Drives: Blue Meanie

dubshow wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:26 pm
wap wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:24 pm

No one's asked me for them?

And I don't recall you sharing yours.
I always send noodz.
:wrong:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

:hai: trev
wap

Makes thread, without n00dz, then disappears. :disappoint:
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Here's my n00ds. I'm warning you now. Look at your own risk.

https://i.imgur.com/ fPrZROv

Remove the space for FUN!
wap

Acid666 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:11 pm Here's my n00ds. I'm warning you now. Look at your own risk.

:nope:
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

[user not found] wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:06 am Image
Trevor1342
Spinbait
Spinbait
Drives: 2020 Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor

datgrundle wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 1:57 pm Something to do.
Someone to love.
Something to look forward to.
I 100% agree.

Now how can you love someone if you don’t love yourself?
2020 Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor/Long Range (Acceleration Boost + FSD pack)
2018 Jetta S 1.4T - Silk Blue
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

datgrundle wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:45 pm
[user not found] wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:06 am Image
Randy Savage lyfe is best lyfe! Me, him... him, Me?
Yes and yes.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Acid666 wrote: Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:11 pm Here's my n00ds. I'm warning you now. Look at your own risk.

:butwhy:
brain go brrrrrr
Irish
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:57 am I am the walrus
Silly Rabbit, :[user not found]: is the Walrus
wap

Irish wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:27 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:57 am I am the walrus
:iswydt:
Irish

wap wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 9:40 pm
Irish wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 4:27 pm

;-) I KNEW you would get it.....
wap

Irish wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 11:11 pm
wap wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 9:40 pm

;-) I KNEW you would get it.....
:sissyfight: :like:
Irish

Wish me luck....tomorrow I get test results...
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Irish wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 11:33 pm Wish me luck....tomorrow I get test results...
Morning Irish, this got me worried too. I've started to change my lifestyle after reading about your ordeal. Ive been casually smoking cigz which turned back into a habit, then got replaced with vape, and now fully off of all puffing... food as well, I'm off of sugars, breads, and other garbage.

All of the above items took a toll on me in one way or another, the sugars/wheat were impacting my skin's health and kept me bloated, vape was burning and bubbling my inner cheeks and the roof of my mouth (almost blister like) and felt like I had heavy lungs, and the cigarettes were well, you know... all of the above symptoms are improved/eliminated. I still wig out but the low carb diet keeps me from insulin spikes and tension stays lower. I'm not sure if this will last forever but I cant see why not short of a life changing shock.

Hope the news is good tomorrow, start celebrating your ability to conquer these substances as you have others before. You'll start to feel healthier within two weeks dude! I'm sending well wishes and hoping for great news!
Irish

Tarspin wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:52 am
Irish wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 11:33 pm Wish me luck....tomorrow I get test results...
Morning Irish, this got me worried too. I've started to change my lifestyle after reading about your ordeal. Ive been casually smoking cigz which turned back into a habit, then got replaced with vape, and now fully off of all puffing... food as well, I'm off of sugars, breads, and other garbage.

All of the above items took a toll on me in one way or another, the sugars/wheat were impacting my skin's health and kept me bloated, vape was burning and bubbling my inner cheeks and the roof of my mouth (almost blister like) and felt like I had heavy lungs, and the cigarettes were well, you know... all of the above symptoms are improved/eliminated. I still wig out but the low carb diet keeps me from insulin spikes and tension stays lower. I'm not sure if this will last forever but I cant see why not short of a life changing shock.

Hope the news is good tomorrow, start celebrating your ability to conquer these substances as you have others before. You'll start to feel healthier within two weeks dude! I'm sending well wishes and hoping for great news!
Part of the reason that I shared the onset of my ordeal was in hopes of just such a result. Namely, that it might help others to take stock. This kind of act is a yuge part of my recovery from alcoholism and I try to practice it in all my affairs.

SO thank you so much for sharing that it had/has an impact on you.

This previously defunct thread is as good a place as any for me to keep you guys updated (plus I like the title).

Test results were bad and good. Biopsy was positive for cancer. BUT, chest xray and MRI were negative for any spread. I have an appointment with the surgeon tomorrow who will likely order a CT scan to see if is in my jaw at all. That's the next hurdle.

Certainly not out of the woods, but overall, the news I just got is great.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

Irish wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:45 am

Part of the reason that I shared the onset of my ordeal was in hopes of just such a result. Namely, that it might help others to take stock. This kind of act is a yuge part of my recovery from alcoholism and I try to practice it in all my affairs.

This previously defunct thread is as good a place as any for me to keep you guys updated (plus I like the title).

Test results were bad and good. Biopsy was positive for cancer. BUT, chest xray and MRI were negative for any spread. I have an appointment with the surgeon tomorrow who will likely order a CT scan to see if is in my jaw at all. That's the next hurdle.

:notbad: Irish!
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Yaas!! Get that little sucker cut out and move on! The clear lungs is a huge blessing,this could be the wake up call that saves you from much worse news many years from now. Good luck Irish!

And congrats on the crotchfruit graduating, mine are 7 and 4, a long way from being independent but I look forward to the milestones.
wap

Best of luck to you, dude. Hoping the results are :fuckyeah: !

Keep us posted.
wap

:bravo: for your lifestyle changes! Hope it's a lifelong habit improvement.
Irish

Apex wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 9:49 am

:notbad: Irish!
Thanks man!
Tarspin wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 10:00 am

Yaas!! Get that little sucker cut out and move on! The clear lungs is a huge blessing,this could be the wake up call that saves you from much worse news many years from now. Good luck Irish!

And congrats on the crotchfruit graduating, mine are 7 and 4, a long way from being independent but I look forward to the milestones.
:Yesth: , I hope to have years left where I look back at this as a turning point.

Thanks for the congrats...... Its cliche but enjoy them while they are young......time flies man..... it seems like last week I was holding them in my arms :baby:
wap

All right! It is :notbad: news at all. Being localized is the best outcome for a positive test of cancer. You're halfway to beating it already! :like: