How life was awesome today: the :fuckyeah: thread

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
Irish
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: '12 GIT (190K!)- 2011 Outie A5

I'm not sure....it's a pretty big school so.....
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

Been over a month since a post in here :wtf: guise.

So today, I was going to drive the :poorvette: Walking out to the car, I look down and realize I grabbed truck keys for some reason. Truck parked next to :poorvette: , so instead of going back to switch keys, I just get in the truck.

5 minutes down the road, and I'm sitting a light and BAM...got rear ended. Look in the mirror, and it's a cute blonde girl who I could tell was flustered or something. So I pull off the road, she follows, and I get out. I had a tow ball on the truck that she hit, zero damage at all. I could tell she was starting to tear up, and I ask her if she's ok. She says she's having a rough morning and this was the last thing she needed. She was about to pull out her phone to call (police?), and I told her there's no damage and to not worry about it and hoped she had a better day. She sighed and smiled...could see the look of relief on her face. I told her to take a deep breath, relax, and know she hit the low point of her day early and it's only up from here. She chuckled and off we went.

If I had driven the :poorvette: I'd be replacing the bumper cover and whatnot, so what a great :fuckyeah: that I grabbed truck keys for some reason this morning.

And another :fuckyeah: for hopefully turning someone's day around. Felt good giving someone a break that clearly needed it.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
ChrisoftheNorth

BTW, let's not let this threat go stale for over a month again. We need to focus on more positive stuff brehs!
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

:wrong:
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Detroit wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:31 am BTW, let's not let this threat go stale for over a month again. We need to focus on more positive stuff brehs!
don't threaten me in this thread, sir.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Melon wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:33 am:wrong:
ChrisoftheNorth

dubshow wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:55 am
Detroit wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:31 am BTW, let's not let this threat go stale for over a month again. We need to focus on more positive stuff brehs!
It is a threat. Be more positive or else.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:34 am
dubshow wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:55 am

see gif above, bud. :csb:
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Where's the Great Cornholio when you need him?
ChrisoftheNorth

dubshow wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:41 am
Detroit wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:34 am
see gif above, bud. :csb:
I see no gif. Probably blocked.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Detroit wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:30 am Been over a month since a post in here :wtf: guise.

So today, I was going to drive the :poorvette: Walking out to the car, I look down and realize I grabbed truck keys for some reason. Truck parked next to :poorvette: , so instead of going back to switch keys, I just get in the truck.

5 minutes down the road, and I'm sitting a light and BAM...got rear ended. Look in the mirror, and it's a cute blonde girl who I could tell was flustered or something. So I pull off the road, she follows, and I get out. I had a tow ball on the truck that she hit, zero damage at all. I could tell she was starting to tear up, and I ask her if she's ok. She says she's having a rough morning and this was the last thing she needed. She was about to pull out her phone to call (police?), and I told her there's no damage and to not worry about it and hoped she had a better day. She sighed and smiled...could see the look of relief on her face. I told her to take a deep breath, relax, and know she hit the low point of her day early and it's only up from here. She chuckled and off we went.

If I had driven the :poorvette: I'd be replacing the bumper cover and whatnot, so what a great :fuckyeah: that I grabbed truck keys for some reason this morning.

And another :fuckyeah: for hopefully turning someone's day around. Felt good giving someone a break that clearly needed it.
Complete :fuckyeah: story. 5/7 will read again. You did a good thing.

Also, pics of cute blonde?
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
Apex
Drives: Abominable

troyguitar wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 11:44 am Where's the Great Cornholio when you need him?
:bandb:
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:05 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 10:30 am Been over a month since a post in here :wtf: guise.

:lolol: no pics.

I will say, I'm not usually into blondes, but she was 5/7. Tall...probably pushing 5'11", nice figure, killer blue eyes, etc.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Negative: The rumpity rump from the high lift bumpstick in the bowels of Camdalf would have woken this broad out of the trance she was in time to avert disaster.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
ChrisoftheNorth

Desertbreh wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:22 pm

Negative: The rumpity rump from the high lift bumpstick in the bowels of Camdalf would have woken this broad out of the trance she was in time to avert disaster.
Very possible.
wap

Detroit wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:13 pm
wap wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:05 pm

I will say, I'm not usually into blondes, but she was 5/7. Tall...probably pushing 5'11", nice figure, killer blue eyes, etc.
So, TurinPlac-size. :notbad:
ChrisoftheNorth

wap wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:57 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu May 09, 2019 12:13 pm

So, TurinPlac-size. :notbad:
Very much so.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

:notbad: but I was anticipate this turning into some back of the 'lac threesome story or something.

I drank a bunch of beer last night and wasn't hungover today :fuckyeah:
Irish

BabyIrish graduated college today......beyond proud :fuckyeah:
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Irish wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:53 pm BabyIrish graduated college today......beyond proud :fuckyeah:
:fuckyeah:

Time to bag the mk4
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
wap

Irish wrote: Sat May 11, 2019 10:53 pm BabyIrish graduated college today......beyond proud :fuckyeah:
Way to go! :fuckyeah:
Irish

razr390 wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:06 am
:fuckyeah:

Time to bag the mk4
:lol: yeah, prob not
Irish

wap wrote: Sun May 12, 2019 12:21 am
Way to go! :fuckyeah:
Thanks grandfappy!
ChrisoftheNorth

Weather is nearly 70 and sunny today. Drove the :poorvette: so top is coming off on the way home for the first time this season.

:fuckyeah: :burnout:
Irish

Detroit wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:33 pm Weather is nearly 70 and sunny today. Drove the :poorvette: so top is coming off on the way home for the first time this season.

:fuckyeah: :burnout:
:fuckyeah: :jelly: