OT 14: No Luck for Old Men

Off-topic? You mean on-topic!
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:29 am
razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:04 am

I have nothing against doing stuff for myself. I feel like she feels like moving here hurt her own ambitions (factually not true but she will hold on to this).

I really on a personal level also don’t mind being single. I feel like if we were to break up I wouldn’t be looking for a committed relationship for a while (I’m talking about 5-10 years)

I want to reach a certain level professionally by the time I’m 30 and I don’t want to let anything get in the way of that. If she wants to be by my side during this and compromise on her personal ambitions she can do that. If she doesn’t, then I don’t want to be the one that makes her feel like she has to stay and feel trapped.

I literally am letting her make the best decision for herself and I will stand by what she wants. It’s too much of a brain drain to try and guess what she wants to do.
Totally your decision... so feel free to ignore/tell me to fuck off.

But I'm reading this as it would probably be best if you ended it, for both of you. You're saying that you are willing to make zero compromise for her and want her to either make every compromise for you or leave. That is a very selfish place to be, and there is nothing wrong with that, but it indicates that you shouldn't be in the relationship, IMO. Again, I'm probably speaking out of turn here, but just an observation.
You are more than right. I know it’s a selfish place to be in. But i feel that she isn’t as ambitious as me. She can do a lot more in this area for herself than she could in South Florida so part of my skepticism is :yeahok: she just likes her family and is “comfortable” with the area.

I don’t know, honestly i have my own goals and ambitions that I want to handle and I don’t want her to feel like she’s just along for the ride.

We will most likely call it off shortly (we have become a bit more distant, more like friends and roommates) and she said she plans on moving back to FL when the lease is over (in March)
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:38 am
D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:29 am

Totally your decision... so feel free to ignore/tell me to fuck off.

But I'm reading this as it would probably be best if you ended it, for both of you. You're saying that you are willing to make zero compromise for her and want her to either make every compromise for you or leave. That is a very selfish place to be, and there is nothing wrong with that, but it indicates that you shouldn't be in the relationship, IMO. Again, I'm probably speaking out of turn here, but just an observation.
You are more than right. I know it’s a selfish place to be in. But i feel that she isn’t as ambitious as me. She can do a lot more in this area for herself than she could in South Florida so part of my skepticism is :yeahok: she just likes her family and is “comfortable” with the area.

I don’t know, honestly i have my own goals and ambitions that I want to handle and I don’t want her to feel like she’s just along for the ride.

We will most likely call it off shortly (we have become a bit more distant, more like friends and roommates) and she said she plans on moving back to FL when the lease is over (in March)
Well, it sounds like you're being open and honest and she is too. Sorry man, that is always tough to go through, but in the end better for everyone involved when honesty is present and decisions are made one way or another.
razr390

D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:41 am

Well, it sounds like you're being open and honest and she is too. Sorry man, that is always tough to go through, but in the end better for everyone involved when honesty is present and decisions are made one way or another.
I am kinda :eeyore: but I know it happens for a reason. There’s always a purpose behind stuff like this. Honestly I’m in the whole :sawce: camp where he wants a girl that is into fitness like him I want a girl who is ambitious.

Either be ambitious (aka do what you can with whatever you are given, don’t just :flaccid: )

Or

Just :aintcare: and be along for the ride.
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:48 am
D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:41 am

I am kinda :eeyore: but I know it happens for a reason. There’s always a purpose behind stuff like this. Honestly I’m in the whole :sawce: camp where he wants a girl that is into fitness like him I want a girl who is ambitious.

Either be ambitious (aka do what you can with whatever you are given, don’t just :flaccid: )

Or

It does get tricky :doe: ... if you're both ambitious, your ambitions will eventually clash.

Relationshits are legit difficult IMO.
razr390

D Griff wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:53 am
razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:48 am

Or

It does get tricky :doe: ... if you're both ambitious, your ambitions will eventually clash.

Relationshits are legit difficult IMO.
:dat:

We’ll see.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Measured my :tits: for :mahtroy: this morning.. forgot yesterday before and after my workout.. 45” with flexing a bit. I need to look through some old stuff to see if I can find a dated measurement from before.
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:46 am Measured my :tits: for :mahtroy: this morning.. forgot yesterday before and after my workout.. 45” with flexing a bit. I need to look through some old stuff to see if I can find a dated measurement from before.
:massles:
razr390

:jimp: @ :sawce: :tits:
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain
Drives: straight past the apex

FWB till March? :notbad:
brain go brrrrrr
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

SAWCE wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:46 am Measured my :tits: for :mahtroy: this morning.. forgot yesterday before and after my workout.. 45” with flexing a bit. I need to look through some old stuff to see if I can find a dated measurement from before.
:alpo:

I'm 35" :jalepenis:
datgrundle
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: Tits and ass to the DFD

SAWCE

troyguitar wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:53 am
:alpo:

I'm 35" :jalepenis:
I need to get up to that 50” you guessed at.
What was Arnold? Something stupid like 56”?
SAWCE

Arnie was 57”.. really shows how much your genetic structure plays into bodybuilding. I’m close to his height and weight, with a chest that’s 12” smaller around. He had to just have a massive rib cage and chest cavity. Long clavicles too for naturally wider shoulders.
goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:40 am
Johnny_P wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:35 am
Not much reason to go if you don’t live in it, really.
True story:

The day of the DC pics on our way home we were in a 25mph zone. Me being a bootlicker driving in the most polices area per square mile, I was doing 25. :mahtroy: in Charger doing 25 next to me. Then, some :tits: in an Audi TTRS behind me flashes her beams at me and then I don’t move because I can’t (since Charger next to me) and she fuckin floors it and passes me on the left (crossing a double yellow and going against traffic) to go around me. Fucking :derp:

That’s the last thing I’d do in DC for fear that all the federal police think I’m a car bomb or some shit.
you are a dick for not being in the correct lane.
brain go brrrrrr
Johnny_P
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Blue short bus

Big Brain Bradley wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:01 am

True story:

The day of the DC pics on our way home we were in a 25mph zone. Me being a bootlicker driving in the most polices area per square mile, I was doing 25. :mahtroy: in Charger doing 25 next to me. Then, some :tits: in an Audi TTRS behind me flashes her beams at me and then I don’t move because I can’t (since Charger next to me) and she fuckin floors it and passes me on the left (crossing a double yellow and going against traffic) to go around me. Fucking :derp:

That’s the last thing I’d do in DC for fear that all the federal police think I’m a car bomb or some shit.
Also this
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: All of them

True story:

:lol:

strange, most places have LAWS against that.
razr390

True story:

I was turning left at the stop light 400 feet ahead.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:09 am

:wrong:

only make right hand turns.
razr390

dubshow wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:09 am

Have you ever driven in DC?
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

remember kids. 2 wrongs dont make a right.

but 3 rights make a left.

:science:
troyguitar
Drives: Trek Domane

This is America, we only turn left.
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:10 am

nope, just walked around and used public transit like a pleb.

Those motherducking french urban planners..

goIftdibrad
Chief Master Soft Brain
Chief Master Soft Brain

:idbu: :idbu: :idbu:
:idbu: :narc: :idbu:
:idbu: :idbu: :idbu:
brain go brrrrrr
dubshow
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

dubshow wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:11 am
razr390 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 11:10 am

nope, just walked around and used public transit like a pleb.

Those motherducking french urban planners..

holy shit, the USofA was destined to be a bomb happy cuntry. Just look at the plan of DC... its a bomb.