Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Taco+ Bavarian lemon

wap wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:57 pm
max225 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:33 pm
:dat: plus vacationing :)
:word:
What town(s) will you be visiting?
Moscow and the Crimea which this country claims was taken over against the will of its residents etc
D Griff
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: Bicycles/Two Feet

max225 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:27 pm
D Griff wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:50 pm

Thanks man. I'm just musing at this point... Trying to decide on a :plac: move, if I should make one, what I should do. There are many factors at play: will I change jobs? Should I have two cars? Should I spend money fixing the diff on the C5, invest in new seats and wheels, eventual brake upgrades?

I'm going to test drive a 370Z and ND RF this weekend I think.

I've always wanted a BMW and like M cars (who doesn't) and it could potentially be a nice one car solution, but probably expensive/risky to track.
Dunno if you posted a full review....

BTW I am going back to Putin's layer for 2 weeks. Should be interesting, I haven't driven in russia since about 8 years ago which was the last time I was there...

I'll make sure to take pictures of the "great roads" that ppl drive on for sure.
I didn't really post a review, mentioned it in car chat. :iono: the :dillerman: test drive is really dissatisfying. You don't learn much.
max225

D Griff wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:32 pm
max225 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:27 pm

Dunno if you posted a full review....

BTW I am going back to Putin's layer for 2 weeks. Should be interesting, I haven't driven in russia since about 8 years ago which was the last time I was there...

I'll make sure to take pictures of the "great roads" that ppl drive on for sure.
I didn't really post a review, mentioned it in car chat. :iono: the :dillerman: test drive is really dissatisfying. You don't learn much.
You do get a hands on feel for things like suspension compliance brake feel without going :fullretard: size/comfort etc
wap
Drives: Blue Meanie

max225 wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Moscow and the Crimea which virtually every country on the planet claims was taken over against the will of its residents etc
:neat:
:wap: Where are these mangos?
Detroit wrote: Fri Apr 16, 2021 1:19 pm I don't understand anything anymore.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: 1986 Hyundai Excel, 351C swap

Moscow and the Crimea which this country claims was taken over against the will of its residents etc
:caspian:
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin
Drives: An Okinowa Cruiseship
Location: 6 miles north of Sleepy Joes House & 5 miles from Bosphorus Channel

As far as retarded drivers, from witnessing:

Russia: like y’all said it’s insane
Turkey: not far off from russia, just keep moving on, never mess with cab drivers, otherwise expect a 6 against 1 fight (mostly from istanbul and few other cities). If you can’t drive, expect endless yelling and honking. (I’ll post a video link)
Greece: the “best” fighting is all talk, which is awesome, more common sense than turkish drivers
America: it seems that people are simply lazy to drive generally speaking, and I may sound racist, some has to do with race. DC area is fairly similar in Turkey too :sad:
Mexico: similar to turkey, except less fighting, people seem to be more patient in terms of taking turns of right of way
Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Nephew of a :plac: a few first gen immigrant on DFD, resident turk, and ex nazi egg lover now driving a middle class mom mobile.
razr390
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: MK7.5 on 87

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 4:54 am
lol people in turkey would not like Florida and stand your ground laws...
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
Desertbreh wrote: Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:05 pm DFD. The forum where everybody makes the same choices and then tells anybody trying to join the club that they are the stupidest motherfucker to ever walk the earth.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

razr390 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:10 am
Just like in grand theft auto, once they see the gun, they’ll run away.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:48 am
razr390 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:10 am

No.

If I was there they would be dead and I'd just walk away. Clearly this is one of the most lawless wild-east places in the world from the way these idiots act.

These videos sum up exactly why I would never go to one of these places. The roads are insane and the people are worse.
max225

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:17 am

No.

If I was there they would be dead and I'd just walk away. Clearly this is one of the most lawless wild-east places in the world from the way these idiots act.

These videos sum up exactly why I would never go to one of these places. The roads are insane and the people are worse.
:howdareu: beautiful place culture and religion. You ignorant bigot.
max225

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:59 pm
News breh... Ima enjoy the epic exchange rate. And I literally rented a hotel room adjacent red square with a fking butler... Ima enjoy myself.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:08 pm

No.

:lol: i really agree what waxer says, and most of these people are pretty much equivalent to those bros that don’t take their lifted truck with 35’s to muddin, hence why some are cab drivers.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

max225 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:09 pm
CorvetteWaxer wrote: Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:59 pm

News breh... Ima enjoy the epic exchange rate. And I literally rented a hotel room adjacent red square with a fking butler... Ima enjoy myself.
You better 'gram that shit man.. I want good pics!
max225

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:13 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:09 pm

You better 'gram that shit man.. I want good pics!
Flew Lufthansa business, and it was meh... Nowhere near Air New Zealand or the Japs, which have the best business classes hands down. Chugging some beer in Munich at the moment... waiting on the commie flight.
max225

Snapped this at work... in the “enthusiast” section of the lot.
1 nd
4 Tesla’s
1 JL
1 leaf
Wouldn’t mind any of em (Except the leaf) :gaydance:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by max225 on Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MexicanYarisTK
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

No.

If they still try to compete against an armed men while an unarmed person continues to compete his dick measuring contest to fight a person with a gun. I’d shoot him too, or just his leg, just to think again if he encounters the same situation.
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

MexicanYarisTK wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:12 pm
max225 wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:08 pm

:lol: i really agree what waxer says, and most of these people are pretty much equivalent to those bros that don’t take their lifted truck with 35’s to muddin, hence why some are cab drivers.
Honestly, very few things scare me anymore, but seeing these videos and thinking about having to go to these places unarmed makes me feel like a kid that just watched a horror movie in the dark, alone, at home for the first time and is now trying to go to sleep. Almost every video has a pack of these animals attacking one person and they don't look like they are going to stop when the person is down. Kinda like the feeling I had when I watched this live on TV:

max225

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 12:25 pm

Honestly, very few things scare me anymore, but seeing these videos and thinking about having to go to these places unarmed makes me feel like a kid that just watched a horror movie in the dark, alone, at home for the first time and is now trying to go to sleep. Almost every video has a pack of these animals attacking one person and they don't look like they are going to stop when the person is down. Kinda like the feeling I had when I watched this live on TV:

:triggered: won't post about this... can't here.
Johnny_P
Drives: Blue short bus

U haz instagram Maximillian?
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Beige Family Sedan sans Dent

That's some primative shit right there.
SAWCE
Drives: Ebombtra

Too young to have seen/remember the Reginald Denny attack. Just read about it after watching a little bit of the video. Jesus fucking christ.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Fuckers
CorvetteWaxer
Senior Master Sirloin
Senior Master Sirloin

Tarspin wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:51 pm

Fuckers
Quite seriously: at the moment I saw that happening live on the news I owned 1 handgun. The next day I had paid for 2 rifles, a shotgun and 1 more handgun and started my background check. Seeing what happened in LA to the Koreans and anyone not Black or Mexican was insane. Even up in San Jose the Korean and Indian market owners were in their stores with guns out in fear of this kind of shit starting there.
Tar
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

CorvetteWaxer wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:34 pm
Tarspin wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:51 pm
Fuckers
Quite seriously: at the moment I saw that happening live on the news I owned 1 handgun. The next day I had paid for 2 rifles, a shotgun and 1 more handgun and started my background check. Seeing what happened in LA to the Koreans and anyone not Black or Mexican was insane. Even up in San Jose the Korean and Indian market owners were in their stores with guns out in fear of this kind of shit starting there.
If it's that bad then imago ahead and say that the problem will never go away.