren't.
ChrisoftheNorth

Acid666 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 11:54 am

I mean, every time I think that I'm behind on retirement, and putting 15% of my income into my 401K.... I sit back and realize that I'm actually probably ahead of the curve because most people aren't.
Yep, totally.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Where's the beach?
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

:dat: :dat: :dat: :wtf:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Best Thread. Never :disappoint:
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Ok I checked that place out. Looks like fun! Redneck Riviera brah. Nothing to do but visit and enjoy the Pensacola area. Sweet boat lift.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Desertbreh wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 5:46 pm Redneck Riviera
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 5:46 pm Ok I checked that place out. Looks like fun! Redneck Riviera brah. Nothing to do but visit and enjoy the Pensacola area. Sweet boat lift.
I mean, Florida panhandle is pretty nice along the coast imo. Parts of Alabama are pretty unimpressive redneck Rivera.

Florida was always where the "rich" people went for vacay :iono:
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:31 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 5:46 pm Ok I checked that place out. Looks like fun! Redneck Riviera brah. Nothing to do but visit and enjoy the Pensacola area. Sweet boat lift.
I mean, Florida panhandle is pretty nice along the coast imo. Parts of Alabama are pretty unimpressive redneck Rivera.

I drove from Kansas City to Destin on my first spring break, 18 yoa. 20 hour drive through MS in the middle of the night. White sands, good times. Got laid, was 5/7 would always go back.
CaleDeRoo
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: C5

That pool area is niiiice though. Would swim
ChrisoftheNorth

Desertbreh wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:19 pm
dubshow wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 2:31 pm

I drove from Kansas City to Destin on my first spring break, 18 yoa. 20 hour drive through MS in the middle of the night. White sands, good times. Got laid, was 5/7 would always go back.
All that matters.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 7:05 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 4:19 pm

All that matters.
It was a key highlight
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

impressive derpage
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2019 9:37 am

impressive derpage
They have returned from their pre-vacation vacation. Im not sure what they did with house.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Maybe I should change this :bread: to " The Plight of Ray and Misery"

I rarely flex the words "I TOLD YOU SO" in the moment of someones clear misery but I surely do think them.

Rewind to 11/2016. Ray bought a salvaged 2015 jeep willys for around $15-16k. He went full retard into new frame (bent from front end wreck), lift, tars, steel bumpers etc

He spend around $10-12k on mods and repairs best guess. So he is around $28k CASH MONEY into a salvaged jeep. This was his ideal choice for a first car for his then 15 yo daughter. I had my reservations combined with a side of :jelly:

The :jeep: was claimed to be "his" but it is very much my sisters as she drives it everyday. Logically thinking, this is a poor first car for a teen. High flip rate, poor visibility with a massive rear tire on carrier, zero park sensor or backup cam (no new tech). The add of massive steel bumpers would only increase the potential for :derp: damage.

She made it 1.5 years of driving but it was bound to happen. Last night 17yo stormed out in :pout: mood, got in :jeep: and drove off. Ray had a few beers, I went over to help him with some house shit and he gets a call.

Dumbass backed the :jeep: into a parked CRV in a parking lot. crushing the front end excessively. Across town (like 40 mins away) Rightfully so, CRV owner flips shit and wants cops with police report. 17yo freaking out and crying, calls ray ray who :rage: :fshitup: So now, slighly drunk ray has to be driven to scene to hold hand and solve a problem that he partially created because large :jeep:

Quite the shit show last night at ray ray compound.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

:tubeman: :waxer: :wasteful: :thisisfine: :truckyeah: :ohwell:
brain go brrrrrr
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Oh damn!
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
ChalupaBatman
Ground Chuck
Ground Chuck
Drives: 2017 rubibrocon

Oof. Just let ray ray know that "It's a Jeep thing."

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:20 am Maybe I should change this :bread: to " The Plight of Ray and Misery"

I rarely flex the words "I TOLD YOU SO" in the moment of someones clear misery but I surely do think them.

Rewind to 11/2016. Ray bought a salvaged 2015 jeep willys for around $15-16k. He went full retard into new frame (bent from front end wreck), lift, tars, steel bumpers etc

He spend around $10-12k on mods and repairs best guess. So he is around $28k CASH MONEY into a salvaged jeep. This was his ideal choice for a first car for his then 15 yo daughter. I had my reservations combined with a side of :jelly:

The :jeep: was claimed to be "his" but it is very much my sisters as she drives it everyday. Logically thinking, this is a poor first car for a teen. High flip rate, poor visibility with a massive rear tire on carrier, zero park sensor or backup cam (no new tech). The add of massive steel bumpers would only increase the potential for :derp: damage.

She made it 1.5 years of driving but it was bound to happen. Last night 17yo stormed out in :pout: mood, got in :jeep: and drove off. Ray had a few beers, I went over to help him with some house shit and he gets a call.

Dumbass backed the :jeep: into a parked CRV in a parking lot. crushing the front end excessively. Across town (like 40 mins away) Rightfully so, CRV owner flips shit and wants cops with police report. 17yo freaking out and crying, calls ray ray who :rage: :fshitup: So now, slighly drunk ray has to be driven to scene to hold hand and solve a problem that he partially created because large :jeep:

Photo of your dad?
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:21 pm
dubshow wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:20 am Maybe I should change this :bread: to " The Plight of Ray and Misery"

Photo of your dad?
Online Privacy breh!

i think there are some on page one?
wap

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:26 am :tubeman: :waxer: :wasteful: :thisisfine: :truckyeah: :ohwell:
wap

dubshow wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:18 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 1:21 pm

Photo of your dad?
Online Privacy breh!

This is the only pic from page one: :lol:
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:59 pm
dubshow wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:58 pm

it is. and they hate each other. one parent has nothing to do with the other one. my dad does have an affinity for the idea of golf and cutting grass.
pic of RayRay in his yooth
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

wap wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:13 pm
dubshow wrote: Tue Oct 01, 2019 2:18 pm

Online Privacy breh!

This is the only pic from page one: :lol:
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Fri Mar 03, 2017 2:59 pm

pic of RayRay in his yooth
:notwrong: