Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

wap wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:14 pm
datgrundle wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:52 am
Dang.

I've never been on a cruise ship in that kind of rough seas. It looks like it was shot through a cabin in the crew quarters below decks. Still, :nope:
This?

ChrisoftheNorth
Drives: 4R

SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:39 pm
Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:28 pm
Yep! My dad always did the same thing!
Wonder if you ever had that chain while you were living in Cali.. Pizza Factory. Small chain, and they tend to be in smaller towns, but I did see one in Temecula when I drove up there to meet :amir: a few weekends ago. Really greasy and awesome.

I worked at the one in my town for a bit during my first or second year of college. I went to school Tuesdays and Thursdays and worked the opening and lunch shifts there MWF. They had lunch deals for slices of pizza plus salad and/or soda, and I'd always make extra pizzas to throw in the warmer where we kept the slices so that after the deal was over I'd get to take almost a whole pizza home with me every day.
Hmmm, I lived all over SoCal, but mostly along the coast from Ventura to Irvine. I remember a lot of fantastic pizza joints, but I don't remember Pizza Factory specifically.
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:40 pm My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.
SAWCE
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Ebombtra

Detroit wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:44 pm

Wonder if you ever had that chain while you were living in Cali.. Pizza Factory. Small chain, and they tend to be in smaller towns, but I did see one in Temecula when I drove up there to meet :amir: a few weekends ago. Really greasy and awesome.

I worked at the one in my town for a bit during my first or second year of college. I went to school Tuesdays and Thursdays and worked the opening and lunch shifts there MWF. They had lunch deals for slices of pizza plus salad and/or soda, and I'd always make extra pizzas to throw in the warmer where we kept the slices so that after the deal was over I'd get to take almost a whole pizza home with me every day.
Hmmm, I lived all over SoCal, but mostly along the coast from Ventura to Irvine. I remember a lot of fantastic pizza joints, but I don't remember Pizza Factory specifically.
Most people probably wouldn't think of it as "good" pizza, but I'm a :fatty: at heart and the grease and cheese plus a nice dense, chewy dough make me love it. Childhood nostalgia doesn't hurt either.
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:42 pm Well my ankle is NOT broken, small victories.
:fuckyeah: I missed where/if you told the story of what you did to it.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:48 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:42 pm Well my ankle is NOT broken, small victories.
no good story, just rolled it off a curb saturday like a derp.
brain go brrrrrr
SAWCE

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:50 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:48 pm

no good story, just rolled it off a curb saturday like a derp.
Ah. I'm surprised I don't do that more. I'm pretty uncoordinated when I walk, and I'm constantly dropping off of things, kicking things, or scuffing my feet on the ground.
SAWCE

[user not found] wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:53 pm

Yeah, but I bet 50% of people dgaf what they drive. It's a tool/appliance for them and they just want what ever is cheapest and reliable.
See, there's a different question that should be asked instead if you're just after cheap wheels: "What's your cheapest lease option right now?"

That makes a LOT more sense to ask versus asking "Hey man, what lease specials you got?"

Because realistically, I have lease specials for ALL of the models. People just think I'm putting baby bird in a corner when I try to get more information from them. I'm not doing the hard sell, but since you clearly have no clue clue what you want, I'm here to help you figure out what car fits you and your budget best.
Yeah, that makes sense. I'll bet they expect you to just rattle off specials like you are at a restuarant :disgust: "well, our lease of the day is a CX5 for $0 down, and only go fuck yourself a month.. plus $799 doc fee."
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 9:38 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:53 pm

I know this chick that works at Chewy, she is pretty obsessed with it, all of her IG shit is Chewy, Chewy, Chewy.

What are you gonna do if she :nope: out? Long distance? FWIW I think it takes at least a year to really give a place/situation a fair chance.
What is chewy?
Thank you.
Detroit wrote:Buy 911s instead of diamonds.
Johnny_P wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 3:21 pm Earn it and burn it, Val.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

[user not found] wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:33 pm

People are :derp:

Just get what you want man.
Yeah, but I bet 50% of people dgaf what they drive. It's a tool/appliance for them and they just want what ever is cheapest and reliable.
I know if i see a car just as a tool to get around, i’d just get a 10-15 year old corolla or camry and drive it till 250-300k

I am kinda stingy on stuff that i need but not really interested about
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:31 am Also, there was a giant cockroach on my bathroom wall this morning. 2.5-3” long. Missed grabbing him by a hair. He lives under my vanity now.

Gonna need to buy some raid for in between visits from the company that my landlord/PMC has coming to spray for pests.
You can buy your own insecticide to spray your baseboards. Far more effective than spot killing with raid.
max225 wrote: Mon May 01, 2023 5:35 pm Yes it's a cool car. But prepare the lube/sawdust.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:38 am
D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:29 am

Totally your decision... so feel free to ignore/tell me to fuck off.

But I'm reading this as it would probably be best if you ended it, for both of you. You're saying that you are willing to make zero compromise for her and want her to either make every compromise for you or leave. That is a very selfish place to be, and there is nothing wrong with that, but it indicates that you shouldn't be in the relationship, IMO. Again, I'm probably speaking out of turn here, but just an observation.
You are more than right. I know it’s a selfish place to be in. But i feel that she isn’t as ambitious as me. She can do a lot more in this area for herself than she could in South Florida so part of my skepticism is :yeahok: she just likes her family and is “comfortable” with the area.

I don’t know, honestly i have my own goals and ambitions that I want to handle and I don’t want her to feel like she’s just along for the ride.

We will most likely call it off shortly (we have become a bit more distant, more like friends and roommates) and she said she plans on moving back to FL when the lease is over (in March)
Interesting. I thought you guys were all :wub: I also thought she had a masters or something? What's all this about working for a pet products company?
In any event, my epic congratulations on seeing the limitations of a relationship that just ain't gonna work at a young age. 10/10 adulting.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:08 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:31 am Also, there was a giant cockroach on my bathroom wall this morning. 2.5-3” long. Missed grabbing him by a hair. He lives under my vanity now.

Gonna need to buy some raid for in between visits from the company that my landlord/PMC has coming to spray for pests.
You can buy your own insecticide to spray your baseboards. Far more effective than spot killing with raid.
Yeah, that's my actual plan since I don't like bothering landlords or PM companies for small shit like that. I meant to put that instead of raid, but my brain doesn't work so great when I'm doing fasted cardio at 5:30am, and couldn't think of the word insecticide. There's an ACE hardware near my PO box that I need to swing by tomorrow, so I'll hit the ACE when I'm over there.
Desertbreh
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:14 pm
Desertbreh wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:08 pm

Yeah, that's my actual plan since I don't like bothering landlords or PM companies for small shit like that. I meant to put that instead of raid, but my brain doesn't work so great when I'm doing fasted cardio at 5:30am, and couldn't think of the word insecticide. There's an ACE hardware near my PO box that I need to swing by tomorrow, so I'll hit the ACE when I'm over there.
Just trying to kill bugs dead brah. There are people who won't spray because they think it's toxic, etc. I'm not one of those people. No bugs.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:11 pm

You are more than right. I know it’s a selfish place to be in. But i feel that she isn’t as ambitious as me. She can do a lot more in this area for herself than she could in South Florida so part of my skepticism is :yeahok: she just likes her family and is “comfortable” with the area.

I don’t know, honestly i have my own goals and ambitions that I want to handle and I don’t want her to feel like she’s just along for the ride.

We will most likely call it off shortly (we have become a bit more distant, more like friends and roommates) and she said she plans on moving back to FL when the lease is over (in March)
Interesting. I thought you guys were all :wub: I also thought she had a masters or something? What's all this about working for a pet products company?
In any event, my epic congratulations on seeing the limitations of a relationship that just ain't gonna work at a young age. 10/10 adulting.
We are :wub: but we are also sort of not? I would say it’s just getting comfortable. We’ve been together 6+ years but only lived together since 12/2017. I’d hate to see it end but I’m also not going to let it slow me down. 5/7 would not relationship again for 5-10 years.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
razr390
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

Relationships, whether intimate or not, are a huge time/effort suck that just doesn’t float with me. That’s why i have like 5 friends.
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
SAWCE

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:17 pm
SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:14 pm

Just trying to kill bugs dead brah. There are people who won't spray because they think it's toxic, etc. I'm not one of those people. No bugs.
Yeah fuck bugs. I don't buy bullshit organic food, which means it's all covered in pesticides and shit anyways, and I drink water from the tap, and yet here I am still alive.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:28 pm Relationships, whether intimate or not, are a huge time/effort suck that just doesn’t float with me. That’s why i have like 5 friends.
:dafuq: :really: :millennial: :butwhy:
brain go brrrrrr
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

razr390 wrote:Relationships, whether intimate or not, are a huge time/effort suck that just doesn’t float with me. That’s why i have like 5 friends.
Gotta make dat money. No time for distractions. :impressive:
Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:32 pm
razr390 wrote:Relationships, whether intimate or not, are a huge time/effort suck that just doesn’t float with me. That’s why i have like 5 friends.
Gotta make dat money. No time for distractions. :impressive:
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Desertbreh wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Bringing back Death Dumps. :like:
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

datgrundle wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:55 am
:lolol:

:nope: !
SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:32 pm
Gotta make dem massles. No time for distractions. :impressive:
:dat: me
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Big Brain Bradley wrote:
razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:28 pm Relationships, whether intimate or not, are a huge time/effort suck that just doesn’t float with me. That’s why i have like 5 friends.
Maybe someone saw statistics

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Melon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Blue things, Orange thing

dubshow wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:50 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote:

100% Certified DANK
4zilch wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:46 am I'm a fucking failure.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

dubshow wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:50 pm
Big Brain Bradley wrote:

dat real talk
brain go brrrrrr