OT 15: New Year, New Poo

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

troyguitar wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:01 pm
razr390 wrote:My biggest thing is in the past 3-4 years more people have left after not being recognized/promoted/given a raise than have gotten promoted ever (0)
Welcome to every company these days. You must leave to advance. Loyalty is punished, not rewarded. Only morans are loyal.
:dat:

1 of our team members left to a different department to make more $$$ and whatnot.

Sadly, Corporate Security is not as linear as most other departments. Usually it’s

Level 1: shit pay, lots of work, shit ton of experience (3-5 years minimum)

Level 2: regional security supervisor (5-10 years)

Level 3: director and above (infinity)

Security doesn’t “make companies any money” so we are sadly seen as overhead. Advancement usually favors those who can stick out the circumstances and get in early.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390

SAWCE wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:06 pm
razr390 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:05 pm

Nice! I think that will slowly happen to me once I hit my 1 year threshold at current company. I have not too much experience so once I show I’m “stable” in the job is when i assume others will look at my stuff
Yep. Might take 2 years, but you'll get there soon enough. A year and a half at this place has gone by pretty fast.
Only difference is I’ve slowly become my AVP’s “fixer”. I handle security shit 30% of the time and the other 70% is logistics, events, coordinating meetings, getting him last minute ass saving files, documents, etc.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:17 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 4:47 pm

Send me the results and I can have my wife give you a second opinion. Not sure what she'll say not being able to exam him herself but whatever. Up to you.
Thanks buddy :wub: sent you a PM
PM sent

She basically concurs with your vet who is 💯 all recs are solid. If you are going to scrooge she said do BP at least.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:54 pm
Johnny_P wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 6:17 pm

Thanks buddy :wub: sent you a PM
PM sent

She basically concurs with your vet who is 💯 all recs are solid. If you are going to scrooge she said do BP at least.

He will probably be getting the full troywax wallet rape of testing.
razr390

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:38 pm

PM sent

:wasteful:
Johnny_P

razr390 wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:39 pm

He’s my little buddy doe. Had him for 11 years. DFD groupthink would say “cat needs an x ray I better put him down instead”
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

D Griff wrote:
SAWCE wrote:Feeling surprisingly good after those deadlifts last night. Doing them was a bitch though with my belt pinching on my sunburn.

Bought a stringer tank from my gym for ultimate lifter douche points. I'll wear it tonight hitting shoulders.
:impressive: in4pics.

In all my years of lifting, I've never actually seen someone working out in one of those.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Pic delivery. I bought it a little large assuming it’ll shrink a touch and not show my nipples after I wash it.

Apex
Drives: Abominable

Johnny_P wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:46 pm

He’s my little buddy doe. Had him for 11 years. DFD groupthink would say “cat needs an x ray I better put him down instead”
I feel ya bro.
fledonfoot
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Taco Truk | Power Wheels Heep

As someone that has lost both cats and $4+k in 9 months, I wouldn’t.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

[user not found] wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:45 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:38 pm

Can't believe Costco got rid of the brats. Those things were delicious. I'd get one and go over to the onion spinner and load the fuck up.
Speaking of Costco - the wife's been getting this quinoa salad from there, loaded full of veggies.

I've been packing it for lunch, and getting fresh grilled chicken breasts from the pizzeria next door for $1.50 each.

Hell of a lunch hack.
:jelly: thats a killer hook up
Johnny_P

fledonfoot wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:05 pm

Yeah I’m going to OK testing to determine what the cause of this kidney problem is, that way we can treat it correctly.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

SAWCE wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:50 pm
D Griff wrote::impressive: in4pics.

In all my years of lifting, I've never actually seen someone working out in one of those.

Pic delivery. I bought it a little large assuming it’ll shrink a touch and not show my nipples after I wash it.

Damn dude, even got someone to take the pics for you! Insane vascularity (not a word but you get me).
SAWCE

D Griff wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:19 pm

Damn dude, even got someone to take the pics for you! Insane vascularity (not a word but you get me).
Haha no i just used the timer on the front camera of my phone. I think vascularity is a word. I use it at least :iono:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

I may have a possibility that I’ll be the second guy on dfd with an azn lady friend, maybe... not trying to get my hopes up doe.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

PM sent

She said those prices were very good too.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

You look amazing. Must feel good to see your hard work pay off like that.
SAWCE

KYGTIGuy wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:00 am

You look amazing. Must feel good to see your hard work pay off like that.
Thanks man! It’s been a hell of a journey. Nice to see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I already have my eyes set on the next one coming up. Gonna take two years off to really grow and add some needed size, then come back on stage in 2020 with a good 20-25lbs more muscle than I have for this upcoming show.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

[user not found] wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:53 pm
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:27 pm I may have a possibility that I’ll be the second guy on dfd with an azn lady friend, maybe... not trying to get my hopes up doe.
Bolt ons or no bolt ons?
All real, no plastic surgery bullshit. She drives an 8th gen Civic that she had since she began college.
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

Someone tell me I’m crazy or help me make sense of this.

I started my separation in January. Practically no contact since aside from two conversations. Each time she has been the only thing on my mind for a bit after.

I went to talk on Tuesday night with her. Since I’m moving and we still needed to talk face to face and finish sorting some belongings out.

What I expected to be 30 minutes was 3 hours of great conversation and some laughs. Come to find out she’s still willing to try and work things out. Granted I’m the one who ended it all. But I’m really torn. I’m moving half way across the county tomorrow for four years. And dont know how to handle my feelings. I miss so much about her. But I just don’t know if it’s loneliness. Or if it’s still love. We talked over text this evening. And I wanted it to continue and her not go to bed. The feelings I have are tearing me up.

I’m sure I sound like a little bitch. But I don’t know where to turn.
Barnes93cb
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 12:55 am
[user not found] wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:53 pm

Bolt ons or no bolt ons?
All real, no plastic surgery bullshit. She drives an 8th gen Civic that she had since she began college.
Nothing wrong with bolt one. But no issues with real either.

Also it’s time for a GTI. That’s the only way to access this forum.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

Barnes93cb wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:57 am Someone tell me I’m crazy or help me make sense of this.

I started my separation in January. Practically no contact since aside from two conversations. Each time she has been the only thing on my mind for a bit after.

I went to talk on Tuesday night with her. Since I’m moving and we still needed to talk face to face and finish sorting some belongings out.

What I expected to be 30 minutes was 3 hours of great conversation and some laughs. Come to find out she’s still willing to try and work things out. Granted I’m the one who ended it all. But I’m really torn. I’m moving half way across the county tomorrow for four years. And dont know how to handle my feelings. I miss so much about her. But I just don’t know if it’s loneliness. Or if it’s still love. We talked over text this evening. And I wanted it to continue and her not go to bed. The feelings I have are tearing me up.

you are crazy, you ended it for a reason.
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

jacked af
brain go brrrrrr
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

fledonfoot wrote: Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:05 pm

:dat:

Test for what you can afford to treat. If you ain't going to do chemo no use in testing for cancer.
drhouse.gif
brain go brrrrrr
razr390

Dropping car off for windshield replacement. :doomed:
Johnny_P

Barnes93cb wrote: Thu Oct 18, 2018 1:57 am Someone tell me I’m crazy or help me make sense of this.

Do what's best for you my man. You wouldn't have ended it if there wasn't a strong reason to do so. Just be sure to remember that in your consideration.