OT 16: A pirate's life for me!

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

dubshow wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:55 am
SAWCE wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:18 am Cross posting from punk music thread for everyone to enjoy this gem.

one of these things is not like the other.

:wat:
We decided that metal was allowed in the thread :iono:

Or are you referring to Howard Jones’ being a POAD?
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 9:14 am
wap wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 8:26 pm Whelp fellers, surgery scheduled for June 10. If you don't hear from me by late the following week, start to worry. :like:
you will be fine dude, hope you have a speedy recovery!
Thanks, :fax: I appreciate that.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

SAWCE wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 11:09 am
dubshow wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 10:55 am

one of these things is not like the other.

:wat:
We decided that metal was allowed in the thread :iono:

Or are you referring to Howard Jones’ being a POAD?
im referring to the song being totally removed from any context in the video.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Now I want chorizo, but I don't know of a place that has it near me. :rage:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

SAWCE wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:10 pm Oh, speaking of the double date.. michelle told me about it after we’d smoked last night. She’s more... forthcoming, when she’s high. Told me she’d suggested that we all just go hang at the beach, but apparently her friend shot that down because she didn’t want her dude to feel bad about his body vs mine :lolol: I don’t think most people are like that, and like to think that people are generally comfortable in their own skin, but was still a :fuckyeah: moment for me.
I'd feel sort of a by proxy pride for being you're friend that would help me through. "Oh you think he's super buff? Yeah, he's my bro. I can introduce you if you wanna"
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

And good luck Wap.

MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

Apex wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 12:02 pm Now I want chorizo, but I don't know of a place that has it near me. :rage:
chipotle offers chorizo, but its meh
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Apex

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 1:45 pm
Apex wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 12:02 pm Now I want chorizo, but I don't know of a place that has it near me. :rage:
It was only a limited time special at the chipotle's by me. :sad:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Apex wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 1:53 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 1:45 pm

Im sure Trenton has those places that makes authentic chorizo

:trollface:
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

I got back from a date last night, its the girl who semi-friendzoned me that i rambled on eeyore thread, and things gotten back to normal and vowed to start again. Went to a very upscale restaurant in MD as she lives in Bmore county, I lied by saying I have a meeting with the agency in Columbia, MD to urge her to meet and it worked!!

Im also talking to another girl who also have the same things in common as her as well.
Apex

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:08 pm
Apex wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 1:53 pm

Im sure Trenton has those places that makes authentic chorizo

:trollface:
:iswydt:

:nope:
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 1:34 pm And good luck Wap.

:like: :lol:
Thanks.
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 1:24 pm
SAWCE wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 5:10 pm Oh, speaking of the double date.. michelle told me about it after we’d smoked last night. She’s more... forthcoming, when she’s high. Told me she’d suggested that we all just go hang at the beach, but apparently her friend shot that down because she didn’t want her dude to feel bad about his body vs mine :lolol: I don’t think most people are like that, and like to think that people are generally comfortable in their own skin, but was still a :fuckyeah: moment for me.
I'd feel sort of a by proxy pride for being you're friend that would help me through. "Oh you think he's super buff? Yeah, he's my bro. I can introduce you if you wanna"
:wub:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

[user not found] wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:27 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:10 pm I got back from a date last night, its the girl who semi-friendzoned me that i rambled on eeyore thread, and things gotten back to normal and vowed to start again. Went to a very upscale restaurant in MD as she lives in Bmore county, I lied by saying I have a meeting with the agency in Columbia, MD to urge her to meet and it worked!!

Im also talking to another girl who also have the same things in common as her as well.
Lying. The best way to start a relationship.
:crang:
Apex

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:29 pm Image
:nuke:
Apex

SAWCE wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:34 pm

Hibachi. The best way to start a relationship.
:dat:
SAWCE

Apex wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:35 pm

:lolol:
Apex

SAWCE wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:36 pm
Apex wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:35 pm

:lolol:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 2:10 pm I got back from a date last night, its the girl who semi-friendzoned me that i rambled on eeyore thread, and things gotten back to normal and vowed to start again. Went to a very upscale restaurant in MD as she lives in Bmore county, I lied by saying I have a meeting with the agency in Columbia, MD to urge her to meet and it worked!!

I speak sarcasm too :lol:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Yeah, thats what you gotta do when you been texting to this girl everyday that you met right before new years and lives 70 miles away from me. With both having busy schedules and all that shit. I even offered to come to Bmore so she won't drive as much, but oh i got this fam bullshit, but we still hangout when she visits to dc like when she goes to concerts or visits with college friends (but only 2 of us that hangout btw) etc etc etc, her parents still don't know about me and then decided to be like "i wanna hangout as friends this time" then i shot her a super long text which caused us to fight, then we stopped talking for almost few weeks straight until she decided to text me when we decided to go to a Galantis concert. We hungout talked and what not and asked me when my next show towards the end, which translates to i wanna see you more. So I decided to persuade this white lie in an effort to see her, which what ive been told by my turkish friends, which was 5/7 and i was :fuckyeah:
SAWCE

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 3:56 pm

Yeah, thats what you gotta do when you been texting to this girl everyday that you met right before new years and lives 70 miles away from me. With both having busy schedules and all that shit. I even offered to come to Bmore so she won't drive as much, but oh i got this fam bullshit, but we still hangout when she visits to dc like when she goes to concerts or visits with college friends (but only 2 of us that hangout btw) etc etc etc, her parents still don't know about me and then decided to be like "i wanna hangout as friends this time" then i shot her a super long text which caused us to fight, then we stopped talking for almost few weeks straight until she decided to text me when we decided to go to a Galantis concert. We hungout talked and what not and asked me when my next show towards the end, which translates to i wanna see you more. So I decided to persuade this white lie in an effort to see her, which what ive been told by my turkish friends, which was 5/7 and i was :fuckyeah:
Just be careful man. If she finds out about the lie you’re gonna go from “that sweet guy who wanted to see me while he was in town” to “that fucking creep who drove 70 miles without telling me then tricked me into hanging out with him”...
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

for that much effort you better be :dock: ing
brain go brrrrrr
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 4:00 pm

Just be careful man. If she finds out about the lie you’re gonna go from “that sweet guy who wanted to see me while he was in town” to “that fucking creep who drove 70 miles without telling me then tricked me into hanging out with him”...
i thought hard before pulling the plunge.
Im only doing this once and never again. And i only drove 40 miles as it is the halfway point to where she lives vs me. She picked out the restaurant that happens to be in the area she wanted to go to, because she read about the owner winning the state's restauranteur so she wanted to try it out. Secondly, this isn't the first time driving to MD just to see her too, cause she also does the same as well here and there.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

i cant wait for game of thrones to be over so i can stop fucking hearing about it
brain go brrrrrr