Fax's haus: Brad Goes Orange, go Vols?

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

BIG grey house!
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

All this for absolutely zero value. Wow.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

LOL. Love how your door is at the end of the list.
Also, how did the president getting the boot out come about? Are you 100% that you're in there legally? Just checking, I read a lot of the backlog but can't remember exactly what happened. Would wanna make sure that all the shit's good on your end before you put the beat down on ole lady.
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class
Drives: 22’ Chevy Blazer

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:03 am Update:

the other two board member i have to work with dont technology...or read apparently. They want the language of the dues to read 75% of people present at a meeting... the Incorporation papers CLEARLY state "Assessments may only be increased by written agreement of 75% of the residents." :rolleyes:

The rouge facespace page lady made a post (along with another fucking screen shot of the email sent to the neighborhood)

its a bunch of :disappoint: :facepalm: :lolol: :bruh:
"You all received this email in the photo attached. Please take your time to read the document that was attached in that email. It will affect us all. We strongly recommend those that can make the June 5th meeting at 6 PM to come. There are many concerns on the table that will be raised by other residents that you may want to know about and be part of the discussion.
1) Holiday decorations still being out 6 months later.
2) What projects are being done with our HOA dues?
3)The current residents properties that are not being maintained...cut, trimmed, edged, weeded, landscaping kept up.
4)Who has the current hoard been using for legal guidance? Where is that money coming from?
5)Travis, the voted-in President, did not resign in writing. He is still the President until and if this happens.
6) How did the VP assume the role of President? There was NO special election to vote on that position. When our covenants are not clear, LA HOA laws supersede. These laws are clear that an elected position vacancy is filled by vote of the members. That did not happen.
7) Dues are mandatory. Those that don't pay should have legal action taken against them. Who is providing legal assistance for this? Where is that money coming from?
8) How many city council meetings have been attended, what was discussed that you can pass along to the neighbors?
9) How many other surrounding HOA meetings have been attended by the board? What was discussed that can be passed along to the residents?
10) Where are discussions with respect to controlling speeding vehicles?
11) What are the results of Cody's patrols/shifts in the neighborhood?
12) There are files in the HOA drive that the residents should have access to. Meeting Minutes, HOA restrictions document, and copies of important emails that they can reference. Was an idea the previous board was in the process of instilling to allow the residents access to these files. What has been decided about this?
13) The BIG gray house? Who approved this?
14) The Red Door house? How did they pass approval off the color pallet set by previous board.
15) These bylaws have to be written, and invoked lawfully. Where is this money coming from? What legal assistance is being used for guidance?

Our property values are important. Your home is a LARGE, expensive investment. Care should be taken to place the right people in the right places doing the right things to assure they are making the best decisions for you and your home. We are all part of this community and we all need to make sure we care about the decisions that are being made / not being made that will affect our property values.

Cross Gates has always been a welcomed place to live and visit. Let's keep it that way!

Please make every effort to attend the meeting on June 5th so that you can be part of these discussions."
so much :rolleyes: Now the fucking board wants to mee to address this pile of shit. :butwhy:
In all honesty, is this level of headache worth it? If you say yes, then I would be contacting a lawyer and pursuing legal action against this lady from a personal stand point outside of the HOA.

If it's not, then I would just resign from the HOA post and tell them to get bent about the fucking door; while also letting them know that you've retained legal counsel should they try to come after you to change the color again.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Acid666 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:25 am LOL. Love how your door is at the end of the list.
Also, how did the president getting the boot out come about? Are you 100% that you're in there legally? Just checking, I read a lot of the backlog but can't remember exactly what happened. Would wanna make sure that all the shit's good on your end before you put the beat down on ole lady.
he resigned. We all agreed, if somewhat reluctantly, that the role should fall to the VP.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Devilchrono wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:45 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:03 am Update:

the other two board member i have to work with dont technology...or read apparently. They want the language of the dues to read 75% of people present at a meeting... the Incorporation papers CLEARLY state "Assessments may only be increased by written agreement of 75% of the residents." :rolleyes:

The rouge facespace page lady made a post (along with another fucking screen shot of the email sent to the neighborhood)

its a bunch of :disappoint: :facepalm: :lolol: :bruh:

so much :rolleyes: Now the fucking board wants to mee to address this pile of shit. :butwhy:
In all honesty, is this level of headache worth it? If you say yes, then I would be contacting a lawyer and pursuing legal action against this lady from a personal stand point outside of the HOA.

If it's not, then I would just resign from the HOA post and tell them to get bent about the fucking door; while also letting them know that you've retained legal counsel should they try to come after you to change the color again.
Yes and no. If i can put this kind of shit to rest once and for all it will make everyone's lives in the neighborhood better, including mine.

If i just resign and tell her to get fucked it will be a thorn in my side for literal years.
brain go brrrrrr
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:21 am
Devilchrono wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 10:45 am

Yes and no. If i can put this kind of shit to rest once and for all it will make everyone's lives in the neighborhood better, including mine.

If i just resign and tell her to get fucked it will be a thorn in my side for literal years.
I would still threaten legal action against her and her husband for continuing to interfere and undermine the current board though. These people clearly have NOTHING better to do then be a fucking nuisance and try to control other peoples lives.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Devilchrono wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:23 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:21 am

I would still threaten legal action against her and her husband for continuing to interfere and undermine the current board though. These people clearly have NOTHING better to do then be a fucking nuisance and try to control other peoples lives.
I will make sure to call them out for it in a public place (the meeting) and make the position clear at that time.
brain go brrrrrr
Devilchrono
Meat Patty 1st Class
Meat Patty 1st Class

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:25 am

I will make sure to call them out for it in a public place (the meeting) and make the position clear at that time.
At this point, a public shaming is the least thing that they should have happen to them
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Devilchrono wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:35 am

At this point, a public shaming is the least thing that they should have happen to them
I agree but I am also biased.

Its ok, i'll be calling them out on their bullshit after they undoubtedly rant.
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666

Can anyone attend these meetings?
Lol
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Acid666 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:48 am Can anyone attend these meetings?
Lol
I dont see why not
brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:54 am
Acid666 wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:48 am Can anyone attend these meetings?
Lol
I dont see why not

wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

:popcorn: :gonbgud:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

troyguitar wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 12:10 pm
this gif will make a fine addition to my collection
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Ac fan motor went out. Parts covered under warranty, 570 bucks for a new air filter and labor. I also learned that my unit has a whole house air filter that I never changed that is part reason why it likely failed. Apparently the filters in the air returns were for construction only :ino:

At least the place/guy was able to get it all fixed up so we could re establish life support for the night.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

At least parts were covered under warranty.

It's amazing how important filters are to these systems. If we don't regularly clean the filters in our splits, they can have a bunch of issues.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Detroit wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:01 am At least parts were covered under warranty.

It's amazing how important filters are to these systems. If we don't regularly clean the filters in our splits, they can have a bunch of issues.
yea. He told me to either not run filters in the primary return or use the shittiest see through shit i can find, then change the one in the attic every six months. Makes sense.
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666

Detroit wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:01 am At least parts were covered under warranty.

I order a box of filters every December. I change it out every 4 months and label it with the date. Mainly because we have so many cats.
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:37 am

yea. He told me to either not run filters in the primary return or use the shittiest see through shit i can find, then change the one in the attic every six months. Makes sense.
No filter on the returns is interesting. Wouldn't that be important for keeping things clean?

I honestly have very little experience with forced air HVAC. I'm all about that boiler/minisplit lyfe.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Detroit wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:42 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:37 am

No filter on the returns is interesting. Wouldn't that be important for keeping things clean?

I honestly have very little experience with forced air HVAC. I'm all about that boiler/minisplit lyfe.
Well there is a big olde dude on the unit itself in the attic, so if you put one in the returns as well you are adding to the restriction of the fan, and that does no favors to the fan and maybe killed the VFD on my fan unit.

So basically, his advice was to run one and not the other. The one upstairs is more expensive but changed less often, and fits better so will filter better too.
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:45 am
Detroit wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:42 am

Well there is a big olde dude on the unit itself in the attic, so if you put one in the returns as well you are adding to the restriction of the fan, and that does no favors to the fan and maybe killed the VFD on my fan unit.

So basically, his advice was to run one and not the other. The one upstairs is more expensive but changed less often, and fits better so will filter better too.
Oh, so both are on the return end? Redundancy makes little sense there.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Detroit wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:49 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 9:45 am

Oh, so both are on the return end? Redundancy makes little sense there.
yea, and no one told me, so that didnt do the unit any favors
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Fucking sink faucet failed. 400 dollar fixture. Lifetime warranty, but will have to pay a plumber to do it.

And yes, I could do it... but its a 6" deep space under my deep ass sink with disposal under it... :nope:
brain go brrrrrr
ChrisoftheNorth

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:53 pm Fucking sink faucet failed. 400 dollar fixture. Lifetime warranty, but will have to pay a plumber to do it.

And yes, I could do it... but its a 6" deep space under my deep ass sink with disposal under it... :nope:
:impressive:

I hate dealing with kitchen sink faucets because of the placement behind the always deep ass sink.

I'm too cheap to pay someone :doe: I usually just pay myself with copious cursing. Wife usually :lolol: at me.