House Plac: From Bag End to Balls Deep

Building Bag End? Did your front fall off? More leaks than a Chinese steamboat? Show us your pinterest projects!
dubshow
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:16 pm

Tarspin wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:23 am
I brought my mortgage broker a Starbucks coffee and oat fudge bar. She is going to ask head office of she can discount a little deeper. Plus she's not terrible on the eyes.
Give her the pull out.

This post is illegal in the European Union.

Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator
Drives: 18 Coloradoe / 09 Meata

Tarspin wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:40 pm
SAWCE wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:28 pm

Is there going to be a thread on here where we can reserve it as a rental at a discounted rate?

For anyone close enough, and may want to rent it can PM me. We haven't established rates yet but for friends it will be on a case by case basis. If it's prime rental week such as a long weekend then we would probably want to capitalize on earnings but if it's some random week/weekend that is in lower demand I'd be glad to offer a killer deal.

Here is it's twin on the same street and the one that sold before we could see it:

http://www.lakehousecottagerentals.com/ ... e-court-2/

Here is a general search on the area. It's a five minute drunken stroll to the water. It is right behind Sand Bar, a fun place to meet locals.

https://www.google.ca/search?q=grand+be ... %2520Beach
Deals Fap North. With a lot less driving, and the same amount of drinking.
Zildor the Magnificent
Mazduh Dillerman Extraordinaire
Garage: 2018 Canyonado Z71 | 2009 MX-Velveeta
Detroit wrote:I love gravy.

Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

dubshow wrote:
Tarspin wrote:
I brought my mortgage broker a Starbucks coffee and oat fudge bar. She is going to ask head office of she can discount a little deeper. Plus she's not terrible on the eyes.
Give her the pull out.

:mindblown:

That is awesome.
Zildor the Magnificent

Apex
Command Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: TrukYeah!

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:20 pm

Zillon wrote:
Tarspin wrote:

For anyone close enough, and may want to rent it can PM me. We haven't established rates yet but for friends it will be on a case by case basis. If it's prime rental week such as a long weekend then we would probably want to capitalize on earnings but if it's some random week/weekend that is in lower demand I'd be glad to offer a killer deal.

Here is it's twin on the same street and the one that sold before we could see it:

Here is a general search on the area. It's a five minute drunken stroll to the water. It is right behind Sand Bar, a fun place to meet locals.

:notbad:

Detroit
Drives: Camdalf the Brub

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:23 pm

Tarspin wrote:
SAWCE wrote:

Is there going to be a thread on here where we can reserve it as a rental at a discounted rate?

This is only a few hours from me, if that. I spent a lot of time in Grand Bend in college before I turned 21. Outstanding place.

Too bad :tits: and I usually just travel on our own. If we get a group of people, I'll hit you up mang.
Desertbreh wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:40 pm
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:24 pm

To be fair I have no idea what I am saying
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

dubshow
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: All of them

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:29 pm

How much fighting transpires on Fighting Island between Dplacity and Canooks.

https://www.google.ca/maps/search/grand ... a=!3m1!1e3
This post is illegal in the European Union.

Apex

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:30 pm

razr390 wrote:
Is this supposed to be news? :hue:

wap
Chief Master Sirloin of the Wasteful Steak
Drives: Mk6Veyron

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:43 pm

Tarspin wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:38 am
Update on the beach house :dill: , we had a lawyer review the condo corp bylaws and like what we see. Essentially fees are rock solid at 64/mth and anything new needs to be voted on by the unit holders. There are also 11/17 units held privately, so the developer would have a hard time voting in new charges that didn't benefit the group. We waved the condition and are moving forward with Financing which we already qualify for.

:popcorn:
:fuckyeah:
:wap: Where are these mangos?

wap

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:44 pm

Detroit wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:41 am
Melon wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:46 am

Water in the house is bad.

Source: Am expert on water in houses.
I wouldn't be surprised if it was a case where walls had to come down...I was actually envisioning some of the photos I saw of your restoration.

:hellno:
Oh no doubt. It's most likely mold city behind the walls. :disgust:

wap

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:47 pm

Tarspin wrote:
SAWCE wrote:

Quite :impressive: !

wap

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:49 pm

Apex wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:30 pm
razr390 wrote:
Is this supposed to be news? :hue:
:hue:

Zillon
Trollistrator
Trollistrator

Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:52 pm

wap wrote:
Detroit wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:41 am

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a case where walls had to come down...I was actually envisioning some of the photos I saw of your restoration.

:hellno:
Hence my $30-70k comment. :lol:
Zildor the Magnificent

Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin
Drives: mk7 :gorf: DSG blue

Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:06 pm

Zillon wrote:
Tarspin wrote:

Sounds fun!

Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:08 pm

dubshow wrote:
Tarspin wrote:
Give her the pull out.

That's so cool!

Tarspin
First Sirloin
First Sirloin

Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:12 pm

Detroit wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:23 pm
Tarspin wrote:

This is only a few hours from me, if that. I spent a lot of time in Grand Bend in college before I turned 21. Outstanding place.

Too bad :tits: and I usually just travel on our own. If we get a group of people, I'll hit you up mang.
Yeah this is a value rental for large groups. That's the whole idea of it. 10-15 people pay like 200/each for the week.

wap

Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:05 pm

Zillon wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 4:52 pm
wap wrote:

Hence my $30-70k comment. :lol:
Probably not far off.

Detroit

Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:44 am

The other "dream" house came back on the market...the one where they insisted on a 30 day close. Turns out the other offer was from people looking to double the size of the house (2k sq ft addition), but their builder came back with a quote that was too high so they bailed after inspection.

Impressively, :tits: told the realtor that we're not putting another offer in ON HER OWN. She said she's legit over the idea of moving.

Desertbreh wrote:
My guess would be that Chris took some time off because he has read the dialogue on this page 1,345 times and decided to spend some of his free time doing something besides beating a horse to death.

razr390
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin

Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:47 am

Detroit wrote:
The other "dream" house came back on the market...the one where they insisted on a 30 day close. Turns out the other offer was from people looking to double the size of the house (2k sq ft addition), but their builder came back with a quote that was too high so they bailed after inspection.

Impressively, :tits: told the realtor that we're not putting another offer in ON HER OWN. She said she's legit over the idea of moving.

Damn. 0-2 on the house :dillerman: side over some bullshit political games. :hue:
:doughnut: :narc: :doughnut:
WAP wrote:Hey, if he's old enough to wear a ball gag he's old enough to fuck himself.

wap

Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:52 pm

Detroit wrote:

Whoa. :mindblown: for sure.

golftdibrad
Chief Master Sirloin
Chief Master Sirloin
Drives: Turbo Yaris, Clear Miata/MR2

Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Detroit wrote:

:idbu:
Weekly :fax:
Alain Prost wrote: When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast.

Detroit

Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:17 pm

golftdibrad wrote:
Detroit wrote:

:dat:

But at least we're not moving into THIS house, so I have some time now.
Desertbreh wrote:

Johnny_P
Drives: Burble

Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:28 pm

golftdibrad wrote:
Detroit wrote:

:dat:

Detroit

Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:15 pm

Welp, remember when I said we weren’t moving?

Bought this:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9-Ke ... 2276_zpid/

We both love it, the yard, the area, etc. Its our “dream house” or whatever :gaydance: :bs:

Pro photos taken of Bag End this morning. Listing tonight with an open house tomorrow. Let’s see how fast it moves.

:popcorn: :fullretard:
Desertbreh wrote:

Apex

Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:19 pm

Detroit wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:15 pm
Welp, remember when I said we weren’t moving?

Bought this:
https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/9-Ke ... 2276_zpid/

We both love it, the yard, the area, etc. Its our “dream house” or whatever :gaydance: :bs:

Pro photos taken of Bag End this morning. Listing tonight with an open house tomorrow. Let’s see how fast it moves.

:popcorn: :fullretard:
:ohdang: :popcorn:

• Information