Feel the hate

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

As our good friend Luke Skywalker implied about balance, for the powerful light of :wasteful: "s feel the love thread, there must also be a powerful dark.

Balance, Powerful light, powerful darkness...

Post here about things you hate.
Last edited by goIftdibrad on Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
brain go brrrrrr
4zilch
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Ford Party ST

:rolleyes:
As the only published author in a well-known motorcycle publication in the room...
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

I have joined the ranks of others at the office that fucking hate working for /with the sole remaining alumina refinery in the USA. They have officially pisssed me off, bunch of bean counters making bad engineering decisions. Fucking go fuck yourselves,.
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

4zilch wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:46 pm:rolleyes:
:dat:

Captn :salt: just wants a place to :gaydance:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:47 pm I have joined the ranks of others at the office that fucking hate working for /with the sole remaining alumina refinery in the USA. They have officially pisssed me off, bunch of bean counters making bad engineering decisions. Fucking go fuck yourselves,.
But they have run out of actual beans to count. So its metaphorical beans of past and future. Just no present. :nuke:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:54 pm viewtopic.php?f=2&t=437

Reeeeeeeee.
:notbad:

goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Reeeeeeeee.
Imagevia Imgflip Meme Generator
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: 02 Z06/95 Meowta/05 SilveraDOE

Fuck that other thread. That's about what pisses you off. This is about the hate.
I can fill this bish up to the brim tee.

Here's some fun hate. So this bitch ass that works with my wife who's got this constant smart ass attitude got arrested with her boyfriend for a metric fuck ton of drugs and other shit. The mugshot is priceless. It wreaks of that "I'm too good for this shit" attitude. She's been a bitch to my wife at work lately and on Crew (their work chat)...
So this is karma fucking you right back in the ass with a chalked pine cone. The wife and I are amused, we checked last night online and she's still in jail (her bond is something like $600K and she ain't got no close family to feel sorry for her ass). Been a week. Even if you weren't selling anything, you're boyfriend was, and you had no problem associating yourself with that shit.
All her co-workers are supportive. LULZ. BITCH, YOU WANTED TO BE A NEUROSURGEON! HAHAHHAHA You done goofed guh! Kiss all them shits goodbye. I love the fact that when people google your name this is what they'll find.

https://kadn.com/lafayette-parish-sheri ... 3hUz7Q5q7Y

For reference, here's all the shit they got busted with. Quarter mill in cash, and $600K+ in drugs (from what the article states the value is)

1. 1533 THC Vape Cartridges, DEA street value of $153,000
2.10,172 grams/ 22.3 pounds of Marijuana, DEA street value of $203,440
3. 146 units of Testosterone, DEA street value of $1,460
4. 2.2 grams of Cocaine, DEA street value of $440
5. 41 grams of THC wax street value of $4,100
6. $266,709.85 in U.S. currency
7. Several firearms, including handguns, shotguns and a rifle
8. Three vehicles, total value of $60,000
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

Acid666 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:22 pm Fuck that other thread. That's about what pisses you off. This is about the hate.

Here's some fun hate. So this bitch ass that works with my wife who's got this constant smart ass attitude got arrested with her boyfriend for a metric fuck ton of drugs and other shit. The mugshot is priceless. It wreaks of that "I'm too good for this shit" attitude. She's been a bitch to my wife at work lately and on Crew (their work chat)...
So this is karma fucking you right back in the ass with a chalked pine cone. The wife and I are amused, we checked last night online and she's still in jail (her bond is something like $600K and she ain't got no close family to feel sorry for her ass). Been a week. Even if you weren't selling anything, you're boyfriend was, and you had no problem associating yourself with that shit.
All her co-workers are supportive. LULZ. BITCH, YOU WANTED TO BE A NEUROSURGEON! HAHAHHAHA You done goofed guh! Kiss all them shits goodbye. I love the fact that when people google your name this is what they'll find.

For reference, here's all the shit they got busted with. Quarter mill in cash, and $600K+ in drugs (from what the article states the value is)

Daym. I mean all that should be legal, but still, daym.

Also if one unit of testerone = 1cc thats really only about $1168 dollars worth but who's counting
brain go brrrrrr
Acid666

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:27 pm
Acid666 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:22 pm Fuck that other thread. That's about what pisses you off. This is about the hate.

Daym. I mean all that should be legal, but still, daym.

Also if one unit of testerone = 1cc thats really only about $1168 dollars worth but who's counting

Yeah I dunno where their total value came from either, but whatevs. That $266K in cash tho. I asked the wifey what she drove to see if they were spending any of their shit, and apparently she was in a beater and struggling to find another replacement. So all them monies and no spending, at least live it out like some kind of Scarface coke dream.
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:47 pm I have joined the ranks of others at the office that fucking hate working for /with the sole remaining alumina refinery in the USA. They have officially pisssed me off, bunch of bean counters making bad engineering decisions. Fucking go fuck yourselves,.
Welcome!
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

YOU CREATED THE OTHER HOW TODAY WAS SHIT THREAD.

/bread

:gtfo:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:05 pm

Reeeeeeeee.
look right here :jackass:

3 entire breads (2 OF WHICH WERE STARTED BY YOUR DUMBASS).

Mods, lock this :salt: bitch down.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 - HOW TODAY SUCKED DONKEY BALLS

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=683 OFFICE SHIT THAT MAKES YOU RAGE
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

dubshow wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:38 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:05 pm

look right here :jackass:

3 entire breads (2 OF WHICH WERE STARTED BY YOUR DUMBASS).

Mods, lock this :salt: bitch down.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=136 - HOW TODAY SUCKED DONKEY BALLS

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=683 OFFICE SHIT THAT MAKES YOU RAGE
:notwrong: :notwrong: :notwrong:
:notwrong: :dubshow: :notwrong:
:notwrong: :notwrong: :notwrong:
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Acid666 wrote:Fuck that other thread. That's about what pisses you off. This is about the hate.

Everything on homeboy’s face needs to be spaced out like another 1/2”

ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

All airboaters in here. Common denominator?
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

I'll take that test and winny doe.
wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue Meanie

Reeeeeeeee.
I thought we already had a pet peeve thread.

I hate duplicate threads. :angry:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

[user not found] wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:52 pm
Detroit wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:45 pm All airboaters in here. Common denominator?
I thought airboat life was best life, though?

:salt:
The data indicates otherwise.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
wap

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:46 pm As our good friend Luke Skywalker implied about ballance, for the powerful light of :wasteful: "s feel the love thread, there must also be a powerful dark.

Balance, Powerful light, powerful darkness...

Post here about things you hate.
:micdrop:
Acid666

Detroit wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:45 pm All airboaters in here. Common denominator?

Airboat land is great for some things, but it's a red state full of people that are not red.
Case in point, the idiots of this wonderful swampland decided to follow the footsteps of other SMRT Muricans and vote in a retarded "AS SEEN ON TV" cowboy to be one of our representatives to Congress. That chaps my ass. Dude is a fucking retard and reps us really well.

OH HAI GUIZ! I R DID NAUT NO IT WAS RONG TO DOES FILM SELFIE NSIDE OF DUH GAS CHAMBUHRZ AND STUFFS!
wap

Acid666 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:59 pm

Airboat land is great for some things, but it's a red state full of people that are not red.
Case in point, the idiots of this wonderful swampland decided to follow the footsteps of other SMRT Muricans and vote in a retarded "AS SEEN ON TV" cowboy to be one of our representatives to Congress. That chaps my ass. Dude is a fucking retard and reps us really well.

OH HAI GUIZ! I R DID NAUT NO IT WAS RONG TO DOES FILM SELFIE NSIDE OF DUH GAS CHAMBUHRZ AND STUFFS!
I heard about this guy. What a fucking fucktard :jackass:
Acid666

wap wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:01 pm
Acid666 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:59 pm

Did you watch when he got called on during the Cohen testimony last week? LOL they clowned him saying he was dressed up for prom and got oversized at the rental place. he kept asking for these "treasure trove of boxes full of information" that Cohen mentioned where he retrieved his $35,000 check from.... Higgins asked if they could have access to them and why they weren't submitted to investigate and he said "I got them from the boxes that were returned from the FBI raid." So they weren't submitted, they were taken by force and are already entered into the investigation.
Yet Higgins kept asking for access to the boxes.
He also said he'd never heard of Cohen before that day. Dude, you're a fucking member of Congress. How the hell are you not aware of things going on around you tee? You too busy watching Bayou Boys on your Iphone during hearings?

goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

wap wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:58 pm

:micdrop:
FIFY herr :wap:
brain go brrrrrr
wap

Acid666 wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:06 pm
wap wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:01 pm

Did you watch when he got called on during the Cohen testimony last week? LOL they clowned him saying he was dressed up for prom and got oversized at the rental place. he kept asking for these "treasure trove of boxes full of information" that Cohen mentioned where he retrieved his $35,000 check from.... Higgins asked if they could have access to them and why they weren't submitted to investigate and he said "I got them from the boxes that were returned from the FBI raid." So they weren't submitted, they were taken by force and are already entered into the investigation.
Yet Higgins kept asking for access to the boxes.
He also said he'd never heard of Cohen before that day. Dude, you're a fucking member of Congress. How the hell are you not aware of things going on around you tee? You too busy watching Bayou Boys on your Iphone during hearings?

I didn't see that but it sounds :facepalm: :lolol:
And that pic with the giant vest, :lolgasm: