Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Abominable

troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:22 am :wap: :haus:Image
That's really cool. :like:
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Mazda6

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:25 am Should’ve posted on car thread but :aintcare: :poorvette: related
Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!?!
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

[user not found] wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:35 am
dubshow wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:17 am

whats worse? My family is so basic, they bought them... and pumpkin biscotti.
Send them a basic care package of uggs, spandex, and starbucks gift cards.
the joke would be entirely lost. And they would be thankful for the gifts. :rage:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:32 am
MexicanYarisTK wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 1:25 am Should’ve posted on car thread but :aintcare: :poorvette: related
Do you see what happens, Larry? Do you see what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!?!
:yesth:

:lolol:
troyguitar
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Trek Domane

Some :wap: sportsball stadium and a :wasteful: .gov office. ImageImage
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:36 am Some :wap: sportsball stadium and a :wasteful: .gov office. ImageImage
I :member: those.

I had a LONG ass walk back from the Colosseum area. The train stopped running at an odd time and I was stuck really far away from the hotel.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:35 pm
KYGTIGuy wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:21 pm

Come camping with me. We'll go fishing, hiking, share a sleeping bag.
Move your trip back a month and I'm there.
Might have to move it back a week or 2. Defeats the whole purpose if the family is home without me doe. Detroit is correct. You can hunt basically anywhere in Michigan during deer season. Even Federal Forrest

Gun season starts November 14, don't plan on being in the woods then but I'm still nervous about poachers getting a jump on other hunters. Was a problem in KY..

Not sure what I'm going to do now but the itch is full blown now. Just ordered more great last night
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

in other news.

INDIA IS GETTING THEIR SHIT TOGETHER. :poop:

https://www.bloombergquint.com/politics ... e-a-crisis

Such chicken for each pot mindset. :lolol:
As many as 62,329 toilets were built every day over the last four years of the Swachh Bharat Mission, according to government claims. That’s 2.5 times the toilet-building rate of the previous government, and, if true, India is on track to be open-defecation free over the next 365 days–perhaps even before that, according to the man in charge of the ambitious mission.

“We are very much on track to achieve swachh bharat (Clean India) by the stipulated date (Oct. 2, 2019), India is well on track to achieve (open-defecation free) status earlier than the proposed deadline,” Parameshwaran Iyer, secretary, ministry of drinking water and sanitation, and head of the SBM’s gramin (rural) programme told FactChecker over email.
troyguitar

[user not found] wrote:I'm :jelly: of :mahtroy:

I didn't take a chance to study in Rome for a summer semester because I wasn't :waxer: - kinda regret it.
I regret never going on school trips too, but I am getting more out of going on my own as an adult.

FWIW these recent ones are all in and around Nîmes, the Romans built stuff far beyond Rome itself. Here's the end of the aqueduct in Nîmes, that the big bridge posted earlier was a part of... 50 km pipeline built 2000 years ago to a city of like 60k people IIRC, :impressive:ImageImage
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

[user not found] wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:39 am I'm :jelly: of :mahtroy:

I didn't take a chance to study in Rome for a summer semester because I wasn't :waxer: - kinda regret it.
student loans FTW dawg
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:22 am :wap: :haus:Image
Bet my house has more drafts.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:17 am its going to be a long f00king day
What's on the menu?
troyguitar

[user not found] wrote:
troyguitar wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:51 am I regret never going on school trips too, but I am getting more out of going on my own as an adult.

FWIW these recent ones are all in and around Nîmes, the Romans built stuff far beyond Rome itself. Here's the end of the aqueduct in Nîmes, that the big bridge posted earlier was a part of... 50 km pipeline built 2000 years ago to a city of like 60k people IIRC, :impressive:ImageImage
I thought that was the Nîmes aqueduct.

I studied a lot of architecture in college - could've minored in Mediterranean studies if I cared enough about the literature part.
Literature is :disgust:

I was one literature course short of a minor in French. :aintcare:
Apex

[user not found] wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:07 am
dubshow wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:53 am

student loans FTW dawg
All of mine are paid off. Whew.

Wouldn't have been able to buy the :haus: and :truk: if I still had those.
:jelly:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

SAWCE wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:03 am
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:17 am its going to be a long f00king day
What's on the menu?
Long actual day for one, need to work till 530-6.

2 shitshow jobs causing shit storm.

1 job might need to get started like asap, but waiting on po

trying to wrap up another job that had last minute changes.

Im also feeling pretty wiped for whatever reason. I had plenty of energy when i woke, but working out seems to have zapped me.
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:14 am
SAWCE wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:03 am

What's on the menu?
Long actual day for one, need to work till 530-6.

2 shitshow jobs causing shit storm.

1 job might need to get started like asap, but waiting on po

trying to wrap up another job that had last minute changes.

Im also feeling pretty wiped for whatever reason. I had plenty of energy when i woke, but working out seems to have zapped me.
Shitty. I usually feel more awake after working out in the mornings, but I definitely have some days where I just feel drained after. Luckily I haven't hit any days like that with just doing AM cardio yet.
ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 10:42 am
SAWCE wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 6:35 pm

Move your trip back a month and I'm there.
Might have to move it back a week or 2. Defeats the whole purpose if the family is home without me doe. Detroit is correct. You can hunt basically anywhere in Michigan during deer season. Even Federal Forrest

Gun season starts November 14, don't plan on being in the woods then but I'm still nervous about poachers getting a jump on other hunters. Was a problem in KY..

Not sure what I'm going to do now but the itch is full blown now. Just ordered more great last night
Bow season is before gun season IIRC. So pretty much the entire month of November is shot for outside stuff unless you enjoy killing things.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Apex

Detroit wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:31 am

Bow season is before gun season IIRC. So pretty much the entire month of November is shot for outside stuff unless you enjoy killing things.
Fresh :meat:
ChrisoftheNorth

Apex wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:33 am
Fresh :meat:
I do love fresh venison.

:meat:
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
Barnes93cb
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Senior Chief Patty Officer
Drives: Turbro Go Kart/ Yamaha Bolt

Man I would love some jerky or back strap right now.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Bow hunters don't bother me so much due to the limitations on the equipment. Need clear/close shot. Because of that they tend to be a differnt breed of Hunter. But still not ideal.

I should stop being a vag and just do it.
ChrisoftheNorth

KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:41 am
Bow hunters don't bother me so much due to the limitations on the equipment. Need clear/close shot. Because of that they tend to be a differnt breed of Hunter. But still not ideal.

Honestly, the risk of something bad happening is low. Hunters are very careful.
KYGTIGuy
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Detroit wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:44 am
KYGTIGuy wrote: Tue Oct 02, 2018 11:41 am

Honestly, the risk of something bad happening is low. Hunters are very careful.
The Huron national Forest is probably where I'll go. Lot of good info on the .gov site. Need to get a wood permit and a fishing license. Fucking can't wait.

Sounds like you visit there regularly. Any tools are appreciated. Will be doing bushcraft mostly. Hopefully with my dog